so it begins

open the gates of hell

leave me comments

i write words

 



    Taekwoon and Jaehwan stepped out of the theater and found Sanghyuk wrapped around a light pole, clinging for dear life. He had obviously been crying and as soon as he saw Jaehwan, he started crying again.

    “Hyung, I’m sorry! I’ll never do it again- you said it makes me taste funny and I don’t know why I did it again” He wailed, attracting looks from people nearby. Taekwoon grabbed Sanghyuk’s face and pried his eyes open wider.

    “Pupils are tiny. Lips are turning blue… We need to get him to the hospital.”

    “No, it’s ok, I’ve nursed him through worse.” Jaehwan picked Sanghyuk up.

    “But-”

    “It’s fine. He’ll be back to normal in a few hours.” Jaehwan insisted.

    They got home and Jaehwan lay Sanghyuk down on the couch. He put a large bowl next to him. Just in case. In truth, he knew Sanghyuk wouldn’t throw up.

    “What the ?” Hongbin asked when he went out for a glass of water. He felt his friend’s forehead. It was clammy.

    “He’ll be fine. He just had a momentary lapse in judgement and I’m positive he won’t do it again.” Jaehwan said sternly. “Will you?”

    “No, Hyung! Never again! I’m so sorry, I’m s-” Sanghyuk started crying again and his words hitched on a sob.

    “He knows I won’t touch him when he’s like this.” Sanghyuk let out a louder wail of apology.

    Hongbin went back in the bedroom with two glasses of water.

    Hakyeon came back out and felt Sanghyuk’s head, “No! get away from me! You don’t even like me!”

    “Of course I like you.” Hakyeon assured.

    “Get the away!” He flailed ineffectively. “You’re burning my skin.” Sanghyuk’s forehead was pinker than the rest of his face when Hakyeon pulled away.

    “Fine… I’ll be in here if you need me.” Hakyeon sniffled dramatically.

    Jaehwan rummaged through the kitchen cabinets for a moment before looking at Sanghyuk and saying “Don’t go anywhere. I’m going to get you some gatorade and be right back.”

    “Kay. I’ll be good. I promise.” He replied.

    Half an hour later, he returned from the store with some bags full of things to help Sanghyuk, but his boyfriend was gone.

    He looked through the house and knocked on his roommate’s doors.

    “Have you seen Hyuk?” He asked Hakyeon when he opened the bedroom door. He tried Taekwoon and Wonsik, nobody had seen him.

    “He can’t have gotten far, right?” Wonsik tried to sound positive. “Let’s go look for him”

    They all left to search for their friend. They came back and Jaehwan was still out.

    “Maybe he’s still looking for Sanghyuk,” Taekwoon suggested, putting his coat back on and stepping out.

    “I’ll go with you.” Wonsik said. Hongbin and Hakyeon went to look as well.

    They came back an hour later and Wonsik came back alone.

    “Where’s Taekwoon?” Hongbin asked

    “We split up to cover more area and Hyung said he’d keep looking when I told him I was gonna check back at the house. What is Hyogi gonna do without his phone? He’s always on this thing.” He waved the device around with a sigh.

    “I hope he’s ok…” Hongbin sighed.

    “I’m gonna go back out to look some more,” Wonsik frowned.

    “Maybe we should keep looking too.” Hakyeon said.

    “You think someone should stay behind in case someone comes back?” Hongbin asked.

    “Good idea” Wonsik answered, “You staying?”

    “Sure.”

    An hour later Hongbin was sitting in the living room. There was a creaking noise behind him before everything went black.