and we've been friends ever since

open the gates of hell

i'm gonna see how the flashbacks in a separate chapter thing work for the story

 

this is a flashback btw

leave me comments
tell me if i should or shouldn't break up chapters like this
i'll add pictures later

 



 

    Hongbin snuck out of school a few minutes early. He was sick of people trying to follow him home and he always took a long detour to avoid people finding out that he lived on his own. He didn’t have a family and he’d be damned if he would live in foster care.

    “Hey,” Sanghyuk said as he suddenly walked toward him.

    “Uh… hi.” Hongbin said, walking around Sanghyuk.

    “We know, Bin… We were sent to take care of you.” Jaehwan showed up from behind Hongbin.

    Hongbin jumped, startled by the new person.

    “I’m Jaehwan and he’s Sanghyuk.”

    “Yeah… great.” He tried to walk around Jaehwan. Jaehwan let him. A few blocks later, Jaehwan stepped in front of Hongbin… from in front of him. there was no other way around and hongbin was confused how he didn’t notice the other man. He was a little nervous when  Sanghyuk appeared behind him.  

    “Let’s go out and get a burger and a milkshake.” Jaehwan said as if they had known each other for years.

    “It’s been awhile since you’ve had anything but packaged food to eat, right?” Sanghyuk added.

    “How did- You know what, Never mind. Stop stalking me.”

    “Not stalking you. We’re your friends,” He insisted, “Let’s go for burgers. You like burgers don’t you?”

    “Y-yeah, but that’s beside the point.”

    “Come on then, our treat.” Sanghyuk said.