Three

Our Symphony | {HIATUS}
 
 
{Tiffany's POV}
 
 
After I met Donghae, he suggested that he would offer me a lunch. I denied first even thought my head was screaming 'YES'. But he insisted and you know that I can't resist when he smiles? So right know both of us are walking down the streets of Seoul. The atmoshpere was really awkward and both of us didn't say anything. The streets were wet from the last nights rain and there was a cold breeze in the air that blew on our faces.
 
"So... What do you do for your life?" I started the conversation.
 
"You mean like job? Well.. I work on the bookshop, the one we've met many times. My granddad owns it." He answered, looking at the sky.
 
"Oh really? Well that's nice.." I answered back.
 
"What about you?" He asked me the same question. 
 
"I don't have a job yet.. I'm still studying.." I shyly replied, as I played with my fingers.
 
"So your a school girl still..? Hah, cute." He gave me his sweet smile. Cute? Did he just say I'm cute? OH MY GOSH. AKVBFUVPSC;DAOUFV.
 
My insides were going crazy and I felt a little blush creeping up my cheeks. I didn't say anything. Just looked down. How else can you answer that kinda of statement. Should I reply 'But not as cute as you' no.. I would sound like a creeper. 'Thank You' ? No I would seem selfish.. and that's what I'm not. I noticed that he had stopped infront of this huge window of toys, presents, elfs and all that kinda christmasi stuff. I don't get it how company's put Christmas things on their shops in the middle of November?! 
"What are you looking at?" I asked him. He had this small smile on his lips as I noticed that he was watching this little Elf playing around with a deer. "Aren't they the cutest thing ever?" He kept looking at the window. No
"I guess so.." I looked at him.
 
"Have you ever been in love?" Suddenly he asks out of blue. I was surprised by his sudden question, but I quietly replied "Well not really.. You?" As I asked him, his expression turned blank and he had this sad smile on his lips. "Actually I have.." He replied, sadness obviliously on his voice. "Oh.. well you two are probably living happily right now.." I answered bitterly.
"Well, It was supposed to.. but... then she went away." He looked down, his voice even silent. "Went away..? Like did she move or something?" I asked confusedly. Why would she leave this piece of glory? She must be out of her mi--
"She died.." 
 
"What?" Sh*t Fany! How could you ask that kind of question from him! You just blew your chances.. How could you just ask that kind of questions, when she obviliously died.. You shouldn't asked that from him..
"He died 2 years ago.. at car accident. She was just about to cross the road, when a car hit her. She died immidiately.." He had tears b up on his eyes as he still looked on the ground. 
"I'm so sorry... I-I didn't know.." I apoligized. TIFFANY HOW COULD YOU BEEN SO STUPID! ARGH.. I wanna hit myself.. He probably hates me right know.
"No it's okay.. You didn't know. But hey, let's change the topic shall we? I don't wanna ruin the mood, by this story of mine." He gave his sweetest smile (for the 100th time) and put his hand on my shoulder. 
"Okay.. so were shall we go next?"  We started walking again. He turned to my and said "You'll see."
 
-;
 
 
{Seohyun's POV}
 
 
I was reading a book at my room, sipping my hot chocolate. I was alone at home, because Sooyoung and Siwon went to the movies. Since he left, I've been used to be alone. Even though Sooyoung had persued me to go and date someone else, to get over him or just go and get some new friends, but I can't-- I just can't. It's not that I don't want to or that I'm too lazy to do it, It's just because of a simple reason.. I can't. Everywhere I went and everyone I saw would just bring up him and our precious moments together. A tear escaped from my eye as I thought about it. I think I sould go and get some fresh air... I dropped the book and went downstairs. I checked myself from the mirror and saw my image clearly after a long time. My hair wasn't the usual black anymore. I dyed it after he left me to soft dark brown. My skin was whiter that usual, due the lack of sunlight in this time of the year and my eyes were less happy than well.. forever. I shooked my head to get rid of the thought and just grabbed my jacket and closed the door.
 
When I stepped out of the house I was welcomed by a black car. The car looked really expensive and it had silver details on the windows and a silver jaguar sign on the end of the car. A moment later the door opened revealing a man in a tuxedo, with a smile that I haven't seen in years.
 
"Seohyun.. Glad to see me?"
 
 
 
 
---
 
A/N: Dun, dun, duuuu! Lol sorry for the really short update, guys >.< Just wanted to stop it at that spot haha. I'm starting to lose inspiration! D: and I really need more comments. I know that I have 30 subs, but there's only 5-8 comments ; _ ; Isn't this good enough? Sorry for the grammar again... I've been busy with exams and stuff =.= I'll TRY to update as soon as I can, but don't promise anything.. I think this will be my last update in December, because its Christmas soon and that means I will be spending more time with my family -- which means that I'll be on the Internet lesser and that means I don't have time to write. But I'll try! But the whole point is that comment, comment, comment! I would really apreciate it. Thanks and have a great holiday, guys :3
Love ya still <3
 
 
Emily
 
xoxoxo
 
---