Chapter 10

Cupid's Mistake

A/N: This happened before Dara gave Woo the drink ^.^

############################################

 

Dara POV

I love my life! I love my life! I love my life! mwaahahah!

I giggled along with my assistant as we scanned the shots I took of the "couple".

I really went all out & made them do excessive skinship with touching here & there *nosebleed* but I wasn't able to make them do a standard Seme below & Uke on top pose as Seungho whose been obedient glared at me & Wooyoung looks like he's about to faint.

I kinda understand him, he seems like the Seme & it looks like he wants to protect his fragile uke *squeeaall* >//< so I didn't push it

Wait a minute!

I stopped scanning the pictures & scanned the whole studio...camera ready. I'm aiming to get a candid photo of them acting sweet but instead my eyes fell on Wooyoung whose sitting at the couch.

Oh la la...Did I say Fragile uke? more like Yummy Uke!!

I mentally wiped my imaginary drool as I gawked at his exposed choco abs before clicking away. I noticed it awhile ago but for an Uke he's really fit! I'm still taking pictures when I noticed him shaking.

Aww...poor Uke. he seems cold! Where the hell is his lover?

I scanned the studio & when I didn't saw Seungho, I got up & went straight to the vendo outside.

I froze in front of the vendo when I realized I didn't know what he likes.

Ottoke?! What to get?

I hopped from one foot to another as I tried to decide which to buy. Damn! I never knew buying a drink can be stressful!

"What are you doing now?" A deep husky voice spoke behind me.

The rhythm of my hopping faltered & I gripped the vendo as I tried to steady myself or else I'd crack open the vendo glass along with my skull.

I glared at the person responsible for my near death experience.

Oh La la again~~

Seungho is leaning against the wall with arms folded. He looked every inch a model then add his bored expression, he perfectly fits the "arrogant, y but uber gorgeous master" look. I almost rolled over and asked for a rub in the belly.

**click click**

My hands instead automatically pulled up my camera and snapped away.  

He was taken aback for a moment but regained his "I don't care" aura.

With a small smile tugging at the corner of his lucious lips, he raised his hand and brushed his already disheveled hair

*click click click*

I snapped away furiously as I circled around him. capturing every angle and looking for the best one. The Heck!! He doesn't have a bad angle!!

"weirdo"

I stopped what I'm doing and glared at him.

What?! me? weirdo? oh no he didn't!!

Seemingly unable to stand my reaction, he now grinned widely. Giving off a throaty laugh after.

I now gawked at him, unable to even take a single photo due to his current condition.

It's fascinating how even his laugh sounds manly and like an aristocrat and what's more fascinating is him doing it.

For the past couple of hours that I've been with them I was able to evaluate him, for a model he's really expressionless unless you instruct him to do a specific expression so seeing him like this right now is surprising to say the least.

"What? tired of taking pictures already?" He laughed heartily again as I just shook my head like an idiot.

He walked towards me and stopped a few inches. He fell silent before he broke into a wide smile again

"You're really weird you know that?" He grinned before lightly patting my head and walking away.

I just grinned back and said nothing. I stood beside the vendo machine while still stupidly watching the direction he went when I remembered why I'm there in the first place.

Omo!!! Uke needs the drink!!

I hurriedly chose a drink and went back. I almost laughed out at Wooyoung and his shocked expression. He looked at the drink like it's poisoned.

When I was about to go back to my computer to fangirl on their skinship I caught sight of Seungho entering the studio. I felt my heart stopped when he oh-so-slowly-smirked at me.

Holy %$#%^&%

I tripped on a light stand and almost kissed the floor. surprisingly, my reflex this time saved me.

I looked up. He's still wearing that y smirk.

Damn this guy. Is he seducing me? but I thought he's gay?

I kicked the poor light stand in confusion as I averted my eyes from his teasing gaze and steady my pounding heart.

Stop it Dara!! He's gay...he's gay...they're both gay...They are lovers!!

I chanted that phrase over and over as I return to my computer.

########################################################################################

A/N: wazzup?!! I'M BACK!!! *evil laugh*

holla at marianne,blaq21A and charlot!! this chapter is for you SeungDara shippers!! Like it?! love it?! love me?! hahaha ^.^

but..but..where's my other subbies? comments pls T.T

Trivia Time for non fans!!

Seme- the dominant one in a guyxguy relationship.

Uke- of course the opposite of the seme ^.^

Dara thinks Seungho is the Seme and Wooyoung is the Uke here...reallyy clear explanation right?~~ *bricked by readers*