Four part 2

Our Symphony | {HIATUS}

"Donghae, tell me where are we goin' already! We've been driving for 30 minutes already." We were sitting in his car, the radio playin' a soft ballad from a well known superstar Taeyeon. We were out of the city and were drivin' towards the countryside I think. "Don't worry Fany, well get there soon." he called me fany.. ASDFGHJKLIV. Gosh he so cute, that I think I'm gonna die!!!11 I didn't notice that I was looking him dreamily, until he chuckled "Fany, what are you looking at? Is there something on my face?" I snapped out of my daydream and I felt my cheeks burning 100 degree. "Tiffany you're embarrassing.." I muttered to myself.

 
"Here we are."
 
He opened the car door open for me. He's such a gentleman.. As I got up from the car, from my surprise we were infront of this huge farm. There was this big house made of wood. It was almost big as a mansion. "Come, let's go inside." He took my hand and let me forward towards the house. Donghae knocked on the door and we were welcomed by a old lady, with gray hair and glasses. "Omo, Donghae... Is it you?" She said. "Yes, grandma.. it's me." Seconds later Donghae's grandma took him to a big hug and patted his back. I was confused and awkward the whole time. "Oh, grandma. This is Tiffany.. my fiancé..." 
 
"WHAT?" I shouted.
 
Donghae nervously looked at me and whispered to me: "Just act along.. I'll explain later."
 
"Yes, you're my fiancé Tiffany.. right?" I looked at grandma Lee and saw her face full of smile and happiness. I can't brake her grandma's heart.. 
 
"Yes, Donghae. I am."
 
I couldn't react in anyway, when Donghae's grandma took me into a hug also. "Don't worry Tiffany.. we all forget that were supposed to get married. I once forgot for 2 weeks, that I even had a husband!" She laughed. I gave a awkward smile and turned my gaze to Hae. He just gave me a unsure smile. 
 
"Now come children, you must be really hungry from the long trip." She took my hand and led us inside to the house. We went to the kitchen, were we sat on the dining table. "Wait here, I'll go and get your father."
 
"What the , Donghae?!" I shouted at him, but not loud enough to his grandma hear it.
 
He put his finger to his lips trying to make me silent. He laid his hands to my hands, but I pulled my hands immediately. "Tiffany, I'm so sorry. I should've told you earlier, but I was just so excited! Finally I was going have a wife", I glared him. He nervously gulped and continued. "well not kinda.. but I have to do this! or else I'll..." 
 
"I'll what?"
 
"I don't know, but I have to do this!" I glared at him even more and he only gave me a cheeky smile. God, this boy can be difficult..
 
"Who wants some cupcakes?" A happy voice came to the room, surprisingly it wasn't his grandma. Donghae's eyes widened as he said. "Y-Yoona?"
 
"YOONA?!"