01.03.12

We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2012

"Alright, Hyunmi-ssi, we were wondering if you have thought about our offer."

Should I do it? It'd be my first time acting, but there is always a first for everything.

I looked at the director, "Yes, I have. I think this would be a great opportunity for me to start my acting career. I would love to work for you in the music video." I nodded and smiled towards the director.

"That's great!" He clasped his hands together and made his way towards me with a grin on his face.

"Thanm you so much, Hyunmi-ssi. I look forward to working with you in a few weeks! I will send over the script in a fay or two."

We shook hands before the director exited the room. Ah, you're probably wondering what's going on, right?

Well, I am Hyunmi and I'm the lead dancer and rapper of JYP's new girl group MYX. We debuted about 3 months ago. Recently, I was offered to be in a music video as the female lead. Weird, they didn't tell me whose music video this is for though.

"Hyunmi-ah!  Your script is here!" My manager, Taehoon, said yelled as he walked into the dorm. As soon as I heard that, I dashed down to the living room area and almost tackled down Taehoon.

"Omo omo, really?! It came?! Ahhhh! Oppa, I'm scared. Can you read it over and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter