01.05.12

We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2012

I was in my dressing room sitting on the couch when I heard a knock. Taehoon opened the door, revealing 6 guys walk in.

Ah, they must be Teen Top.

As they walked in one by one, I stood up before they decided to introduce themselves.

"1, 2, 3! Hello we are Teen Top!"

I grinned at their enthusiasm. I decided to bow and introduce myself, also.

"Hello, I'mfrom JYP's new girl group Myx's Hyunmi!"

I scanned each member one by one. However, there was a familiar vibe in the air. They must be that welcoming.

One member who had a deep voice and sunglasses on, began to speak, "Thank you for being a part of our music video."

I was a bit flustered.

"N-no, no need to thank me! I will try my best not to ruin the music video."

Everyone did a soft laugh, I'm glad I lightened the mood a bit.

Another member with red hair began to speak, "I'm sure you'll do fine! You'll be acting with our best actor in the group. L.Joe!" He patted "L.joe"'s shoulder, but the said person kept a blank, unamused face on and didn't speak.

Ouch, I don't think he likes me.

The room fell silent and my mood went down. I guess Teen Top noticed because another member spoke up with a forced laugh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter