Chapter Nine: Listen or Forget

Exo Tao: The Panda-boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They finally arrived back to their dorm, welcomed by worried members and skeptical expressions. Tao skidded back into his room with a groan, his happy-go-lucky roommate raising a brow while tuning his guitar. He plopped down on the his bed, reminiscing the memories of practically brainwashing Yixing from remembering what happened.

"Innocent bystanders shouldn't get involved, especially Yixing-ge," he thought to himself the bed dipping from the added weight of his Yoda companion. Chanyeol's smile was swiped off his face with one look of Tao's. The maknae was pink on his forehead, and his skin paler than normal. His green hues were more apparent, making Chanyeol unable to decide whether to be amused or worried.

Tao shooed him off with an unintentional scowl, wrapping his thin frame with his comforter. The older shrugged, reluctantly sneaking back onto his mattress. With a single tap of a finger, he returns to watching silly cat videos on a low volume; sliding his headphones on before blasting it higher. He took one last glance at the bundle of sheets across the room, sworing he heard a sniffle. Worry soon replaced his earlier excitement and boisterous laughter from the idiotic cats losing their step, only to fall on their face. Chanyeol eased his headphones off, forgetting to turn the roars of his untamed music off but instead crept his way towards the other bed parallel to him.

The unsuspecting child's stifled cries were more apparent as he soon got closer, when Tao suddenly groaned terribly loud. Chanyeol worked his way through his hesitation, hustling onto the bed without a doubt. The giant leaped forward without a doubt, not thinking through with his plan. Tao watched in horror from below as the hyung he once known was right before his eyes like a meteor crashing down on him.

 

Their collision was soon heard by everyone else, the members adding up one by one in their room. They found Chanyeol limped atop Tao in an umcomfortable manner, the two's complaints shown through grunts and a few incoherent words that shouldn't be heard by the ears of children. Some chuckled, asuming it was some childish fit between the two while others viewed the crash in horror; Suho being the mother he is ran to the two idiots, scolding them both before knowing the full story. Annoyed by the accusation his co worker has left on him, Tao huffed before storming away in broken pride. Chanyeol's hand reached for the other, but it was too late.

Mouth gaping open with no words speaking for himself, Chanyeol felt as though he made the most stupid decision this week. s shrugged at him, their brreath falling out their lips exaggeratedly before heading out to look for the grumpy Tao. Though it was difficult, Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter