Love surprises

Cherry (벚나무) & Red Rose (레드 로즈) - APPLY CLOSED

 

Author's note : I just started new story about Danbi, Khun and Junho on my account ( http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/132432/save-the-last-dance-2pm-drama-friendship-romance-snsd-love ) . If you have time, please read it and leave a comment. I would be very very happy if you do so ^^ Your author SunnyShidae <3

---------------------------------------------

Chullie POV

We continued our debut session today at 'Music Core'. I was still nervous, but not as nervous as at Music Bank. Today Wooyoungie oppa didn't come, BUT ! I had a chance to meet him, the person I missed yesterday. I heard  that Boyfriend is making a comeback today, so there is a chance that I would meet Youngmin. Yes, he was the one I was talking about. He was the one that I liked...

" Chullie, are you ready? " Hani asked.

" Neh, unnie, coming. " I stood up from my chair and together with my members we went to the stage. 

Today I saw more fans than yesterday. God, it's only second day since our debut, but we already have fans !! 

Music started and we started performing, transforming from cuties to hot goddesses. Guess, it came out well, since I heard a lot of cheering, when we finished.

We were greeting and thanking staff, when I heard someone screaming my name. I turned and saw Youngmin. God, Chul, breathe, breathe !

I put on smile on my face, as he was coming closer to me.

" You finally debuted ! High-five ! " He high-fived me. " I was watching you performing. You did great ! " 

" Kamsahamnida. " I bowed to him.

" No need to bow, Chullie-ah. " He smiled cutely. 

Then there was awkward silence. I opened his mouth to say something, but he was first.

" What are you doing this evening? " He asked with serious voice and looked straight into my eyes. From this unexpected question and his look, I was kinda lost.

" T-today? " I asked, he slightly nodded. " Nothing...I guess. "

" Then maybe we could have a dinner today? I remember that you love samgyeopsal and I know one restaraunt , where they make perfect samgyeopsal. " He was boasting about this restaraunt, but then suddenly his voice cracked and started to have this nervous tone. " S-so..what do you think about it? " I could see that he was nervous.

I should make him happy. I shouldn't make him nervous - I was thinking to  myself.

" I like it. " I smiled happily to him and he immediately returned the smile.

" Great ! Give me your address and I will pick you up. " He gave me his phone and I wrote there my address.

" I'll  pick you up at 19.00. See you. " He smiled and left.

I quickly ran away to my make-up room.

" Danbi unnie, I need you help !! " I ran to her. " Unnie, wake up !! " I was shaking her, while she was sleeping on the sofa.

" Aish, WHY? " She raised her voice, but didn't open her eyes. I knew that it was dangerous to wake her up, because she becomes SO angry, that she might even kick you, but I desperatly needed her help.

" Unnie !! My life now depends on you ! " I was screaming.

" What ? " She sat up and stared at me, still half-sleeping.

" I need your dress. " 

" Excuse me? "

" I need one of your dresses, unnie, really need. " 

She finally woke up.

" You and dress? Don't make fun of me. During those years I have never seen you wearing dresses. " 

" But now I need. "

" Can you tell me at least what for? "

" Youngmin just invited me on a date. To the restaraunt , for a dinner. Today. " 

" What? Really? Really, Chul-ah?? " 

I nodded. 

" Oh, finally he came back to his sense and realized what a gift are you. Quickly dress up and let's go to the dorm. I'll give you the best dress that I have. " 

" Unnie, you are the best ! " I hugged her, but she moved away.

" No time !! Your unnie needs to go somewhere, so faster , faster !!

---------------------------------------

I won't tell you how much it took for me to prepare, but that's how I looked after Danbi unnie's hands :

My hair and dress and shoes exactly like this. So now time for the date...

-----------------------------------------

Danbi POV

After my dongsaeng Chullie left, I quickly put on my jacket and went to SNSD's dorm, where I should have been already hour ago.

I rang the bell and heard Yoona's cheerful voice ' Who is this? '

" Your sister. " I imitated her high-pitched voice. She opened the door.

" Finally ! I so hate that habit of your - always being late ! " She nagged as I was taking off my shoes and jacket.

" I'm sorry, unnie, but this time it wasn't my fault. My dongsaeng has a date this evening and she asked me to help her with dress and make-up. " 

" Hmm..alright then. " She narrowed her eyes and puffed cheeks in funny away, which made me smile.

" Only I don't have a date... Hell, I wasn't on a date for ,I don't even remember , but a lot, years ! " I sighed as fell on the sofa in the living room.

" We all haven't been on a date, for so long. " Sunny sat next to me.

" At least you have Nichkhun oppa , who cares for you ! " Yuri came to me, lifted my head, sat on the sofa and put my head on her knees.

