wheels in motion... or old habits die hard... meh... chapter title

open the gates of hell

so yeah

uhh leave me comments

it makes me write and want to put up chapters faster

 



 

 

 

    “What do you mean she’s getting worse?” He asked his mother.

    “They- They said she has six months… maybe another year.” Wonsik’s mother sobbed. “At most.”

    “I… have to go… I- I can’t - I gotta go. Love you.” Wonsik hung up the phone and collapsed to the floor. He sat so quickly and landed on his coccyx that he had to fall over in pain.

    He opened his eyes and saw an unfamiliar book on the floor. For a moment he was confused and something compelled him to open it. It was almost as if he was under a spell. "Open it" Something whispered to him. He flipped the cover open and felt less tense than he had in a while. He sniffled as he looked through the book. He kept reading and reading. He moved to his desk and continued to read.

    His door opened and Hongbin stuck his head in.

    “You ok, Sikkie?”

     “I been better, but i’m just doing some research. Don’t worry about me.” He gave one of his best friends a weak smile and went back to reading. Hongbin closed the door and went back to the room he shared with Hakyeon.

    “He doing ok? He’s been in there all day.” Hakyeon was concerned. “I thought he would have gone to the frat party tonight too,”

    “Says he’s doing some research,” Hongbin shrugged.

    “Hm…” He shrugged, “Something seems to be more important to him.”

    “Wanna watch a movie or something?” Hongbin asked, pulling out his laptop.

    “Sure.” They cuddled as Hongbin started a movie he had no intention of watching.


 

    

    Across town, Jaehwan went with Taekwoon to a movie and Sanghyuk said he’d catch up later. Jaehwan, and Sanghyuk had been getting closer to Taekwoon as of late. Hongbin thought that they might even try to take him on as a new lover at some point. Regardless of how unorthodox it might be, it would certainly cheer him up.

    Sanghyuk was in a filthy alley, talking to someone as they tied some rubber tubing around Sanghyuk’s arm.

    “It’s been too long since I seen you. Where you been? We thought you ODed or that ty delivery job finally got to you.”

    “Almost… but I met someone.” Sanghyuk hissed as the needle pierced his skin “He turned my life around, ya know?” He grinned. A momentary cloud flittered across Sanghyuk’s face when he thought of something but it passed.

    “But… you still came to meet up with me.” He said.

    “Yeah… I found out you were in town and like usual, I came running. Too late now, right?” as he watched the other man push the plunger all the way down.

    “Isn’t that too much?” Sanghyuk asked.

    “The boss told me to get rid of you. At least i’m doing it with the good , right?” he turned to walk away and Sanghyuk gripped his former friend’s arm, refusing to let go.

    “You think I’m gonna let you run off on me?” He snorted, “I’m not gonna die on my own. not like I’m gonna go out like this anyway.”

    Fifteen minutes later he growled at the man who shot him full of heroin.

    “You said this was good . I don’t even ing feel it.” He snarled and squeezed the wrist of the man he may have at one time called his friend so hard there was a snap.

    “What the ?” the other man shrieked as Sanghyuk's eyes flashed red, “What the what the ”