An Intro to My Life

Cupid's Mistake

 

 

That’s my hobby… My LIFE

No I’m no otaku… I think?

I don’t go to Cosplay events & dress up as a character from an anime but I do collect Dvd’s & Manga’s of different genre…Shounen, Shoujo, mecha, Josei, Doujinshi but none of them made me obsessed as with & Shounen-ai.

 

Whenever people discover that side of me, they always show the same reactions….Shock & Contempt.

Especially guys…they’d even say how could someone naïve looking have a sick hobby.

Oh did I forget to mention? means Boy’s Love. Yup!! BoyxBoy Pairing.

 

*ring ring*

 

“Hello?”

“Dara!! You still at work?”

“I’m on a break”

“Don’t forget the home owners’ party later okay? Mom is bugging me all day to make sure we attend”

“She just called & bugged me too!!”

“Aish… I really can’t understand why she even cares. They’re miles away on a paradise vacation yet fussing over a stupid party here”

“Yeah… It’s not like we have all the time here, but we still have to attend… Gaetongs’ band is playing”

“Pfft… I really hate that band!! All they do is make noise lead by that small eyed, shrill voiced erted vocalist!! Our maknae is the only talented one”

“And my Sobie baby” I added.

“Yeah yeah whatever… See you later”

“Bommie wait!!”

“What?”

“Heh.. nothing!! It’s a surprise… I’ll tell you later bye!!”

“Dara-”

 

*Beep*

 

I smirked as I turned my phone off, knowing she’ll call again & bug me.

 

That was Park Bom. My fraternal twin, bestfriend & fellow lover.

She’s the one who introduced me to the world of …accidentally.

 

I caught her watching & laughing over an anime called “gravitation” and being the anime addict that I am, I checked it out. It was funny until I realized its shounen-ai!!

I stopped watching in shock & thought she’s a sick psycho but when I can’t stop thinking about it, I finally gave in & watched again then that’s it!! I fell in love with the genre.

Hot guys fighting for their forbidden love affair. Families & society splitting them up & sometimes fighting their own feelings. There’s something so irresistible & romantic about that concept that got me hooked & in no time, we started exchanging collections with her the one who’s happier cause she finally have someone to share her so called “guilty pleasure”

 

 

“Sunbaenim”

“Huh?” I looked up in surprise. It was my assistant.

“Uhm… the models & studio are all set now… they’re just waiting for you”

“Oh okay… let’s get this over & done with!! I need to get home early”

 

I stood up & did my routinary stretching exercises before grabbing my trusted camera & resumed working. My assistant nonchalantly followed me, now accustomed to my weird habits.

 

-later-

 

I grinned as I waved the manga in front of Bom. Her eyes widened as she grabbed the manga.

 

“Oh sheez… is this Nangoku Banana’s new manga?”

“Yup… the one & only famous one shot”

“I.need.to.read.this.NOW”

 

I laughed loudly as her fangirl mode .

 

“No…I’m the one who bought this so you wait”

“Yah!! I’m older than you so I have the right to-”

“I have the right first cause I paid for this….got that? Besides you’re only older by 5 minutes. Now get dressed or we’ll be late…again”

 

She pouted, crossed her arms & stomped her foot stubbornly on the floor.

I shook my head. I may be weird but she’s childish.

Seriously, she’s the eldest yet sometimes she acts like the maknae!!

I think the doctors made a mistake. I have a feeling I’m born first.

 

“Bommie… Gaetong will get mad if we miss their performance”

“Okay Okay!! I’m going”

She said sighing before sulkily walking off to her room.

 

I grinned triumphantly before slumping down on the couch & excitedly started reading.

 

*ring ring*

 

“Hello?”

“Nooonaaaa!!! Where are you?!!”

“Seobie!! I miss you!!”

“I miss you more but where are you? It’s almost time for us to perform”

“Oh really?  Just wait ok? Bom is still getting ready…we’ll be there”

“You should be!! We rarely get to meet cause you’re always busy and…”

 

I giggled as he continued his adorable whining, the same time Bom went out her room…mumbling & still sulking.

 

“Oh!! Bom is finished!! We’re going now seobie bye!!”

“Who was that? Your pet again?” Bom asked as we head out the door.

“Yup & he said they’re about to perform now…we better hurry!!”

“Pfft… the clubhouse is just 2 blocks from here!! Besides I don’t really want to see those retards”

“Bommie…be nice okay?”

“I am nice!!”

“Yeah & I’m the president of Korea”

I grinned as she stuck her tongue out childishly.

 

The music & people chatting from the clubhouse becoming clearer as we got closer.

 

A blonde boy waved at us from the door while bouncing up & down.

I smiled widely as I waved back, bouncing up & down too. His energy is infectious as usual.

 

“Oh God… your pet is as hyper as ever & this is why I don’t want to see them… you turn weirdo whenever they’re around” Bom grunted as she stooped me from bouncing.

“And your fanboys are getting hotter OW!!”

 

I laughed loudly as she continued to hit me in the arm & narrowed her eyes as I point the two grinning guys besides Yoseob.

 

“Those are not my fanboys!! Only sane people can worship me. Heck!! I even refuse to acknowledge them as human beings…that includes you!!”

 

She frowned & started marching ahead before she stopped & slowly grinned.

I shook my head & followed her. I’m her twin for a reason & I know that grin is up to no good.

 

Oh boy…this is going to be a long night

 =============================================================================================================

A/N: YAY!! subscribers already!! Thank YOU ^.^ pls. do leave comments.. they inspire me ^.^

- this chapter & the next two chapters would mostly be introductions of the characters & may seem...boring? heheh

-There won't be any Rated scenes or pairs here...that's just reference for...you'll soon find out ^.^

- I'm also sorry that I may not update as religiously as I did with my other fic. but pls. be patient ^.^

 @ MonkeyHeadAches: Yup!! that's right ^.^