" Who is acting strangely lately ! I mean, unnies, he kissed me head yesterday !! " I exclaimed

" WHAT???? " All 9 unnies screamed in one voice.

" I know, right? God, what if has feelings for me?? That would be so awkward... " 

" Not at all ! " Taeyeon exclaimed. " You look very good together, actually. "

" Yah, unnie, don't lie. " I said.

" She's not lying, Danbi-ah, you'd make a great couple. " Tiffany agreed with Taeyeon. Oh, that TaeNy. Always defending each other.

Suddenly, my phone was ringing. 

" Seohyun unnie, please give me my purse. " I asked her.

She quickly brought me my bag and I took out my phone. The number was unknown. 

" Who is it? " Jessica asked.

" Don't know. " I quickly said. " Yoboseyo? " I answered.

" Im Danbi-shi? " I heard unknown male voice.

" Male. " I mouthed to girls.

" Put on speakers. " Sooyoung whispered. I quickly did as I said.

" Yoboseyo? " Man asked.

" Who is this? " I asked.

" That's 2pm's Lee Junho, annyeonghaseyo. " 

My mouth opened. I mean, I debuted yesterday and male idols already are calling me !!?? I saw SNSD exchanging looks.

" Neh, annyeonghaseyo. " I said.

" Again making that cute voice. " I heard Yuri whispering and girls gigling.

" I saw you today at Music Core performing and got to say, you are really amazing. " He said. Girls began to laugh at his awkwardness.

" Kamsahamnida. "

" Are you going tomorrow to Inkigayo? " He asked.

" Yes, of course. "

" That's great. I will be MC-ing tomorrow there. Maybe after recording, we could go somewhere...together? " 

And again my mouth was wide opened and this time my 9 girls weren't laughing, but had same face expression as I did. 

" Be tough. Don't be easy !!! " I heard Taeyeon's voice.

" Hmm,  I don't know yet. Maybe I'll have some schedule after. I'll tell you tomorrow, ok? " I said and saw girls nodding.

" Ok. I hope that you'll be free. " God, he is soo cheesy.

" I'm sorry, but I have to go now. Annyeong. " I said.

" Annyeong, Danbi-shi. " He said and I hung-up. I was staring at girls, with some crazy look, I guess.

" And someone just whined, that she doesn't have dates ! " Hyoyeon said.

" Now our baby is grown-up and men even like her !! " Sooyoung exclaimed.

" Yah, unnie !! Men always liked me !! "I screamed at her. They all laughed and ran to me, tickling, just falling at me all that stuff. Oh, those unnies !! 

----------------------------------------------

Hanny POV

I still couldn't forget that meeting with Woohyun yesterday. I mean, WOOHYUN !! And made of myself such a fool. Damndamndamn. 

Luckily, I hadn't seen  him today. Don't know why, but Infinite weren't present today...Good for me !! 

When I came to the make-up room, I saw no members there. I knew that Danbi and Chullie went to the dorm, as Chul had a date today (finally !), Seo Hee went shopping with Krystal, but I didn't know where Micha was. I had to call her.

I started to search for my phone, but didn't find it anywhere. 

" Crap. " I hissed to myself and left the make-up room in search of phone. I was running back and forward, but didn't find it.

Angry, I slided down on the floor, on the place where was no one , but me. 

" Something happened? " I heard male voice next to me.

I lifted my eyes and almost opened my mouth from the shock. Now, that can't be. It's not possible. 

" Heey. " Yunho waved his face in front of me. Yes, it was DBSK Yunho. Jung Yunho, for Shisus' sake !!!

" Emm, no, thank you. " I quickly stood up. God, he is so tall. And handsome.

" But I see that something happened. Girls don't usually sit on the floor with covered face. You can tell me and I'll try to do as much as I can. "

" Actually, that problem may seem little stupid for you, but I had lost my phone. I was searching for it everywhere, but couldn't find it. " I tried to sound as confident, as I could.

" Here, take my phone an call to your number. Maybe someone had found it. " He handled me his phone.

" Kamsahamnida, sunbaniem. " I bowed to him. I quickly called to my number and someone answered. I heard very familiar, high-pitchy voice.

" Unnie !! Where are you?? And what is your phone doing on the floor near the stage?? "Micha was screaming.

" Tshh, Micha, don't scream. Go to our make-up room, unnie will be there soon. " I quickly said to her and hung up. 

" Thank you very much, sunbaniem. " I bowed again. 

" Don't call me like this. Just oppa, Yunho oppa. I like it better this way. " He said and smiled to me. I felt that I blushed.

" Thank you again, I need to go now. Goodbye, sunba - , oppa. " I bowed and started to go, when I heard his voice. 

" I will call you today. " He said and waved to me. I quickly smiled and ran.

God. God. God. Jung Yunho has my number and wants to call me today !!! I guess, I might die from happiness right now !!