Chapter One: Introducing our New Member (some Xiutao)

Exo Tao: The Panda-boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao's POV

              When I was finally chosen, I was estatic to join the popular K-pop group, EXO. I was told I'd be joining EXO-M because I'm Chinese and that I am supposed to head out to the dorm. I packed up my belongings, excited to meet the members. When I arrived at the doorstep, my heart started to beat faster than usual as I nervously tried to press the doorbell. I didn't know I'd be this nervous. I closed my eyes until I heard a ring at the door. I pressed it. Muffled sounds were blocked by the door, which was finally opened by a beautiful, brown haired man. I quickly bowed in a 90 degree angle, trying to peek an eye to glance at the men.

I clumsily lifted back up, finally greeting, "H-Hello, my name is Huang Zitao, but you can call me Tao. I'll be joining EXO from here on and be in your care." I hope I didn't screw up. "NIce to meet you," said the gentle voice in front of me. I shifted my eyes quickly on the figure, seeing the same man who opened the door. "My name is Joonmyeon, but everyone calls me Suho. Glad to have you on board," he continued. That sentence made my face flushed with happiness, making me have a bubblily smile across my face. I giggled--unintentionally--a 'yes' and noticed my face was flushed with pink. Embarrassed, my eyes darted down to the floor, missing the eyes of my now bretherns. A cute man takes a hold of my hand, making me look up in surprise.

"I'm Xiumin, the eldest, and I'll show you around." He pulled me into the dorm, pointing around the area. We begin to walk around, bumping into some members. "Hey guys, how 'bout you introduce yourselves

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter