Chapter 1

당신이 믿는다면! (If You Believe)

 

 

Junho is sitting and working alone in his house, suddenly the ring bell rang! Junho rushes to the door and open it.

He can only see his friends out there with their wide smile on their face!

 

“Hey Junho! Wanna come with us?” Wooyoung said.

 

“Go where?”

 

“Hahah! Of course go to the club!” Taecyeon said.

 

“No!!! I have my document to finish tonight!” Junho said.

 

“Oh! Come on man! Aren’t you boring? Sitting and working everyday! Just relax for some point” Nickhun said.

 

“Nah!!! Anyway, I don’t wanna go too, like you know at the club is too loud and everything is…too…much”

 

Then Junsu come from nowhere and drags him out the house! “I don’t take no for answer man” Junsu said.

 

“No!!! I don’t wanna go……” But it too late, he’s already in their car!

 

.

.

.

 

While the others are busy drinking and dancing! Junho is just looking at them with a beer in front of him.

Because he doesn’t used to this kind of situation, Junho feels boring and want to escape from this scary place!

 

“I better go now” He said to himself.

 

Then he makes his way little by little and looking around if they’re watching him! But none of their eyes is on him! So he makes his way to the door without any sigh and gets out of the club.

 

“Hah! I’m free now” Junho said while lifting his arms into the air.

 

Junho walks far away from the club. Crossing an alley but he hasn’t yet! Junho bumped into a girl who’s walking out from that alley and it made them fall into the ground.

 

“Ouch” That girl screams!

 

 

 

To be continued…

 

---------------------------------------------------------<3 <3 <3 ---------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Kyahhh!!! Another fanfic has been created!

This is my first Junfany fanfic and I think this story won’t pass the chapter 10!

But anyway, please support me with your love toward them…

Thank u very much, please also comment and subscribe!!!

:) :) :)