Chapter 9

Cupid's Mistake

Wooyoung P0V

Is this girl...for real?

I thought as I watch our photographer who turns out to be our new neighbour as well.

I glanced at seungho besides me & almost burst out laughing at his face.

Seungho who is always cool & composed now had his eyes glued on her with mouth slightly open & with the "WTF IS SHE DOING?!!" written all over his face.

I know I have the same expression on my face right now.. I mean..this girl is crazy..SHE'S BEYOND CRAZY!!

When she told us she'll just warm up for a bit, I expected her to grab her camera & make us do some poses to see how we register on the frame. She did grab her camera, slinged it over her head and bended...to grab her feet...right in front of us.

 She then proceeded with breathing exercises & some stretching & if that's not enough she even jogged in her place. Man! I half expects her to give us instructions to follow her! It feels like we're in a freaking work out video not some photoshoot!

She looked at me then at Seungho who snapped back to reality & composed himself.

 

"now" she grinned still eyeing the both of us

"shall we start? heheh"

 

I found myself unconciously stepping back when I saw the glint in her eyes. The hair on my neck raising. I can sense seungho doing the same thing

Something feels so wrong here. I can feel disaster. this crazy woman makes me feel she'll make me do something I regret

regardless, I shrugged off the uneasy feeling & followed her.

 

-a couple of shots later-

I knew it! I knew she'll make me do something crazy...but not this crazy!!

I looked seductively at the camera eventhough every fiber in my body wants to break that freaking thing on her freaking head!

 

"Wooyoung-shi please lean towards Seungho-shi more....more...more that's it! great!" She smiled triumphantly clicking away.

 

and wipe away that erted smile as well grrr

 

All my initial impression of her being a sweet,adorable,kind and cutely weird girl vanished with every passing second.

This photoshoot was nothing but awkward from start to finish. I mean... here we are just in jeans and nothing else, with me facing the back and my face turned sideways & with my lips touching the left corner of seungho's lips & looking seductively(her instructions!) at the camera.

Seungho had his body turned sideways towards me with his left hand at my nape clutching some hair & his right hand encirled at my waist looking intensely at the camera as well.

I've had y pictorials before but never with a male model and even if skinship is natural between us since we're friends it was never this type and it's more awkward as we're instructed to do it. To top it off, every female in the studio are now glued to us...Everytime we do a different pose they'd shriek & giggle. some even fake fainting, clutching their chests & putting tissues in their noses. such a weird bunch!

"Good good...now Seungho-shi please look at Wooyoung-shi like you want to eat him up & Wooyoung-shi please look back with "I-want-to-resist-but-he's-so-freaking-hot-I-can't eyes" she barked more instructions but my eyes are just glued to her, almost bulging out of the sockets due to shock.

"Im sorry...what?" I asked incrediously. I can't resist anymore.

"You heard me. want me to repeat again?" she asked authoritatively.

I was about to ready a rebuttal how what she's making us do have nothing to do with the concept of the shoot but seungho grabbed my cheeks & faced me towards him.

"Cmon Woo, just do it... The sooner this madness ends the better" he sighed exasperately before looking intensely at me, following her instructions

I shriveled & felt a puke rising up. The crazy photographer shrieked in delight as she clicked away

 

THIS WOMAN IS CRAAAZZYYY!!!

I thought for the umpteenth time

 

-----

 

"Okay!! potty break kids!! make it fast" The crazy woman shouted happily

 

I heaved a sigh of relief as I slumped on the nearest couch. Seungho dissapearing somewhere the moment she announced that. Honestly, with all the awkwardness,tension and stress I felt for the past hours, this has got to be the most tiring shoot I've ever done.

It's that crazy photographers fault!! I mean what is running on that twisted mind of hers making us do all that? If I didn't know better It feels like she's hooking me up with Seungho.

I shuddered with disgust at the thought as I closed my eyes and leaned my head back on the couch.

I continued ranting and blaming the crazy woman in my head when I felt something dropped on me followed by something warm pressing on my cheek.

I opened my eyes in surprise and met the smiling eyes of the crazy woman.

 

"Here you go!" she brightly said, pushing a canned drink to my face.

I just looked at her. still pissed at her out of this world commands earlier.

"What? you're not cold?"

I just stared at her. blanked out.

"Well I saw you shivering awhile ago so I thought you're cold since you're still half , that blanket is mine so return it later arasso? I also made them lower the AC. Drink up and relax cause potty break would be over in 30 minutes kay?" she ranted happily before skipping away.

 

I looked at the hot drink in my hand and the bunny printed blanket on my body before looking back at her.

Hmmmmm....

I chuckled as she tripped on a light stand, almost kissing the floor again. She pouted and kicked the innocent stand after.

I smiled as I sipped the hot drink.

Hmmm...she's still crazy,weird and a total klutz....but undeniably sweet.

nice.

##############################

A/N:  This is for all WooDara team out there....Holla back people!! even though you're all basically non existent right now and it's the SeungDara team making noise...mwaahahah ^.^

thanks for all the comments...keep em coming. You all know how much comments inspire me right?  ^.^

P.S- This is also for the SeungWoo shippers out there!! woohoo~~~ Long live SeungWoo!!! Long live SeungWoo *bricked by SeungDara and WooDara fans*

P.P.S or is it P.S.S?- I made this while at work so forgive me if there are random moments there. hahah ^.^