looking

open the gates of hell

my mother told me i'm gaining too much weight and eating too much

then she gave me a whole bunch of food

sigh

leave coments make me feel better

chapters are short... sorry

 



    While Taekwoon and Wonsik rested, exchanging tiny kisses, Jaehwan was rubbing tiny circles in Hongbin’s back.

    “Did I come on too strong? He was afraid of me… you saw, right?” hongbin mumbled sadly into his pillow.

    “I don’t think it was anything you did, Bin. Don’t worry, Hyogi is out there looking right now. We’ll definitely find him.”

 

    Two months later, Hakyeon had gotten a job and acted like everything was normal. He had been pretending to be ok. He really wasn’t.

    He was on his way home and he was crossing the street when suddenly something sent him flying and he rolled between two cars.

    “Are you ok?” An all too familiar voice asked as he watched the crosswalk where he had been standing and a truck went skidding to a halt exactly where he would have been walking.

    He was pulled to his feet and to a nearby alley. He was still mildly in shock. He dimly registered that someone was hugging him. It wasn’t until he felt soft, warm lips pressing against the side of his face that he pushed Hongbin away from him and ran.

    "Hyung! Please!” Hongbin chased after him. Hakyeon turned a corner and Hongbin followed, but he was met with a vacant alley. “Please don’t do this!” Hongbin let out a heart wrenching wail.

    Hakyeon watched from the roof above as the man he loved slid down the brick wall, most likely scraping his back raw and cried until Wonsik ran in and pulled Hongbin to his feet.

    “He was really here.” Hongbin whimpered, “I h-hugged him and he almost got hit by a truck. He’s not safe. He needs me.” He whined in a small voice, driving home how young and vulnerable the prince really was.

    “You need each other.” Wonsik stated.

    “Why did he push me away?”

    “Maybe he’s working through something.” Wonsik replied as he walked Hongbin out of the alley.

    Hakyeon tried not to cry. Hongbin looked terrible. He was so pale and he looked as if he hadn’t been eating. It had to have been the fact that he was a demon. Yes. He tried to convince himself that Hongbin was transforming into... something that he didn’t want to love. It was hardly working.

    Hongbin’s haggard state just made Hakyeon sadder.

 

    The following month, Hakyeon made a better effort to hide and nobody could find any trace of him. Hongbin was looking worse and worse. They made sure someone was always with him while the other three went out to look for any sign of Hakyeon.

    Hongbin would spend his days laying on Hakyeon’s side of the bed. The smell had long since faded and he actually yelled at Taekwoon for washing his sheets.

    “Wouldn’t have to wash your sheets so often if you actually ing took a bath once in a while.” Sanghyuk sneered.

    “Have you smelled yourself?” Wonsik asked. Hongbin shook his head, never taking his eyes off of the ceiling. A few moments later, he was startled by the sudden weight of Jaehwan pinning him down and holding his jaw open.

    “The are you d-” He was cut off by Jaehwan pushing his lips against his and forcing something into his mouth. He swallowed reflexively and Jaehwan let go. Hongbin pushed Jaehwan away and stood over the fallen man angrily. “What the was that?” Hongbin’s eyes glowed red. “Nobody touches my lips except Hakyeon.” He snarled.

    “We can if it is to keep you alive and healthy. We are allowed to overrule you if your decisions risk your life. You’re looking much better now that you’ve eaten, by the way.” Jaehwan didn't even look nervous as he stood, dusting himself off and completely changing his tone of voice from stern to light in a matter of moments.

    Hongbin just made a frustrated growling noise and ruffled his greasy hair. He grabbed some clean clothes and ran to the bathroom.

    “Need any help in there?” Jaehwan asked playfully.

    “Not in the ing mood, Jaehwan” He growled as he slammed the bathroom door.

    Jaehwan held out his hand expectantly as the others fished in their wallets for money.

    “That was playing dirty.” Wonsik said, putting a 5 in Jaehwan’s hand.

    “Hey, I got him to eat and take a shower.” The others rolled their eyes and put their money in his hand.