01.24.12

We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2012

-Hyunmi's POV-

I woke up early in the morning to get ready for the schedules today. I got out of bed, with my eyes open halfway, and made my way to the bathroom to wash up. After washing up, I went back to my room to change into a casual shirt and light blue jeans. All of the members finished getting ready around the same time, so we all got into the van. For the first 20 minutes, it was silent, until Gayoon decided to break it.

"Hyunmi-ah, why did you run out like that all of a sudden, last night?"

Oh, right. I completely forgot about that.

"Oh, um I wasn't feeling well. The food, probably."

"Oh okay, well, you look fine right now, but let us know if you don't feel well again."

Phew, she bought it.

"Alright, I will."

Soon after our talk, we arrived at the SBS building and when I got out of our van, there were tons of questions thrown at me, and some mics in my face.

"Is it true?"

"How did this happen?"

"How long have you been together for?"

"Hyunmi-ssi! Did you bond behind the scenes of 'Crazy'?"

What are they talking about?

I stood there like a deer in headlights, until a jacket was put over my head and I was helped walking into the building.

"Niel-ssi! Is this true?"

"It seems to be true!"

"Congratulations!"

Once we were in the building, I turned around and looked up at who my savior was.

Just like I heard, it was Niel.

"Oh, Niel? Thank you for that."

"There's no need to thank me. I'm sorry about all this."

"About what? What's going on?"

"You didn't hear?" I shook my head to answer him and he let out a small sigh.

"Well, pictures of us from last night were posted online and now people think we are in a relationship."

Wow... I'm surprised to be just hearing about this.

"Oh... oh my gosh. I'm so sorry! This is so bad. You just won and could've been a nominee for today and I just ruined it."

"No! No, don't worry about it, it'll all go away soon I bet."

How come the company didn't tell me anything?

"Oh, okay... I still feel bad. But I have to get going, see you later. Good luck!"

Niel smiled and waved back, "Again, don't worry about it. Good luck to you too!"

After that, I went to our dressing room. When I walked in, all the members bombarded me with questions.

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"Is this why he invited us to dinner last night?"

"Was this all only for you guys to have a date?"

"What's your ship name?"

"How long???"

"Oh my gosh, stop!"

Thankfully, they stopped shouting questions at me.

"We aren't dating. Niel just thought that ice cream would make me feel better."

Jihyun gave me a little smirk, "Hmm, alright, if you say so~."

"You guys, I'm telling the truth!"

Soh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter