Chapter 2

Be loved or Be hurt??

continue the flashback

 

 

Jokwon:

I’m blank, my feeling is not really good. I even want to deny it and think that my mind tricked me, maybe I heard it wrong. That’s not a man voice. But I can’t deny the fact, the more I deny it, the more clearer it comes. It’s a man voice. I am hurt now, I don’t even know what to do. Even when I keep thinking maybe that man is gain’s acquaintance since she’s pretty easygoing and been in this industry long enough. But my heart against my mind and said how could he answered gain’s phone if he’s just an acquaintance. This is only a fake marriage, of course there’s a rule to not having a lover outside the program but who knows? As long as nobody knows about their relationship, there’s nothing wrong with that. By that thoughts I feel like being choked by the reality that and in the end, our relationship is just about work. We’re bounded as work partner, no more.

 

Gain:

I am speechless, I don’t know what to do, I feel sorry towards Kwon, I feel angry for Jihoon but I don’t know if I can be angry with this man or not, “why did you do that?, Kwon might be misunderstanding about us”, I said to him sternly. “Why he will be misunderstanding with us? He’s just your work partner. It’s just for tv, and then why he has to call you when there’s no recording, he’s the one who should be more professional and he has no right to be misunderstanding with us” Jihoon said even more fiercely, I am afraid that he will do something to me like it used to, but seems like he knows what I’ve been thinking, he said “did I scare you?, I won’t do the same mistake again If I want to fight for you” he said with a smile.

 

I still can’t believe him after all what he had done to me in the past but it’s just unavoidable that we get close again day by day, and I told to Kwon about Jihoon. Kwon seems to be really understandable, Kwon  said to me “chill out noona, you just have to go after your happiness. But we have to left a happy ending for adam couple’s fans. Just be careful or else the end of adam couple story won’t be a beautiful happy ending” he said jokingly and I talked back to him “I got it, err you’re such an old granny that nagging me” . with that commitment we keep continue do the program.

Everyone around me like my BEG members, my mom, and close friends against me with Jihoon, of course they support me with Kwon. I don't feel something towards Kwon, I do feel sorry for Kwon as I think Kwon truly likes me and he's really a good man, they said i am just too stupid to let Kwon go and go back to Jihoon but it’s my life after all. They said he’s not or still not a good person and he can hurt me again. I don’t want to listen to them. He’s changed or at least that’s what I believe, actually I was just so stubborn. I don’t know what awaits me, and what awaits me is a regret to not listen to everyone else.

 

[Breaking News] Joo JiHoon again arrested for drugs abuse cases, he arrested with other friends and some of women that allegedly for ion – soompii .

 

 

 

 

hey guys please enjoy the 2nd chapter, though it maybe a little bit short^^. please give me your opinion about my story so far and i will very appreciate it. thankyou guys. anyway if there are some fans of Joo JiHoon, i hope they don't feel offended with the story haha.