Chapter Three: "Horror Doesn't Sit Well With Me" (Setao) (Xiutao)

Exo Tao: The Panda-boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao laid on his bed, pondering about what happened yesterday with Chen. He blushed a bit at the thought, then shook his head to rid of his recent memories with the dino-boy. "What's wrong, Tao?" Startled, Tao jumps up, looking towards the direction of the voice. "Oh, it's just you, Channie." Chanyeol smiles then gave his full attention to the startled panda. "So? What's shaking?" Tao looks down, wondering if he should mention yesterday's shower event. Tao shakes his head again, making up his mind. "Just thinking about what happened in the showers." Tao mumbles at the word 'showers' as if to give Chanyeol a hint that he didn't want to talk about it. Chanyeol, stupidly oblivious, responds, "Oh? So what happened at the showers?" Tao jumped a bit at the word, nervously chuckled, "I fell a bit and got Chen-gege in the mess." Tao, feeling guilty, just blurted out what was in his mind. Chanyeol widens his eyes reassuring to himself that it wasn't anything too serious. "T-then, I guess you can say we had a shoujo manga like encounter?" Chanyeol, surprised by what the younger one said. He looks at Tao, noticing the younger one's fiercely blushing cheeks. Chanyeol was very curious and slightly jealous, but he wasn't THAT stupid to linger on a sensitive subject. Before he can say anything, Suho walks into the room, telling them what SM had in store for the group. The two began to hussle, finishing up what they were doing and getting ready for an episode of EXO Showtime.

 

It was for episode 10, leading the group finally towards a seemingly abandoned building. Their manager finally spoke up, telling the members it's a haunted house. Tao, being very terrifed of ghosts and the supernatural-like, was not as excited as the others. He just wanted to go home. The members decided to pair six people up, Tao being one of them because he would definitely feel like he's on Death's door if he was alone. Tao was paired up with his maknae Sehun, who seemed very eager to go in. Tao was not pleased to hear his fellow members screaming each time they went in, with Chen and Xiumin as the exception. It was finally the two's turn, and Tao still had a bit of his pride, putting himself in front of the other as the guiding light. Since he was older and taller. But his pride was punched and mutilated in the dust as soon as he went in.

 

Terrifed, he clinged onto Sehun with his left hand, holding the flashlight with his right. 'Aw, how cute.' Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter