Four part 1

Our Symphony | {HIATUS}

 

 
"Seohyun.. Glad to see me?"
 
It felt like the world stopped spinning, when our eyes met. He's back. He's freaking here. Standing infront of me. With meat and flesh. He had that same dorky and witty smile on his face. His voice was the same  the same angelic and deep voice that I listened 24/7 each day. NO SEOHYUN CONTROL YOURSELF. YOU CAN'T LET THE SAME THING HAPPEN AGAIN. YOU'LL JUST GET HURT. I didn't think further and just ran back to my house and locked the front door. I breathlessly leaned my back on the door and slowly slid down. I put both of my palms to my face, noticing tears running down on my cheeks. "Yah, Seobaby open the door~!" He helplessly knocked on my door, calling me by my nickname which he gave to me 3 years ago. I didn't say anything just sobbed more and more. 
 
 
"Kyuhyun-ah go away!" I shouted at him.
 
"Seohyun, I'm not going anywhere, until you'll talk to me.." He pleaded.
 
"I will never talk to you ever again after what you did to me.."
 
"Seobaby..-"
 
"DON'T CALL ME THAT!"
 
"Seo-Seohyun-ah.. please open the door.. I've missed you so much.. So much.." His voice sounded so caring, so soft. NO SEOHYUN. DON'T GO SOFTY NOW. ESPECIALLY RIGHT NOW WHEN HE'S BEHIND YOUR FRONT DOOR. My mind screamed to me.
 
"Kyuhyun.. it's over. You left me like a piece of trash. I tried to call you numerous of times, but you never answered. You did not even try to contact me. You had 3 years, Kyu... 3 years. Just go home and act like we never met. What we had was over years ago. It's over.." I didn't hear him responding to me, so I just ran upstairs back to my bed and cried myself to sleep.
 
{Kyuhyun's POV}
 
I heard her running to upstairs and closing the door loudly after what she said to me. I hanged my head low as tears started to run along my cheek. I know what what I did back then was wrong, very wrong. And I've been regretting since, but I had to do it Seohyun-ah. My love for you never stopped. I just hoped that you would know that.
 
I slowly walked back to my car and started my engine. Before I stepped on the petal I looked at her house, hoping that the door would open and she would ran back to my arms, and forgive me. But I know that would never happen. What I did to you was not forgivable. I stepped on the petal and drove on the inner Seoul.
 
 
 
 
-
 
A/N: Very short update, but better than nothing right? I divided these to two parts, I haven't written the second part yet, but I'll try to write that soon. Sorry For the grammar and mistakes. Have a happy new year ! ^^
 
emily