The President

Immune
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jess!" Krystal stood around ten feet away from Jessica, her long, dark hair flowing in the wind. 

"Krystal! What are you doing?! You're alive?!" Jessica started to run towards her younger sister.

"Jess! Come back! Save me!" Krystal's figure started to become smaller, fading.

"No! Krystal! No!"

Jessica bolted up, sweating. She closed her eyes and covered her face with her hands, panting. It had been almost two weeks since Krystal's death and suddenly her sister had appeared in her dream. Could it be a sign? Could Krystal be alive?

A sudden rustle by her side startled her and she turned to see Kris wake up. "Hey, you're up," he said, smiling. Jessica smiled back, sadly. 

"I had a dream," she said. "It was of my sister. She came to me and told me to go back and save her. Does this mean anything? It's just a dream, right?"

Kris frowned. "There is no way..." he muttered. "Of course," he said. "It was just a dream." He smiled reassuringly and her hair. "It was just a dream," he repeated. 

★★★Ἀβαδδών★★★

Several days later, Jessica was gathering berries by the lake when she saw someone's reflection on the other side of the lake. The figure was a slender young woman, with long, flowing hair. "Jess..." it said, softly. 

Jessica froze, recognizing the voice. She pinched herself hard, sure that she was dreaming. "Jess...it's me, Krystal!" the voice said.

She glanced up and sure enough, Krystal stood in front of her. "Krystal?! Y-you're alive?! H-how!?!"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter