visit from the parents

open the gates of hell

putting words here

yep

i should pack

i really should

or laundry

 



    And here they were with Jaehwan saying that he had a pretty good idea of what Hakyeon was this entire time.

    “Why didn’t you say anything?” Hongbin asked.

    “Your parents told us not to interfere in your relationship. They put you to sleep to drive home the fact that you two were going to fall in love no matter what and it had been a long time coming. You chose each other when you were children and even after all that time apart, apparently having forgotten something so important, you chose each other again.”

    “Yeah… We did.” Hongbin smiled softly.

    Hakyeon flailed and fell out of bed when the door to the room flew open. Hongbin’s parents ran in with a wild expression on their faces.

    “Binnie, what happened?” His mother asked, holding his hand.

    Before Hongbin could answer, Hakyeon spoke up, “It- it’s my fault. I was r-”

    “There was an attempt on his life,” Hongbin interrupted, “I saved him.”

    Hongbin reached out and grabbed his hand.

    “It seems there will be more if you don’t hurry up and make him your consort.” Hongbin’s mother said with a serious face.

    “If you hadn’t noticed, I’m in the hospital... “ He pointed at his stomach, “Gaping hole? Life threatening?” He shook his head in confusion, “No?”

    “The only way that could have happened is if you tried to go against the imprinting that you two have bestowed upon each other.” His mother frowned.

    “I’m sorry, it’s my fault.” Hakyeon said, “My purpose for being here… I was lied to and-”

    “You don’t have to explain anything, Hyung” Hongbin squeezed his hand, “It doesn’t matter. You’re here now.”

    “It does matter. It sounds to me as if someone was trying to go against our agreement.” Hongbin’s mother said unhappily. “Tell me from the beginning.”

    Hakyeon told the story from his point of view and without anyone noticing, he was gently pushing his energy toward his boyfriend. Hongbin had fallen asleep at some point during the story.

    “And then you two came in…” Hakyeon fell to the floor in a dead faint.

    “What happened?” His mother asked.

    “Well then, love,” Hongbin’s father started to say as he picked up Hakyeon and put him on the bed to face Hongbin, “Then we came in and asked Binnie how he was doing.” He said with a cheeky grin. Hongbin’s mother rolled her eyes and they left the room, telling Hongbin’s guards that they were sleeping.

    As they walked out of the room and away from everyone, they heard Hongbin’s mother tell his father “I’m going to send someone out there to investigate. if there is something, we will squash the uprising.”