Chapter 4

Be loved or Be hurt??

Jokwon

 

I asked her to marry me, I asked GaIn to marry me. I don't know what am i going to tell to JinYoung Hyung and the rest of 2AM members about this and even my family. I might be crazy, no. rather than calling me crazy, i have to say i'm selfish enough. My sense of having GaIn all by myself is greater than anything. So that i'm even willing to throw any other things else and accept for whatever she is now. As my mind is out somewhere, i arrived at my company. There they are, my 2AM members, they called me this morning because they want to talk something. What a coincidence i guess, i also want to talk about this matter to them first before facing JinYoung Hyung.

 

"Hey Kwon, sit down" Seulong Hyung said to me with a pretty serious tone, I think I am too oblivious to actually realize that there is something that's pretty seious to be talked about. My mind is full of another thought.

 

"Hey Hyungs and JinWoon, I also have something to talk about"  as I slam my body to the sofa and sit beside JinWoon.

 

"What's that? Go on tell us, seems like it's bothering you" Changmin Hyung said to me to tell to them what i want to say.

 

"I..." I let out a deep sighed, I can't seem to utter the word but the word is already in the tip of my mouth anyway "I and GaIn, we're gonna get married soon, I mean not in the near future but I guess so, you can think it that way, but I haven't talked to JinYoung Hyung, I talk to you guys first and I know it's too sudden but yeah we're gonna get married" I stutter, my words seem so disordered. I don't know how to describe their expression but I know this sudden news is too shocking for them so I don't expect anything from them.

 

"Kwon, I don't know. This is not the time to joking arround, you know sometimes you have to know when is the right to joke" Seulong Hyung is not happy at all because he thinks that I'm joking arround. "But I'm not kidding Hyung" i understand why they think that way. They know that GaIn can't seem to lay her eyes on the other person except JiHoon and it's like an unrequited love for me.

 

"Kwon, it's not the right time to be kidding" my members seem can not believe it, then Seulong Hyung talk again "Kwon, do you know why we're here? it's because we want to talk something about 2AM, you know that our contract is almost coming to an end some couple months later right? i've thought alot to my self whether to stay in this company or not" I look at Seulong Hyung, so belwidered. Can't process anything. 

 

"But before you judge me more, I want to say that it's not because i don't want to be in 2AM anymore, 2AM is so meaningful to me but it's just i don't know there is another thing that i want to persue and i don't think i can accomplish that if i keep staying in this company" well, it's like a lot of things hit me this three days. Before I even say anything else, JinWoon say the same thing like Seulong Hyung that he wants to persue his acting and other things and considering to move to another agency.

 

"What do you think Kwon?" now Changmin Hyung is asking me. "I don't know Hyung, have you already talked this to JinYoung Hyung? and What about you Changmin Hyung? What do you think?"

 

"Well for me, it's like a waste if we disband this way. I mean those years when we practiced together and debut are meant alot to me. Call me selfish or whatever, I still want 2AM to be there, exist, and never disband. Like BEG, they don't have to be in the same company. Gain is in another company but they're still BEG, even sometimes they sleep together in their old dorms. I want us to be like that, so even Seulong or any of us is in a different company, i want us still to be as 2AM" Changmin Hyung said, I can see Changmin Hyung's point here.

 

"Ok, I got it. We will talk this with JinYoung Hyung, and Hyung about what I said to you. About me and Gain are getting married. It’s true, I’m not kidding. I know all of you are shocked and don’t believe me but I’m serious that I’m going to marry GaIn. I also will talk this with JinYoung Hyung as well. Look you guys might want to ask, how could I marry GaIn when GaIn is with someone else? They’ve broken up, I’m dating her and planning to marry her soon.”

 

“Kwon, we’ve known each other for years. What’s the exact reason for this sudden action Kwon? You can tell us the real reason, you know that we will help and support you no matter what. So Kwon-ah even though we will give you our full support no matter what, please tell us the real reason, so that we can protect and support you in front of JinYoung Hyung later” Seulong Hyung said it to me, it feels like a dilemma for me but I can feel the sincerity of them, it feels like I’m betraying them yet they still support me and I feel like I need to tell them the real reason to be able to call them brothers in the future.

 

At first, they’re shocked about what I’m telling to them. They’re raged and can’t believe that the thing happened to Gain. It’s simple because they’re not only thinking about me but they think about Gain, because to them Gain is also a precious friend. I explain all the things to them and at first I never expect anything to them by telling this story to them. I expect them to against, to tell me that I’m stupid, and turn their back on me. But they’re all with me and said they’ll help and support me even in front of JinYoung Hyung so that JinYoung Hyung can agree to what I’ve already decided which is marrying GaIn.

 

In short we talked to BEG noona about the current situation after we talked with BEG noona, We talked with JinYoung Hyung. At first JinYoung Hyung was also shocked. That kinda reaction that I expected, he didn’t know what to do about what I was telling to her. Of course I was not telling him everything in detail. We persuaded him that he actually gave up and gave me a permission and blessing for me and GaIn to marry. Last word that JinYoung Hyung said

 

“It’s actually lucky that I know GaIn and grew fond on her because she’s really kind and good. I know you’ll be happy for her. I already sensed that you fall for her but I don’t expect to be this fast but what could I do. If you have a better control of your hormones this won’t be happened Kwon-ah. But I just hope that you’re happy after all” JinYoung Hyung said that to me and I’m really thankful to actually having a boss like him. He also talked about 2AM’s condition, he thought that 2AM won’t be disbanded and let the members to stay in 2AM while they’re pursuing what they want even though they’re in another company.

 

 

 

 

Hi, everyone^^. I'm back after a really long break of this story. couple days ago when i logged in to my account. I kinda debated with my self. should i continue this story or not. I'm kinda ran out of inspiration actually, but I'm thinking to give it a try and see your responses. if you still like my story or you still want to read this story, please leave the comment below so i'm able to decide whether to continue this story or not. sorry for such a long update though :(. I hope this chapter is long enough to make up the long break haha. and if this story keeps goes on, i'll try to update the chapter 5 as soon as possible, well the story will get an update within the week. thankyou very much. and see you in the next chapter (i hope so haha).