Chapter 7

당신이 믿는다면! (If You Believe)

 

 

Finally, they have arrived in front of the endless sea where it feels very lonely and romantic in the night time. Under the dark blue sky with a lot of stars, it does look very beautiful tonight.

 

“We’re here!” Junho opens his car’s door, smiling and look at the sea.

“Where are we?” While fany still confuse.

“Here? It’s a place that could listen to all my sadness, happiness. I really like this place” Junho said and looking at Fany and face the sea again, “It’s the sea, my life there’s no one that always be there for me when I need the most, I only have the sea by my side, It’s my best friend”

 

“Do you have something to tell your best friend now?” Fany asked, step by step toward Junho.

 

Junho reaches out his hand, helping her to stand right besides him.

 

“I do” he said.

 

“Is it a sad side or a happy side of you this time?”

 

“I don’t know too, It…It depends on……you”

 

“Me???” Fany smiles “Is there something to do with me?”

 

“Yes, It is” the smile on her face has been faded away; a frown suddenly appears on her face instead.

 

Junho lets his hand dig on his pocket, and back with a small black box…

 

(Don’t tell me, that you’re going to…)(Fany)

 

“Fany-ah!” Junho turns to fany, shows up the box in front of her, bending one knee down “I’m kneeling down in front of you at my favorite place, I don’t want the sea see only the sadness side of me but this too, the happiest moment of me if you accept me…please do accept me, I want to protect you forever, my love for you is real, always real, I love you so much…I don’t care if people say anything toward us because all I want, is you! Please accept me fany, Will…Will you marry me?” Junho gets fany’s hand to touch the ring in the box…

 

But…

She takes back her hand…

Junho’s eyes widen…

 

“I’m sorry, but oppa I don’t think we should do this. It’s wrong…” Fany said up.

 

“Wrong??? What’s wrong about that?”

 

“I-I…”

 

(I don’t know)(Fany)

 

“Am I wrong just by loving you?”

 

“No, it’s not like that, it just…”

 

“Or I’m not enough for you? Don’t I deserve to be with you?” Junho looks seriously into her face.

 

“It’s not about you; it’s about me oppa… Don’t say that you don’t deserve me, but I’m the one that don’t deserve to be with……you, oppa” tears suddenly run down her face… “Just say that we’re not right for each other”……

 

“………”

 

“You know, if I knew this would happen, I wouldn’t let that day happen”

 

 

 

 

To be continued…

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -