Chapter Seven: Reckless Bet

Exo Tao: The Panda-boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The group of boys glanced at each other with determination, waiting for the anticapation of winning 50,000 won. Chen was breaking a sweat, but the image of others with an empty wallet and him with a stuffed stomach gave him a warm pleasant feeling in his gut. Chen curled his lips in anticipation, thinking about the next bet. That's when it hit the little prankster. It was a stupid, risky bet but free barbeque on the house was worth it. Although it might cost a certain maknae's ity. Chen silently apologized in his mind, then creepily chuckled. He smirked at Kai, who was getting a bit nervous.

"Are you sure you want to know what this next bet is gonna be?"

The others gulped down the collecting drool, with the exception of Baekhyun and Tao. Kai glanced at Kyungsoo, who looked at Suho but the elder just shook his head. You're on your own, guys, he whispered.

"Y-Yeah," Chanyeol accidentally screamed out, Kyungsoo slapping his mouth shut. "Shut up, those two might hear us." Kyungsoo threatened, scaring Chanyeol. The giant nodded his head, peeking back at the devious Chen, who was very amused.

"Well, the bet is to find out if our little Taozi is devious in bed, you know...? If he i-"

"W-W-We got it! I didn't know this is what you think during your free time, C-Chen-ah!" Suho interrupted, receiving a flushed Chen in response. The latter faked a cough, grabbing the attention back onto himself.

"A-Ahem, let me finish first hyung. Well, if you can manage to pin Tao down and possible win a ticket to taking away his ity, let's bet on how he'll react."

Surprisingly, Sehun was up to the challenge, smirking at what he can do to his hyung. Luhan was pink at the thought of sending Tao's stars in his eyes, though he didn't admit it. Kai was smacking his lips at the delectable session he could have with Tao, but Baekhyun was in the way. Kris stared blankly at the others, a mixture of emotions overcoming him but he kept it to himself. Lay and Xiumin were embarrassed while Suho pretended to be worried of what Tao would think, but he really wanted to know what he was like as well... Kyungsoo smacked everyone in the arm, pulling their attention back onto Chen instead of their pants. Chanyeol was the first to be hit, unfortunately.

 

"I bet Tao would kick your before you can even lay your filthy hands on him," Suho suggested, getting nervous from the anxious eyes laid upon him. CHen smirked at the first bet, then interrupted the heated mood with his.

"I bet Taozi would be a y kitten in bed," Chen sang, amused by their shocked faces. "What? Tao is the type to fall into pleasure, right?" Suho stared at him in disbelief, scoffing at Chen's dirty delusions. Kai on the otherhand was breaking into cold sweat, since that's what he thought as well. , he thought, chewing on his nails in frustration until Lay kicked into the conversation for once.

"I-I think Taozi wouldn't like us betting on him.." The others guiltily looked down onto the floor except Xiumin and Suho who were proud to hear that from him, until Chen interrupted again.

"Then Lay-hyung, how about you do it then!"

"W-What? Why me?"

"Because you were the one all pesky about it, so how about you spy on Tao and Baekhyun and see for yourself! Hmph."

"B-Bu-"

"If I was right, you have to treat me to Korean BBQ area downtown!"

"Wh-what? Bu-"

Kai patted the flustered and confused hyung on the shoulder in pity, the rest but Chen doing the same on the back. "Don't worry hyun, you are EXO's unicorn. You can do it! Give us the details when you're done~" The boys left Lay in the lounge as the walked for the kitchen to eat Kyungsoo's lunch, yawns of hunger and complaints scretching eardrums. Lay stood alone in the living room, confused of the situation he was given. Kris watched for the doorway of the dazed Lay, puffing out a gust of hot breath before returning to the dinner table.

"Eh? EH? EHHH?!" he yelled with his eyes wide open. Chen snickered at the Lay's confused behavior with a feeling he was about to win this bet. He his lips in satisfaction, drooling of the thought of eating free premium beef--and all you can eat to top it off!

 

Lay nervously approached Tao's room, creaking open the door. The maknae was in there, sniffling in the comfort of his covers. Guilt washed over the hyung, although he did nothing of the wrong. He sat down besides the crying ball of blanket, resting a hand on the cover. The ball froze in the contact of the hyung, a red face peeking out from a crack. When he realized it was Lay, he dug back in like a snail whose eye just been poked.

"Tao Tao... plea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter