first day of college

Dangerous Painful Love

H : My name is hongbi and I'm 21 years old. I actually lost my whole parents in a car accident. That was in China. We were a little poor family. So i came back to my country by myself. I really cried a lot when I heard that they died. I wasn't with them that time. I'm from Korea and I really wish for my family to be here with me. It have been 4 years since the die. I actually live in a apartment. I'm not the only one who live in this building. There are some friends that I know too. I serious have friends and we've been together like a year. And they all know me very well. Actually I'm a shy person and get embarrassed very fast. When someone make of me I actually cry. So, it was my first day to go to college with my friends and I was feeling nervous for today cuaz its my first time. I live alone in my apartment I'm single. Clearly, I went to take shower cuaz it was almost time to go. After I finished showering I dressed up and make breakfast. Actually, live in 2nd floor. After I finished. I heard a door knock.

 

It was one of my friends. He told me to hurry cuaz they were waiting for me. I say just give me one minute. His name was hyuk he was younger then me. I got out and headed down stairs. Went I went down I saw all my friends were waiting for me. I quickly smiled and say hi guys. Oh ur late. That person was talking his name is N. He is really bussy and actually he talks too much he was the oldest one. I say hi to everyone. There was a guy his name was leo. He is very beautiful and hot. Before I used to have crush on him but he was a very cold person he is quite and never do something he never laugh. So I just thought he is not my tipe. And the second one his name was Joon he was very y and hot and actually he got a nice body. And him and n were dating before but they broke up and now joon in love with. A guy named ravi. Ravi is not one of my friend I haven't even see him before. But I think he is handsome. My other friend was bang he is handsome guy he

 

used to like me but when he realized that I wasn't paying any attention at him. So he just give up on me. I think if he ask me out I would go out. He know that I'm shy and I don't do the first move. But he already got a boyfriend. That's all my friends they love me and I love them too.

 

College time: 

It was very quite in the class and everyone was paying attention to the lessons. And I was too. But there were couple guys were mean to me on this day I was feeling very nervous. They were teasing me only joon and his boyfriend were with me on the same class. I think that's ravi that joon always talk abt. And make n get juleice everytime. God he was hand some. Those guys were always looking at me in a weird way.     And deep scary eyes. I'm really scared of those guys. I don't they like anyone at all.

 

Break time : 

Me and my friend went to buy food and comeback to the table to eat. They told me to stay here and. I say OK. They all were gone to buy food and comeback. I was waiting for them to come back. Suddenly I saw ravi and joon sitting on a table eating they called me to come eat but I say no no thanks. Ravi seems nice and he smiled at me. He was sitting a little far from me and they were very cute together everyone knows that their gay but no one cares. 

Suddenly. I saw those guys coming closer to me and set on the same table I was sitting on. Everyone know that their stupid and bad guys.        Two guys were standing behind me and that evil guy was in front of me sitting and he was smiling a very evil smile I knew they were planing on down something bad. Cuaz those kind of guys always hate people who is better then them. Then that man say time so how are u. And what was ur name. I didn't answer and I was trying to stand up and go to another table. But I was been stopped by a hands on my shoulders.    It was those two guys standing behind me.

 

And they yell at me and say answer him idiot. And I say don't u dear call me that. They laughed and say. What did u say and he came closer to my face but I pushed him away. Suddenly joon and ravi came to my table and they yell at them. They were scared. But joon say to them u es don't ever try to miss with hongbin. Do u understand. And suddenly ravi say. If I ever see u near him. I will teach u a lesson.       I was very nervous and don't know what to do.

 

After hours :

I went back home and I was feeling little better. Suddenly I heard a door knock and all my friend were there at the door. I opened the door and they got in we spent a fun time together. And we played a lot and we even eat an Amazon delousice food and watched movie.                             I was watching n all the time was looking at leo. Actually leo wasn't paying attention to n. I think really like leo I won't feel sad or mad if they like each other.. Actually I will feel so happy for them. Let's see if n really going to let leo fall in love with him.                                                            

Suddenly, leo took of his jacket. And opened one poten of his shirt and he make n freak out and n suddenly felt really hot. He was starring at leo the whole time and leo say why is a hot in here it was almost a whisper. And n say I know it is. I quickly started giggling. And I was really happy for n.