01.23.12

We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2012


I haven't seen Byunghun or the rest of Teen Top in a while. After filming for the music video, we never contacted one another. The photos we took were uploaded and Byunghun was right. Fans loved it, everyone wanted us to be together.
Just a few days after I finished filming the music video, I received the news that we were going to make a comeback, so we have been practicing hard. We already shot the music video. All we have to do is release it. The title is called "Volume Up"(Okay imagine Hyunmi is actually Sohyun from 4minute)
I was really focused in my dancing when all of a sudden, Hyuna came running into the practice room.
"Hyunmi! Hyunmi! Guess what?!"
I was so confused on what could have happen, "What?"

Hyuna looked at me with a huge grin on her face, "Our music video comes out tomorrow! Which also means we are just in time to perform on Music Bank!"

"Oh really?! Im so excited! That means we have to practice all night! Let's go get the rest of the members."

I was in my dressing room taking a little nap when once again, energy ball Hyuna tapped my shoulder.
"Hyunmi! I heard Teen Top is performing today! We should go greet them! You filmed a music video with them so it won't be that weird if we visit them."
I really didn't want to greet them because that means seeing Byunghun, but Hyuna is such a big fan of them.
"Alright, I guess we could go."
"Yes! Thanks Hyunmi! Let's go right now!"
And then Hyuna pulled me up and dragged me to Teen Top's dressing room. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it.
The person to open the door was Byunghun. Of course, just my luck.
Hyuna was the first one to speak, "A-Annyeonghaseyo~! We wanted to stop by and give you a copy of our album!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter