지옥의 문을 열어라!!

open the gates of hell

stuff happens

i feel like i've cut this off at a strange place
did i cut this off at a strange place?

too lazy to write a real note

leave comments

 



 

 

    “Baby, wake up” Hakyeon’s voice urged.

    “What’s going on?” Hongbin winced when he lifted his head. It was dark, very dark. The concrete floor of the utility tunnel was cold and as his eyes adjusted to the weak lighting, he saw his friends all tied up on the floor, one ankle tied to each of the people next to them, forming a star in the space between their legs. “What the ? This is a joke right?” Hongbin cackled, “This isn’t funny.”

    “Not a joke, Taekwoon whimpered. “He took our hair and he’s going to do something with it. He’s ing snapped. We’re going to ing die. He has a knife… Big ing knife.” Hongbin’s eyes focussed on his dark haired friend and saw that he had a little streak of drying blood going down the side of his face. “He’s gonna sacrifice us to something and we’re all- gonna- die-” He was crying so hard he was hiccuping between words.

    “We’re not going to die, just calm down.” Hakyeon said sternly. “We’ll figure this out.”

    Hongbin sobbed pitifully. “I was- I was gonna spend the rest of my life with you.” His breath hitched and he looked up at Hakyeon. there were tears streaming down his face. I suppose we are going to spend the rest of our lives together.” He sniffled. “Aren’t we?”

    “Maybe your bodyguards over there have a way out.” Hakyeon gestured with his nose toward Jaehwan and Sanghyuk who were looking at each other and grinning in an unsettling way.

    “We’ll protect you when the time is right.” Jaehwan assured them.

    “Oh good. you’re all awake.” Wonsik said from the doorway in the corner.

    “What are you doing, Hyung? This joke’s gone on long enough.” Hongbin said.

    “This is no joke… The book said I had to give what was most important to me to get what I need.” Wonsik was sniffling. “I love you guys. I really do, but this is for Jiwon. She’s- she’s getting worse and I’m going to try anything I can to help.”

    “Wonsik. You don’t understand. Once you do this, there’s no going back.” Hakyeon was trying to explain.

    “Shut up, Hyung. You think I don’t know this?” He snapped at his friend, fear evident in his eyes.

    “There’s no way anything you summon will do what you ask.” Hakyeon kept trying to talk him out of what he was going to do. “They’re heartless and conniving and stop it already!” Hakyeon shrieked desperately as Wonsik started mumbling softly.

    When Wonsik started to light candles, Hongbin and Taekwoon started to cry again. Hongbin was actually sobbing audibly while Taekwoon sat with his face turned down and tears silently streaming down his face.

    He drew a large star in the middle of his friends. One continuous line and some incense was placed gently in the middle.

    The smoke blew into Hongbin’s face and not only was he sobbing, but he was coughing, barely able to breathe.

    “Please Wonsik, there is still time to stop.” Hakyeon begged.

    “I need to save Jiwon.” Wonsik was also crying like Taekwoon. He prepared to say the incantation with a haunted look on his face and he had to pause long enough to collect himself and not mess up the words.

    “Hongbin, everything will be fine. We’ll get out of this, love.” Hakyeon turned to comforting his boyfriend since he couldn't talk Wonsik out of his task.

    Hongbin on the other hand was sobbing, mumbling tiny panicked words and hyperventilating.

    “Breathe, love. I’m here. We’ll be ok.” Hakyeon groaned. He felt the spell begin to work.”

    “What can you do? You’re tied up too” They all apparently felt the spell starting to work. Taekwoon groaned, Hakyeon growled, Jaehwan and Sanghyuk moaned like it was one of the best feelings, Hongbin trembled and shook and sobbed.

    The shaking made way for tiny giggles which turned into chuckles and full blown laughter. Jaehwan and Sanghyuk joined in and finally stood up as if they had never been tied down to begin with.