Chapter 4

당신이 믿는다면! (If You Believe)

 

Fany gets out from her house, step by step, one by one forward…Feeling every fresh air…fany smiles a little…because she used to it, everything seems to be her habit now…but born as a person out of this world, who don’t want to see this beautiful world? This is the only question that she used to ask her self…

“When will I able to see this beautiful world???” asking herself everyday, but still the same no one has ever answered it for her in order just to clear this question which keep bothering in her mind, brain and her life…

 

 

Today fany is heading to her parents grave, as she starts to step forward…someone called her from behind and grab her wrist.

 

“Where are you going fany ssi?” Junho asked from behind with a warmly smile on his face.

 

“Oh! I’m going to my parents’ grave…just to clean it up because I haven’t gone there for a long time already.”

 

“Jinja??? You mind if I join?”

 

“If you want to!”

 

“Of course, let’s go” Junho links his hand with hers.

 

To both of them it’s the same feeling to describe! Happy! When holding hand with her/him, it’s the feeling that both of them keep wondering even though they’re just met not to long ago…but when they are together, stay beside each other, their heart beating and want to protect each other…especially for Junho. He always wants to protect this girl to the very end without any reason.

 

----------------------------------

 

Min taps Hyoyeon by her shoulder as try to get her to look at her direction too.

 

“Hey! Isn’t he Junho oppa???”

 

“……” But still her eyes on them.

 

“But who is he being with?” Min still asked whiles her eyes still in the same direction.

 

“……”

 

“Hyo!!!”

 

----------------------------------

 

“Oppa! I think we’re here” Fany pulled Junho sleeve to stop him.

 

“Here?”

 

“I guess!”

 

“Oh! okay!” Junho smile at her.

 

“JUNHO OPPA” Junho heard a girl’s voice called him from behind. He turns his head and saw a girl with her angry face like there’s no tomorrow. And that’s person is no other than Hyoyeon.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” she still in her loud voice.

 

“What are you doing here? You followed me?” Junho looked back at her with his serious face too.

 

“JUST ANSWER ME FIRST! AND WHO IS THIS GIRL?” Hyoyeon asked and pointed at Fany who’s standing frozen beside him.

 

“Oppa?” Fany asked with her low voice.

 

“It’s okay fany! I’ll handle it, Come with me you” Junho assured fany with his manly side and dragged Hyoyeon along with him to the other place where desperate from fany.

 

“LET GO OF ME” Hyoyeon still in her loud voice.

 

.

.

.

 

“Okay! Oppa tell me who’s that girl?”

 

“It’s none of your business; I hang out with the person I like, just care about your own.”

 

“Don’t tell me because of her that’s why you became so cruel to me?”

 

“…well…” (I think it is)(Junho)

 

“Oppa??? WHY YOU DID THIS TO ME? AM I CAN’T COMPARE TO HER?”

 

“WHY YOU HAVE TO USE THIS KIND OF TONE WITH ME? YEAH! BECAUSE I LOVE HER, AND THE POINT IS I DON’T LOVE YOU, NOT EVEN TO DESCRIBE WITH THE WORD LIKE! I LIKE THE GIRL WITH THE KIND HEART NOT THE GIRL WITH A SENSITIVE HEART LIKE YOU; YOU ALWAYS BULLED THE OTHER GIRL IN SCHOOL WITH THOSE FRIEND OF YOU!  YOU NEVER CARE ABOUT THE OTHER PERSON FEELING, JUST BY YOURSELF AND I’M ON MYSELF, I LOVE SOMEONE THAT I SHOULD LOVE BUT I DEFINELY KNOW THAT SOMEONE IS NOT YOU” Junho said with all his heart that hide from long time ago to this girl.

 

“Oppa!!???” Hyoyeon’s crying doesn’t want to believe what she just heard.

 

“DON’T USE THIS KIND OF FACE TO ME, IT CAN’T FOUL ME. AND ONE MORE THING DON’T TRY TO BE FUNNY WITH THIS GIRL, I’LL PROTECT THIS GIRL WITH ALL MY HEART” Then Junho turned his head and walk back to where fany is.

 

-----------------------------------

 

“Fany, I’m back” Junho wears a manly mask on his face, like nothing happened between him and hyoyeon at the moment.

 

“Oppa! Are all of those words true?” Fany remains still and looks at the ground!

 

“Did you hear it?”

 

Fany nodded her head.

 

“Then it is” Junho tries at her face but fail.

 

“Wae? Is it just a pitiful feeling of you? If it is then don’t do it…You’ll regret it someday.” Fany about to walks away but…

 

Junho grabbed her wrist first. “No! What I said back there was the true! I’m not lying, it’s not just a pity feeling toward you, it’s real, and everything is real fany ah! I love you is real, I just pity you is not real! I really love you with all my heart but I don’t know where did it start? Maybe it was our first meet; your gorgeous make me feel calm, happy whenever I see it! My heart beating so fast when I meet you, and I don’t want it to end here, I want it to continues to the future last forever, Please stay by my side, I’ll protect you, cherish you…Please I do love you for real fany ah”

 

“Oppa! I’m sorry, but if I take you then your future won’t like the other person, it will sad, it will hurt, I experience it, I don’t want you to be like me, please…don’t do it…just be yourself and walk your own way…” Fany pushed his hand away and want to walk away again but…this time…

 

Junho hugs her from behind. “I know it will happen, but I want to do it with you…just let me be okay? Don’t push me away, I love you so much fany! I told her to be on her own way, but for you seeing you by yourself, it hurts me, okay? I don’ want to see it…I really want to stay by your side, be the person that you can lean on whenever it’s sad, happy, hurt or something else, just share it with me…I do want to be a wall that can protect you from everything…so just let me by your side, don’t push me away…cause I do love you with all me heart, please accept me!” Junho doesn’t know what to do but the tears keep falling down from his face one by one…

 

“Don’t cry” Fany turns her head and reach for his face, wipe his tears away. “I also hate it when you cry…”

 

Junho looks at her seriously “Did you just accept me?”

 

“Do you want to start it together with me, for real?”

 

Junho puts their nose together and rubbing it up and down. “Yes, for real my angel” then he kisses her forehead.

 

(Oppa! I don’t think this love will last forever like what you said.)(Fany)

 

 

 

 

To be continued…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thank you is the only word that i can describe my feeling toward all of my reader...smiley