Two

Our Symphony | {HIATUS}

 

 
{Tiffany's POV}
 
 
Hi, Dad!
 
It has been awhile since I wrote you a letter, mianhe.. I've been really busy with my studies and friends. As you said to yourself studies are the main prority, for now! Hehe.. I miss you dad very much, all of us do. I hope you'll come back home soon to live with me, Kevin and mom. Mom has made a little corner for you on the livingroom, where she prays for you. Isn't she overreacting? keke. You will come back home soon, dad.. right?  And why haven't you answered my letters? But I guess your just too busy to do it.
But other than that I want to say that I miss you and can't wait till you come back!
Love you!
 
love your daughter, Tiffany
 
 
I closed the envelope and put it on my desk. As you may have noticed, my dad doesn't live here. He's in the army in Afganistan, protecting and fighting for the weaker ones. He's really one of my rolemodels and I hope I'll get to do something so great, what he is doing. He has been away for about 7 months already, but it still feels like it was yesterday. Because we are talking about my family, let me tell about them more. My mom doesn't have a job, well.. she had, but lost it. I don't know why, thought. Everytime I ask it, she just changes the topic. I have a little brother named Kevin. He's only 2 years younger than me, but still annoying as a 5 year old. Me and my brother were, born in California. But we moved, because mom wanted to move back to Korea, where she and dad were born. So we moved here, when I was 8 and Kevin 6. 
 
"Darling, are you ready?" I heard, my mom call me from downstairs. "I'm coming, mom!" I hid the envelope and ran downstairs. "Ready?" She asked again. "Yep!" I cheerfully answered. "KEVIN, ARE YOU COMING OR NOT?!" Kevin has always been like this. Always lazy and stupid, what he is. "YA! I'M COMING I'M COMING! gezz.." Kevin lazily walked from upstairs, obviliously irritated. "Hey, lil sis. What are you wearing? gonna meet your 'boyfriend'?" He teased, eyeing me. "shut up.." I muttered, under my breath not wanting mom to hear it. 
 
"Hey, stop it or both of you will, get the 'sponge'" Mom threatend, from her car. We looked at each other and gave each other death glares. As we were walking to the car, I 'accidently' tripped Kevin. "YAH! YOU'RE SO DEAD, RIGHT KNOW!" He got up from the groud and started to chase me aroud the car. I only meronged him and ran for my life. 
"Geez, those kids never grow, do they?"
 
 
-;
 
{Seohyun's POV}
 
 
"1, 2, 3, 4 AND LET'S START AGAIN! 1, 2-"
 
The room was boomin, on a high beated song. Everyone were giving their best, to show their talents and no one was going to accept a no, from the teacher. All of us, were moving strongly yet gracefully. Our moves were powerful and our aura flowed with confident. I practising with my buddies, on the university's gym class. I didn't think myself to be in this position ever, but faith thought something else. "Okay, let's stop. Everyone did great today, l'll see you all next Thursday." Our dance teacher informed. I grapped my waterbottle from the floor and leaned on the blue cloud wall. "Seohyun!" I turned my head to the direction of the voice. "Hyun!" When I looked to my right, I was surprised to see Tiffany walking towards me. "Hi!" I hugged her. "Öhm.. Seohyun, you do remember that you just danced?" I realised, that I was still sweaty, so I broke the hug "Oh.. sorry about that" I chuckled.
 
"So are you coming, today to my house?"
 
"Yeah, I think so.." 
 
"Okay, good. Because I have to tell you something really important!"
 
"What is it? Tell me!"
 
"Not here, I'll tell you when we get from school, Okay?"
 
"Okay..." I grapped my sports bag and we headed out of the gym to our next class.
 
-;
 
"TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME..." Since we got from school, I've been pleading Tiffany to tell me, what this big and important secret is.
 
"Okay, okay! I'll tell you.." She sat down on the livingroom's couch and started. "Yesterday I met someone..." I nodded as a response, eagerly wanting her to slip it out. "...at the bookstore on Gonju Mall." again, I nodded for response. "And.." she stopped and looked at the ground. "And..?`"
 
"He was very.." 
 
"HE?!" I screamed and grapped her by the shoulders. She looked at me surprisinly, her eyes wide as plates. "Ye-yeah.." she mumbled. "Well? was he handsome?" I sat down on the sofa again. "Well.. I guess so.." she didn't make any effort to look at me, but just looked at the floor. "OMGOMGOMGOMGOOMG" I started to jump up and down, sequiling like a fangirl. I grapped her again and shaked her shoulders. "WELL WHAT'S HIS NAME?" I noticed her expression turned dissapointed as she said "Well.. I kinda didn't have the chance to ask it..." 
 
"WHAT? NOOOO, FANY! How could you not remember to ask it!?" 
 
"Yah! I was overvelmed that time!" I only rolled my eyes, and grapped my bag again. "Sorry, Tiff I have to go now. It's already 4PM.
 
I guess I'll see ya tomorrow, okay?" I didn't let her have a chance to answer as I shut the door immidiadly.
 
-;
 
{Tiffany's POV}
 
 
After Seohyun left.. again. I desided to visit the bookstore again, hoping for to meet him again.
 
As I opened the stores door I greeted the saleslady and continued my way to the shelfes. I looked around the shop and stopped when I saw a familiar chest nut male reading a book on the seat right at the corner. I slowly approached him and sat quietly on the seat infront of him. I secretly looked at him of the corner of my eye. He looked the same as we first met-- his handsome facial features, his fashionable but comfy fashion style and those sparkling eyes, that would show love and care to any lucky girl he would met. It didn't take long for him to notice me, when he greeted me happily "Hey, It's you again! from yesterday!" He smiled at me pointing me with his index finger. I nodded and couldn't help, but to look at him directly to his eyes. He got up from his seat and walked towards me and sat beside me. "Hey, so how has it been? I'm sorry for not thanking you enough 2 days earlier, I was in a rush to complete my essay and I needed that book very much for it. And because of that I got an A for it and it's all because of you." He gave me his sweetest smile and his eyes showed sincers and thankfulness towards me. I couldn't help but to blush a little bit, of the sudden thank you. I felt my heart beating a little bit faster than normally it would. My insides were upside down, filled with happiness and specialness.
 
I noticed that i was dozing out, and so did he. "Miss, are you okay? you seem to be dozing alot.. well atleast when I'm around." He chuckled. "May I know your name?" He shyly looked at me. I raised my brows, but cut it off immidiadly "Oh... hm.. I'm Tiffany. Hwang Tiffany." I smiled at him offering my hand toward him. He took my hand to his grip and said
 
"Donghae. Lee Donghae."
 
 
 
---
 
 
A/N: That's the 2nd chapter! Sorry for the lateness TT TT'' i've been busy and I will be, sry...
And sry for the boring chapter D: But hopefully you still liked it ^^ Hi to the new subscribers and to the old ones :3 keke.
See ya <3
 
 
Emily
 
xoxoxo