Chapter 8

당신이 믿는다면! (If You Believe)

 

 

Junho's pov.

“If I knew this would happen, I wouldn’t let that day happen!” I smirk at these words also sad about it. What do you mean by that? From then till now, I still couldn’t believe it, I couldn’t believe that she didn’t have any feeling toward me , why??? You do have a feeling for me right? But…Why didn’t you accept me?

It hurts me so much you know? I’ve been trying everyday calling you, but you didn’t even answer it once! I went to your house, but you’ve always left, Are you avoiding me? Please…clear it up for me, fany ah!

 

End of pov.

 

 

 

Fany’s pov.

“If I knew this would happen, I wouldn’t let that day happen!” I’ve really gathered all my strength to say it by that time, outside I could stand facing you but inside my heart, I had already collapsed…I know my doing are hurting you, but what else can I do? I can’t accept your love just like that! It will end up hurting together either…then it would be better if we’ve ended it up like that…Sorry…I’m really sorry…forgive me. Will you?

 

 

------------------------------------

 

I woke up so early this morning because I couldn’t sleep at all last night; I keep thinking about you…what should I do? I couldn’t forget you; I couldn’t erase you from my brain…

 

Touching around the kitchen there’s only the sandwich and jam left, I haven’t gone out this past few days but end up staying in my room…I could hear he called out my name…but I just…ignored it.

 

I get the sandwich and jam toward my living room

And I about to make it for breakfast…but…

 

End of pov.

 

 

“Fany ah” Junho called fro the outside.

 

“……” Silent.

 

“Fany ah! Open the door okay? I know you’re inside”

 

“……”

 

“Fany please, Open the door, please give me a reason! I couldn’t live on like this…Please…I’ll try to change anything you want…just…just tell me first” Junho’s begging.

 

*CRACK*

 

The door is finally opened, and there’s fany standing in front of him.

 

“Fany…” Junho approaches her, he’s moving slowly toward her and she doesn’t move…Junho hugs her softly because he can’t stand the person he loves the most standing in front of him…crying.

 

“Why??? Why did you cry?”

 

“…Oppa…”

 

“Hm…?”

 

“Sorry!” a word that came out from .

 

Junho breaks the hugs and look at her seriously, worried…and full of love.

 

“Fany…I don’t want the word sorry…but a reason”

 

“Reason?.... Which one oppa? Our love has too many reasons till this point.” She said while crying.

 

“Only one! Why don’t you accept me? I know you love me but…but why? Don’t you love me anymore…fany?”

 

“……”

 

“Fany…”

 

“……”

 

“Tell me…please”

 

 

 

“I do…I do love you, so what? I do want to accept you, but…but I just can’t! Love hurts…”

Fany gathers all her strength once again… “I’ll gladly accept you and marry with the you the person that I love if I could see this world and see your face…but it can’t happen, no matter what… because I’m just a blind girl…Oppa…There’s a wall between us…It’s destiny wall”

 

“Fany…” a tear rolling down his face…finally she said it…and it’s the hardest reason ever of their love…

 

“This is the only reason behind my word sorry, oppa…Sorry”………………

 

 

 

To be continued.