01.05.12 pt 2

We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2012

Wow, he really does not like me.

I didn't want to worry the rest of Teen Top, so I smiled at them after L.Joe left.

"Shall we go shoot now?"

Before waiting for their response, I headed towards the set. The dorector called L.Joe and me over to him to give us a reminder.

"It's nice to see you two together. You guys suit each other well. Anyways, this is the scene where L.Joe asks Hyunmi to be his girlfriend, however Hyunmi says no. Got it?"

I smiled at the director and  nodded, "Yes, I remember this!"

The director seemed to look happy from hearing that, "That'sgood to hear, let's head out to the set then you two!"

Before heading to our spots I turned to look at L.Joe and said, "Let's work hard and get this done in one take!"

All he did was stayed silent and nodded before heading to his spot. He doesn't seem like the friendly type. I guess this might be a little bit harder than I thought.

I made my way to my spot, which was a few feet in front of L.Joe and the rest of Teen Top were standing a few feet behind L.Joe.

As soon as I heard the dorector say "Action!" I started to walk slowly forward. My footsteps came to a stop when I heard, "Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Sh*t. Everything makes sense now. That voice...No wonder he was so col

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter