Chapter one

Our Symphony | {HIATUS}
 
 
{Seohyun's POV}
 
It's autumn, just like it was 3 years ago. My mind flowed trough many memories, of that day. I still can't believe that he did it to me. After that day i was depressed for a year and a half. I locked myself to my room and didn't talk to anyone nor eated anything. Every day i cried myself to sleep, because of you. At the same time Yoona moved to Busan and we lost contact completely. It was when I entered the University, I got new friends one named-- Tiffany. She's one of my best friends, and I'm sure she always will be. She's totally opposite of me-- bubbly, helpful, beautiful and kind. And her eye-smile is to die for. First year, she studied to become a fashion designer, but quited it, because her dad didn't think it as a useful and a money rich job. So right know she's studying to become an actress and because of that she signed to the university's drama club. I on the other hand, don't know what I'll wanna be after I end my studies. I've been thinking to become a nurse, but I'm not sure.. She basically has been the a second sister to me.
 
"Seohyun!" I turned around and was surprised to see Tiffany jogging, towards me. "Fany, what are you doin' here? Shouldn't you be at the drama club right know?" I asked. She gave me a small laugh and answered "I just wanted to come here to have some fresh air and you know I can't stand mrs. Kim's nagging at all?" I chuckled at her statement, turning my gaze to the view. "Still thinking about him?" I was surprised by Fany's question and I acted like I didn't know what she was talking about. "What do you mean thinking about him?" My voice wavered a little bit and I felt tears forming on my eyes again for the millionth time. "Hyun~, you don't have to pretend to me. I know you too well.. please just try not to think of him, okay?" She hugged me tightly and I couldn't help, but to cry a little bit. "I know unnie, it's just.... so hard." I answered, while sniffing my nose. She tightened the hug and said "I know Hyunnie... I know.."
 
 -;
 
 
"Sooyoung! I'm home." I shouted as I closed the door behind me. 
 
"Oh, Hyun you're here.  I'm making some kimchi, do you want some?" She said and peeked from the kitchen.
 
"Oh, no thanks Unnie. I'm not hungry." I answered.
 
Sooyoung walked towards me and put her hand on my shoulder. "Are you sure? You look unusually pale? Is there someth--" She asked, concern showing on her eyes, but she stopped when she heard a knock on the door. We looked at each other for a moment, before she went to open the door. "Honey, look what I bought to you." I looked over her shoulder and could see Siwon-- her long-time boyfriend with a bouquet of flowers. "Oh, Siwon you didn't have to.." Both of them hugged each other, tightly...  like he did. As I felt my sad mood, coming up again, I tried to silently leave the love birds alone. But I failed as I heard Siwon call my name "Seohyun, Hi! How's my favorite dongsaeng?" I didn't answer anything, just waved my hand at him and gave him a small smile and eventually left the scene. Siwon looked at Sooyoung, his eyes obliviously showing hurt and shock "Did I say something wrong?" Sooyoung only have him a alluring  smile and patted his back.
 
   -;
 
{Tiffany's POV}
 
After Seohyun left, I met my dear friend Sunny at the mall. We were walking trough the halls, while eyeshopping the different stores.
 
"...SO I WAS LIKE TALK TO THE HAND, CUZ THE FACE ISN'T LISTENING GURL!" Sunny shouted, so loud that I'm sure that the whole mall heard it.
 
 "Sunny, I know how much you hate Min, but you don't have to shout it to the whole world!"
 
"Okay, sorry... I just.. AARGHH!" She growled out. 
 
I couldn't care more about Sunny's outburst, so I decided to walk inside to one of the shops. "Hey, don't leave me behind!" Sunny ran beside me. I stopped on one of the shelfs and started search for something. Sunny excused herself to the bathroom, because the lady of the shop, thought that she was 12 years old. That girl sure is something... I was just going to grab one of the book, beside me, but I was stopped when a certain boy took it from me. "Oh, sorry you want this?" I turned my head towards the voice and was surprised when I was welcomed by a boy's face. I stopped immediately and just stared at him. He was tall and built up. His hair was dark brown as same as his eyes. He had this the boy next door-look with his casual, but stylish clothes with his charming smile.
 
 "Miss are you okay?" I woke up from my thought and immediately answered
 
"Hmm, what? Oh! Öhmm.. No, no, no, no. You can take it, I was just looking around and yes I'm fine thanks." I felt my cheeks burning slightly as I gulped nervously.
 
"Okay... but, thanks. I really appreciate it. But if you excuse me I'll have to go." He smiled at me and left the book store.
 
"OH, OKAY! THANKS!" I shouted at him like he would've heard me. Dammit, focus! I thought to myself. I saw Sunny coming towards me while looking at me really creepily. This is not good. "Well, well, well.. Looks like our mushroom just found her prince charming" She poked my arm. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her arm "Come on, let's go." As I was dragging her, I couldn't help but to remember that sweet guy again. Who was he? What's his name? Will I see him again? Hopefully. "Dammit Fany, FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!" I hit my forehead several times, trying to control myself. "Öhm.. Tiffany.. what are you doin'?" I hid my face and said embarrassed "No-Nothing... now let's just go."
 
 
 
---
 
 
1st Chapter is up! I think I'll make the chapters, this long in the future too. It will take shorter time for me to update then! ...not. But hopefully you liked it, see ya soon!
 
 
Emily
 
xoxo