Chapter 5

당신이 믿는다면! (If You Believe)

 

Sitting alone in her house is Fany. She doesn’t do anything but just thinking of what just happened between her and Junho! She wonders herself if she did it right or wrong! The only way that will happen in the future between both of them is hurt! Everybody want a perfect relationship not a relationship with a blind person like this! She keeps wonder is she this special for Junho?

 

Knock! Knock!

 

That was surprising her! She walks to the door and open it, knowing exactly who that person is?  She put on a smiley mask on her face, like nothing just popped into her head.

 

“Hello!” Junho greeted her!

 

“Hi!”

 

“Haven’t you slept yet?”

 

“Not yet! What bring you here oppa?”

 

“Nah! I just made a cake for dessert tonight, would you like to try some?”

 

“Of course, I won’t say no to you, as you know”

 

“Okay, then wait here, I’ll bring it for you!” Junho said then run over to his house to bring a piece of cake for his beloved girlfriend.

 

Fany just standing there, in her heart it’s so warm when someone just worried and take care of her that much; never…had this ever happened before in her life.

 

“Just wanna see your face though” Junho said while running to his house. Yes, it is. Everything he does just for her only one.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

Fany about to close the door for secure but when the door almost fully closes, someone stops it, and it’s surprising her again. Not knowing who that is! Junho or someone else?

 

“Er! Junho oppa?” Fany asked nervously.

 

“……”

 

“Hello” She said it again.

 

“You’re…you’re just a blind girl” Hyoyeon said in her drunker state.

 

“Yeah? Who’s this?”

 

“Don’t care who am i??? Er~hm! …I don’t know why??? Why he loves you so much?” Hyoyeon continued.

 

(Is she the one who Junho oppa talking to this morning?)(Fany)

 

“You know…Erm~hm…I love him for a long time, but…but he never see me as a lover, it’s just a friend, neither I’m just a bad friend of him! But you! Who are you??? Where did you come from???? What kind of girl you are????” It goes silent for a little bit “WHO ARE YOU??? WHY DON’T YOU JUST STEP AWAY FROM HIS LIFE, YOU BLIND GIRL????” Hyoyeon screamed at Fany and lift up a bottle of beer in her hand about to hit Fany…

 

 

Junho’s pov

 

I smile happily back to her house with a piece of cake toward her house, but suddenly I saw her door still open widely and then I heard someone screamed from her house, and…and I remember it, it’s Hyoyeon’s!

I drop my cake and rush over to her house…what a bad time I saw Hyoyeon lift up a bottle of bear about to hit Fany…In my head, I swear, I can’t think of her getting injured.

So I just rush over to her side, hug her tightly while my back facing Hyoyeon…

 

*SPLASH!*

 

“OPPA” Hyoyeon screamed.

 

“Junho Oppa?” I also heard Fany called my name nervously.

 

I didn’t say anything, I let go of Fany at the same time, and I drag Hyoyeon outside the house, I can feel my head is wet, and I know it must be blood, but I just ignore it all I want to do now is clear all the complicated thing about me and Hyoyeon and I won’t let her come near Fany again.

 

“Oppa! Why? Why you did that???” Hyoyeon half scream, half cry to me.

 

“Didn’t I tell you that I would protect her” I said to her.

 

“Opp-“ I didn’t let her finish her word. I drop on my knees, I don’t know why I do this to her too, but I just let it happen because my head now is all about Fany’s safe.

 


“Hyoyeon, please! I’m begging you, please don’t do anything to her! She means everything to me now, I hope you’ll know how much I love her by doing all of this thing now, If you love me, please let me be happy with her, cause when you love someone all you wanna see is that person is happy! Please, will you let me go and watching me happy with the person that I love too???” I look into her eyes, I can see the word hurt in her eyes too, I know that I’m a selfish person but this all I want from her, I hope she’ll understand.

 

“Oppa! Is she that precious to you??? Do you love her that much???” She asked me still crying.

 

“Yes, she is! And Yes I do” I hold her hands rubbing it for her answer… “Hyoyeon, please?”

 

“I’m sorry!” is all she said, I don’t know what is that exactly mean, but I hope that answer mean letting me go.

 

“Thank you” I said to her smiling but she still crying while looking at me too.

 

 

End of pov

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

At The Hospital.

 

“Don’t worry, the wound is not on the important spot, just be careful and do not let this happen again.” Dr. Kim said.

 

“Nae! Uncle Can I go home now?” Junho asked Doctor who’s his father’s friend.

 

“Of course, take your time” Dr. Kim said and walks off.

 

“Nae! Thank you” Junho bows from behind his back.

 

Junho feels someone besides him is not smiling so he just approaches her. Holding her hands tightly. “I’m Okay! Don’t worry too much” Junho said to Fany.

 

“How can I be not worried? You did such a crazy thing, you know?”

 

“I’m sorry! I just wanna protect you”

 

“But you no need to do that much, what if…what if something bad happen to you?”

 

“Nothing will happen to me! I promise because I still have an angel to protect, I still have to live strongly and happily with her.” Junho steal a quick kiss on her lip.

 

“You’re a bad boy” Fany said.

 

“Okay! I’m a bad boy! But will be a good boy for you”

 

----------------------------------------

Fany’s pov

 

The moment I heard that sound, my heart just beat like crazy, I was scared if he…he, I’m scared of the reason…If the reason come out from his mouth “Just to protect you, I can do anything” I really don’t want it happen even though it’s for me, but I don’t want…I’m not worthy for all of that thing he did for me, I really can’t face it…he shouldn’t do all of this just because of me, What if his future be broken down just because of me???? You’re really a bad boy! A bad boy who make me worried and a bad boy who stole my heart with that unbelievable reason of you! It won’t be happened again right???

 

 

End of pov.

 

 

 

To be continued…