Chapter Two: Shower Crisis (some ChenTao)

Exo Tao: The Panda-boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: CONTAINS A LITTLE BIT OF TY WORDS/SCENES AND SOME FOUL LANGUAGE

(It's been a month since Tao joined EXO)

 

              The members were quietly doing their own thing, except Chanyeol and Baekhyun who were fighting over the retrieval of Baekhyun's eyeliner. Chanyeol was clearly getting a kick out of it. When all of a sudden, a scream is heard from the bathroom's showers. Worried, the members all rush in to see what's the ruckus. "W-WHAT IS IT?" Suho shouts, peering in the showers from left to right, only to see Tao huddling in the corners. "Tao, what happened?" Suho says with motherly concern. "I-I-I saw something moving i-in the showers with me. C-Can someone shower with me? I'm s-scared." Tao replies, shivering in the cold with only a towel hunged around his waist, barely covering his "golden treasure." (lol) Suho, oblivious to the other members' oogling eyes says, "Anyone who hasn't showered, can you shower with Tao?" Kai raises his hand, smirking with the flushed, Tao before his eyes. Before he can say anything, Chen interrupts him saying, "Sure, I can." All the members--beside Tao and Suho at the moment--stare at Chen with a strange jealousy. A jealousy they never thought of before. Tao, elated to see his new shower buddy, hugs Chen, rubbing his face in his chest. "Thanks Chen-gege!" Chen looks down at the snuggling panda whose hair glistening, face flushed, and slight tears in his eyes. Tao smiling at the now-slightly Chen, shooing the other members out of the room. The other members--now regrettably--leave the room, watching the two before their exit.

 

Tao then stares at Chen, whose now confused by the soaked one's actions. "Aren't you gonna change, Chen-gege?" Tao says, cocking his head a bit to the side. "O-Oh yeah, I'll get to that," responds a slightly red cheeked Chen. The older shifts into the changing area, removing one piece of a clothing at a time. When he was about to remove his boxers, he noticed an embarrassed Tao, staring at him from the opening of the corridor. "Are you done yet? I'm too scared to start on my own." said Tao, shyly looking down on the tiles. Chen widens his eyes, embarrassingly sliding his undergarments off, replacing it with a towel to cover his man jewels.

 

He walks into the shower with Tao excitingly waiting for him on a stool. Chen nervously swifts his eyes to the opposite direction, only to have his eyes lingering back onto the Tao. Unconsciencely biting his bottom lip, approaches Tao who smiles back at him, making Chen's heart pound faster than before. Tao innocently glances at Chen, creating eye contact between the two. "Chen-gege, sit in front of me. I'll wash your back!" The older slowly walks in front of the younger, sitting on a nea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter