Chapter 6

당신이 믿는다면! (If You Believe)

 

A month later~

Tiffany’s pov.

Today is also a beautiful, brightly and shining day to me, this feeling always surrounding my brain and my heart after I’ve met him. He’s the one who make my life complete without any word to describe. He’s the one who always make me smile again in my darkness world. One side of me, I’ve still been wondering if this just a pity feeling of him, or the real one??? And another side of me answered that the way, the action, the look in his eyes said that it’s real! I will be very happy if it’s real because my love toward you is also real, this blind girl’s heart toward you-

 

 

I feel that my phone is ringing so I quickly take it out from my pocket and answer it.

 

“Hello?” I asked to the person another line.

“Fany~ah! It’s me! Junho~ya” He greeted.

“Oh! Hi oppa! Some-something wrong?” I asked.

“Aniyo~ I-I just wanna-wanna introduce me to my family” he answered.

“Mwo?? Me?? Why?? Aren’t you parents at the state now?”

“It’s their vacation time, so since they will be here soon, I want you to meet them”

“I-I…” I really don’t know what to say.

“Don’t worry; it will be okay, just a simple dinner”

“Please give me time to think about this”

“Okay! But I hope it ‘s a yes” he said.

“……”

“Okay! Bye then, takes care” He said.

“N-Nae”

I hung up the phone, and rub it to my chest; I really don’t know what to do now, what will I do when I meet them? What will their reaction be when they meet me? You know this girl’s love toward you is the real one, and this girl is blind also the real one!

 

End of pov.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

[The dinner’s day]

 

Knock! Knock!.

“Fany? Are you ready?” Junho shouted from outside her door.

“Nae! Give me a few more minutes”

“Okay!”

 

3 minutes later~

 

The door is opened, Junho looks up only see the person he love the most with the perfect dress that he bought for her. Junho smiles as soon as he saw her. He takes out a bunch of flower that he hides behind his back and give it to her, “Here” He hands it to her.

“What?? What is it?” Fany asked wondering what it is.

“Flower, a bunch of the beautiful flower that deserve to be with you the most, I want you to smile brightly no matter what happen today okay?”

 

Touch by his words, Fany feels like nothing else but one man always there for her when she needs him the most. “Nae…Oppa”

 

“Good girl, Come on, we should be there before they do” Junho holds on her wrist and head her to his car.

 

--------------------------------------

 

Restaurant

 

“I’m nervous oppa” Fany whispered to him.

“It’s okay, just relax, my parents won’t eat you” Junho laugh at his own words.

“I’m serious oppa” Fany frowns.

“I’m also serious fany-ssi” Junho hold on her hands “Oppa is always here for you, I won’t let anything happen to you”

 

(Because you’re my life, my everything, and I do love you)(Junho)

 

“Oh, they’re here” Junho gets up first and helps Tiffany along; they have to stand up because it’s respectful.

 

“Mom, Dad, Over here” Junho called out his parents.

 

His father and mother seem to notice him and walk up to the table where the two are sitting now. “Junho, my son, I haven’t seen you along time, how have you been? OMO! You look so skinny” Mrs.Lee said and scans her son from head to toe when she reached the table. And his father just standing besides and smiles along.

 

“I’m fine mom!” Junho smiles to his mother and bow 90 degrees to his father “Dad” he called out.

Mr. Lee nods his head “Let’s sit down first” When they about to sit down, Fany bows to them without knowing where they are, so she bows at the wrong direction.

 

“Hello, uncle and auntie, my name is Tiffany Hwang, Hm…Junho-ssi’s friend” Fany introduces herself to them.

“Nae…Nae, please have a sit fany-ssi” They both said.

They all sit down, without fany knowing his parents keep looking at her but fany just stare blankly, still doubtfully Mrs. Lee waves her hand in front of her, but still no reaction, and now both of them know the situation that she’s in. They both exchange the glance with Junho where else Junho already know what they wanna say, but he doesn’t want here to be too awkward, he breaks the silent.

“Hm…Let’s order first, Fany-ah, what do you wanna eat?” Junho asked her.

 

30 minutes later~

 

The dinner is done.

“Excuse me; I want to use the restroom for a second” Fany excuse herself to the restroom.

“Should I go with you, are you okay alone?” He asked her, while his parents are surprised because how can he enter the girl’s restroom with her.

“Nah! Oppa, I’m okay, you should stay here with uncle and autie”

“But-“

“It’s okay” Then she left for the restroom.

 

 

Fany gets out from doing her business, when she’s cleaning her hands, she heard the sound the door is opened…and that person is walking toward her right now. Fany can feel the hand on her shoulder…

 

“Who’s there?” Fany asked nervously.

“It’s me fany-ssi,” Mrs Lee answered.

“Oh! Auntie, what-“ fany hasn’t finished her line yet.

“I’m here to ask you a question”

“……”

“Do you love my son, Junho?” Mrs. Lee asked.

“I-I…”

 

(I do)(Fany)

 

“I know you do, but fany-ssi, you know our family have only him, every parents in this world want their kid to be happy, and I also fany-ssi, I also want him to be happy, but you…I’m sorry to say all  of this word but…you know we can’t” she sound begging her to let go of Junho.

 

Tears falling down from fany’s eyes, she does know what Mrs. Lee meant she knows that she doesn’t deserve with him, she knows that she shouldn’t fall in love with him because their love will end up with hurt, and now, it’s here, she’s hurt, but the answer that she excepted is here…she’s already known the result, like what Mrs Lee just said, all the parents in this world want their kid to be happy and she understands.

 

“I understand, auntie” She still crying, “I’ll try”

 

“Thank”

 

 

At the other hand, Junho is sitting alone at the table with his father.

“Junho-ah! Is it she?” Mr Lee suddenly asked. “Is it she that special to you?”

Junho doesn’t say anything but just nods his head.

 

His father lets out a loud sigh. “Junho listen to me, Dad and your mother know what love is about? I know you love her, but we’re sorry Junho, you know nobody will let their kid to marry with a blind girl…and we either, we want to see our son live as a happy person, not to be like that…she doesn’t deserve you”

 

“Appa! I’m sorry to say this too, but for me, I can’t let go of her, I can’t give up on her, I also know what love is? Love is between two peoples together, and I found the right girl for me, I can’t give up on her, I love her too much appa, I’ve never feel like this before toward the girl, but her, this feeling came up to my heart, that I want to protect her, I want to do everything for her, I’ll do it for her no matter what will happen, and I really want to spend the rest of my life with her, only no one else but her appa even though she’s blind, but I’m willing to take care of her forever.” Junho looks seriously into her father’s eyes.  

 

“Junho, but you can’t son”

 

Junho gets up from his seat, “I’m sorry appa, no matter how hard you against us, but I still do, I still do love her never change, my heart has already scarred her name on it, and I can’t erase it, I still want to live with her even if you have to cut my name of our family, as your son”

 

As the right time, he saw fany walks out from the restroom with his mother, so he goes up to her, holds her arm and bows to his parents before her leaves the restaurant with her.

 

--------------------------------------

 

“Oppa??? Where are we going? It was rude you know?”

 

“I don’t care anymore fany-ah! I will just follow my heart…”

 

“But-But where are we going?”

 

 

 

To be continued…