Chapter 10

당신이 믿는다면! (If You Believe)

 

 

 

2 years later…

 

Tiffany’s pov.

I…was born all over again, finally I can see the world again…finally everything can be solved…I should be very happy…but I just can’t! It’s been 2 years already that I didn’t see him. I miss him; miss everything that we spent together. I wonder where is him, I wonder…has he already remove me from his heart? I want to meet him again. I want to say thank you for everything and I want to see his face the most. Where are you? Please…please come back to me…I want to see you!

 

*Ding, Dong*

 

I was thinking when my door bell was rung! I hurry to the door and open it and there standing in front of me is a man that I don’t know!

 

“May I ask for Miss Tiffany Hwang, please?” said the man.

“It’s me! Can I help you?” Fany answered.

“Here! This is for you, please sign accepting it” said the man with a small envelop hand to her.

“Oh!” then she signs on it “Thank” She said to the man.

“You’re welcome”

 

Fany walks back into her living room, she sits on the sofa. She places envelop on her thigh…not wasting time, fany opens it slowly. And there is one smaller box with a letter inside. Fany picks up the letter and read it.

 

Dear: Fany!

Hello my love fany ah! I knew it’s been two years already right? How have you been without me? How about your eyes? Kekeke…I must be very crazy to ask this question right? But NO! I’m not! You know why? Because I’ve known that you had an surgery on your eyes ball…Right now you might be also wonder why I’ve known this however I didn’t around you this past two years! Do you want to know the reason behind it? … Fany ah! I’m sorry……I’m sorry okay! Will you forgive me if I say it? But all I want to know is do you remember that day, the day that you said you would marry me if you were not blind? I don’t know about you, but I do still remember fany ah! I remember that day, that words the most in my life! I hope you’ll find out what I mean because this letter I wrote it one day before your surgery!.................. Fany ah! Can I ask you a question? I hope you say yes twice.

Will you marry me?

 

PS: Open that box! I’ll wait for your answer at a place that you like the most! I’m sorry…

 

 

Tears are falling down non stop from her eyes. Fany picks up the box, she opens it slowly, and the result is correct to her thought! There’s a ring, a ring that from the man she loves the most… Fany hurriedly wear the ring on her finger and rushes to the place that he mentioned on the letter…

 

 

“Oppa! Let’s go to the place I love the most!”

“Where is it? Garden? Mountain?”

“Nope”

“Then where is it?”

“The sea…”

 

 

Fany is thinking of their past memory while riding on the bus toward the sea…

She wishes that she would see him standing there waiting patiently for her after these two years…

With a smile on his face, looking at her, and will place the ring again on her finger…

 

 

 

Junho’s pov.

I’m standing right here; waiting for you…Will you come? Will you forgive me? I want to see the ring on your finger… and live together with you forever…fany ah! Please…

 

“Oppa?!”

I heard someone’s voice from behind my back…but I don’t think it’s hers! I still remember her voice very well…she doesn’t sound like this.

 

“Honey!” said the man.

“Do you miss me?” said the woman.

“Of course……………………”

 

Yes! Of course it’s not her!

 

“Fany ah! Will you come?”

 

“Junho oppa?” but this…this time it’s her!

“Fany?” I asked back.

“Yes!” she said before running up to me and she hugs me from behind…

 

I don’t know why…why my tears are falling down now? But I can’t stop it…I’m very happy…and sorry my love.

None of us said a word, we keep our position for about 5 minutes… then she releases herself from me…but me.

I can’t face her; I lost all my confident now because I don’t know what does she think of me…?

 

“I’m sorry!” Is all I can say…

“No, I’m the one who should say this, I’m sorry oppa! Sorry for everything from the start till now…sorry for taking your…”

“No! It’s not your fault…I devoted”

 

I can hear the crying sound from her, and all I can do now is randomly reaching her face, wiping her tears away, I don’t want to see you cry.

“I don’t want to see you cry, I don’t want to hear the sound of you crying” I said to her.

 

After a few minutes silent, she grabs my hand and let me feel her finger…I can feel the ring on her finger.

 

“I do, I do oppa”

“Eventhoug I’m in this place, this situa-“ I haven’t finish my sentence yet, but she places her finger on my lip.

“I won’t let you say this… and I will say I DO no matter what, whatever situation you are in! Because you’re my life oppa! You’re my everything and I DO”

 

I hug her tightly; finally…finally we’re together fany ah!

 

“Oppa! We’ll wait for the eyes transplant together”

“Nae…Nae” this time I’m the one who cry…

“If you believe I love you then, Don’t give up…Don’t let me go again oppa…I love you”

 

 

And I love you too fany ah! My love, My everything…

Thank for everything that you’ve believed in me…

 

 

 

 

The end!

--------------------------------------------

 

I know that I’m not good at writing, but at least I did my best! Thank you guys for your supporting! Love you guy all! And I DO…I DO THANK YOU GUY FROM MY HEART! GOMAWO~