look who it is

open the gates of hell

here have more

leave comments

make me happy

 



    “It’s odd. They’ve never once let me pay for my own food” Hongbin said, pouring syrup on his pancakes.

    “They ever tell you who sent them to hang out with you?” Hakyeon asked through a mouthful of eggs.

    “Never really thought about it…” Hongbin mused. “They’ve just always taken care of me. they’ve always seemed ” Hongbin swallowed a bite of his food, thinking of the right word, “Genuine.”

    “Daww thanks.” Jaehwan beamed. He stuck his head over the edge of the neighbouring booth.

    “Speak of the devils and they shall appear.” Hakyeon sang.

    “We’re not the devil-ow why’d you kick me?” Sanghyuk asked Jaehwan.

    “Guys, I said Hakyeon and I are going on a ing date, why are you following us?” irritation clear in his voice.

    “We had no idea what to do without you,” Sanghyuk said with a pout.

    “Go watch tv or go on your own date. I’m trying to have a conversation with my boyfriend.” Hongbin was more than a little displeased.

    “We’ll be out of your hair as soon as we’re done eating.” Jaehwan sighed.

    “Love you guys, really I do, but sometimes I need to be away from you.”

    “We understand…” Jaehwan pouted

    Taekwoon wandered in and Sanghyuk waved him over to their table.

    “They’re on a date. We shouldn’t bother them.” He told the newcomer.

    “Is Wonsik on his way too?” Hakyeon asked without thinking. Before Wonsik started to act strangely, Hakyeon was almost certain he and Taekwoon were soon to be universally considered the cutest couple in the world. Everyone in the house could feel the warm fuzzies when they were in the same room. After Wonsik’s sister became ill, he had locked himself away, only to leave his room for frat parties and classes. Hakyeon supposed Jaehwan and Sanghyuk were actually being kind hearted and trying to distract Taekwoon from his negligent boyfriend.

    “He had to talk on the phone to his sister” Taekwoon replied quietly. He picked at his food and could only hope that something would happen soon.