01.23.12 pt 2

We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2012

-L.Joe's POV-

"Hyung! Guess who is gonna be joing us for dinner!"

Niel came barging into our dressing room with so much excitement, it was worrying me. This means he is up to something. I wil get to the bottom of this.

"I don't know, who?"

He gave me the hugest grin before shouting,

"MYX NOONAS!"

You have got to be kidding me.

"Okay, why does this concern me?"

"Oh, no reason. Just thought you should know~" and then he walked away with a smirk on his face.

I swear I don't think luck has been on my side every since she came back into my mind. She has been everywhere I turn. Why is this happening?

"Yah, Byunghun-ah. Why can't you just admit it already?"

Chunji is always asking the most randomest things at the most randomest times.

"What are you talking about?"

"We all know you have feelings for Hyun-"

"Stop. I do not have feelings for her. I don't know what gave you that idea."

"If you say so, but just in case, if you don't make your move, someone else just might."

What is he even talking about? Whatever. I just want to eat.

-Hyunmi's POV-

As Niel said he would, he texted me the address. So now we are on our way to the restaurant. For some reason, I have a bad feeling about this. I feel like something will happen tonight, and it will not be good. Oh well, we will just have to wait and see, I guess.

We arrived to the restaraunt, we walked in and right away saw Teen Top. They also spotted us and waved us over to their table.

I will try my hardest to avoid Byunghun tonight. I just want to have a good time. So, I ended up sitting in front of Niel instead. Hyuna ended up sitting in front of Byunghun.

After we ordered our drinks, we decided to make a toast lead by C.A.P,

"Thank you once again for coming tonight you guys, means a lot. I am also proud of the members, let's continue to work hard and get another win. Fighting!"

And everyone followed along, "Fighting!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter