Red Rose Debut Album : The Beginning

Cherry (벚나무) & Red Rose (레드 로즈) - APPLY CLOSED

Author's note :

Red Rose members are finally debuting ! And of course, they would like to look the best for they debut. Therefore, they changed their hairstyles and colors. Take a look of their new looks ^^

Kang Hani :

       

Im Danbi

 

Chul Joon

Kim Seo Hee

    

Kim Micha

Seo Hee POV

Today is Friday - day of our official debut on Music Bank...Gooood, I'm so freaking nervous ! I mean, I was training this for such a long time and now I will stand on the stage with such amazingly famous artist... I can't breathe.

We arrived in KBS building at 7.00 am . Yeah, that's early, but we have to get our hair and make-up done and rehearse for several times. 

We were walking towards our make-up room, I was the last one. I was going to enter, when I heard familiar voice.

" Seo Hee-ah !!! " 

I turned around and saw Kim Jonghyun. My one and only brother.

" Oppa !! " I shouted back and ran to him. He caught me and hugged. 

" Why are you here? I thought, that SHINee doesn't promote now.. " 

" Silly girl. " He patted my head and smiled. " How could I miss debut of my little sister? "

I burried my face in his chest.

" Thank you, oppa. That means a lot for me...But still...I wish that our parents would be here too... " I felt that tears started to fill my eyes.

" Yah. " Jonghyun cupped my face and wiped my tears away. " If our parents aren't here right now, it doesn't mean that they aren't watching us. They see everything what happens to us, I'm 100% sure of it. And now , they are dissapointed, because you're crying on your debut. You should be happy on this day, sister. " Jonghyun said and smiled warmly at me.

" Kamsa, oppa. I don't know ,what I would do without you. " I said and suddenly looked at the clock. " Oh, oppa ! I need to go now quickly or I will be late. " 

" Arasso. Good luck, sis. I will be watching you from backstage. " Jonghyun said and gave me a peck on the forehead. I quickly ran to our make-up room.

" Finally, Seo Hee-ah !! We will be late because of you ! "  New Im Danbi exclaimed. We were calling her new, because she changed her dark-brown hair color to blonde and for the first days it was hard to recognize her.

" I won't take much time, unnie, don't panick. " I sat on the chair and stylists began to do their work. 

------------------------------------------

It's time to record right now. We are done rehearsing and now we are standing in front of the stage, ready to go there and perform.

" Danbi-ah ! " We heard. We all turned around and saw SNSD's Yoona running towards us. 

At first I was a bit surprised, why would she run to us, but then I remembered that I wasn't the only one, who had idol sibling.

" Unnie ! " Danbi rushed to Yoona. They hugged each other tightly and started whispering something to each other. Then they quickly pecked each other and Danbi came back to us.

" Thank God, she came. " Danbi said quietly. I looked at her and couldn't help, but smiled. If before, she was very nervous, now she became calm and had this relieved expression on her face.

" Pabo Kibum. " Micha whispered. I gave her concerned look. I knew, that her brother was my brother's band-mate. It was Key. And if mine and Danbi's siblings came, her didn't.

" Don't be angry at him. I'm sure he will come soon. " I said and patted her back.

She just sighed and didn't say anything. 

" Girls, you are next. " Taejun oppa said. He gave us all concerned look and hugged everyone. I could see that he was very worried for us.

" Good luck, babies. Please , do your best ! "

Finally, we went on stage. Surprisingly, I saw some people holding balloons of pearl-red color and there was written ' Red Rose jjang ! ' . I was so excited, that I couldn't help but bowed and waved to these people. They all started screaming.

Finally music started and we began to dance. When we all bowed down, I heard Micha's confident voice :

Ddok barohae neon joengmal bad boy
Sarangbodan hogishimbbun

Now it was Chullie's part. Usually, bright and bubbly Chul now became confident and y.

Geu dongan nan neo ddaeme ggambbak
Sogaseo neomeogangeoya

After her part , mine was coming. I was extremely nervous, but when I looked at our fans , I suddenly became very confident.

Neon jaemi eobseo maeneo eobseo
Neon devil devil neon neon

Yesh , I did it !! I was ready to jump on the place, but stopped myself in time. Now it was our unnies' turn. First was our very own blondie unnie Danbi. 

Ne haendeupon sumanheun namja
Han geuljaman bakkun yeoja

Now was our leader, Hani unnie. Before the stage, she was trying to calm us and pretend that she isn't nervous, but I knew for sure that she was 1000 times more nervous then we were.

Nae kkoggaji yeokgyeoun perfume
Nugu geonji seolmyeong haebwa

Great job , leader ! In some seconds, chorus came :

You better run run run run run

[Hanny] Deoneun mot bwa geodeocha jullae - our usual pure leader was y goddess right now
You better run run run run run
[MiCha] Nal butjabado gwanshim ggeodullae hey -
even though she was dissapointed, that Key didn't come, she didn't show it all during the stage.
[Ivy] De meotjin naega dweneun nal
Gapajugesseo itjima -
our lead vocal is the best ! She will make other female singers nervous !
You better run run run run run

...Aaand my part...

Ddak geollyeoseo yagollyeoseo
Run devil devil run run

When it was little pause, when no one sang I saw Hanny looking at me and winking. I nodded a little.

....

Ggok naman bwajul meotjin namja
Nan gidarillae honja 

With Danbi's last part, our song ended. We all bowed to the cheering audience and left the stage. As soon as we went backstage we all did a group-hug and was staying like this for couples of minutes. Chullie, Micha and Hanny were crying, while me and Danbi was calming them. 

In moments , we decided to return to our make-up room. As soon as we opened the door, we saw lots of people there screaming our names and holding big cake. There were our manager, Jonghyun, Krystal, Wooyoung,  Key, Dara, G-Dragon, TOP, CL, Yoona, Nichkhun and Taejun oppa. Everyone rushed to their friends or siblings. 

I ran to Jonghyun and Krystal, who were my brother and best friends respectively. 

" Soojung-ah, thank you for coming !!! " I nearly jumped on her, hugging.

" Seo Hee-ah, you did great, amazingly great. Really. I'm not telling this because I'm your best friend. You were really amazing ! " Krystal said that, while hugging.

" And I totally agree with Soojung.  Really, sis, you're amazing. " Jonghyun added.

I smiled to both of them. I have the best brother and friend in the world ! 

----------------------------------

Hanny POV

" Ya, Jonghyun-ah ! Forgot to congratulate your best friend ! " I lightly punched Jonghyun's shoulder, who was talking with Seo Hee.

" And you again forgot to call me 'oppa'. " He said and hugged me.

Yes, my member's brother was my best friend. I've known Jonghyun since I was 5 years old, so we practically grew up together. I knew that he had younger sister Seo Hee and even had spent some time together, but weren't that close. 

" Yah, Hani-ah? There's something wrong with you. And I can't tell what...but I know for sure that something happened... " He gave me suspicious look.

" Ani, oppa, nothing happened. I need to - " I was trying to go away, but he caught me.

" Hani-ah. " He gave me serious look.

I sighed. He is right. Something happened. Something really major happened. 

Right before our stage, I was having strong urge to go to the toilet. I couldn't hold it any longer, but Taejun oppa didn't allow me to go. When finally, I persuaded him , he told me that I should be really quick and right after I do my things I should stand right next to the stage. I was running in search of closest toilet. When I finally found and did my things , I was running not seeing anything. I knew that if I got late, I would spoil our debut... And with that thoughts, I bumped into someone hardly. Because of it, I fell on the ground, hitting my head pretty strongly. Someone took my hand and was pulling me to stand up. I lifted my eyes and Oh my God...it was Woohyun. Infinite's Nam Woohyun. God, I just bumped in him !!!

I was trying to say sorry, but my mind was totally blank , I couldn't even say a word. I was frozen on the place, watching him rubbing his head because of the pain. Suddenly, something hit me. And this 'something' was that my members were waiting for me in front of the stage !! I decided to end it quickly , so I said 'sorry' and started to bow, when suddenly he was bowing at the same time. And again we hit each other heads ! The hell? But ok, that isn't the baddest thing in this story. While trying to lift my head, I noticed that my hair was stuck in the button of his shirt ! I was trying to remove it, so did he, but nothing helped. And then...my manager appeared.

" Hani !! What the hell are you doing? People are already waiting for you there and you are standing here, dealing with you love life? " Taejun oppa was furious.

" Oppa, I - " I tried to explain, but he didn't listen.

" I don't want to hear it ! " He sharply pulled my hair out of Woohyun's t-shirt and released me. 

" Faster, go ! " Taejun exclaimed and went away.

I took a step forward, when felt that Woohyun grabbed my hand. I turned around and he was looking straight into my eyes.

I pulled my hand away and said quietly 'sorry' and ran away, leaving him , standing on one place.

.... So ..how can you imagine me telling all this to Jonghyun? I'm too embarassed thinking of it, not to mention telling this to anyone...

------------------------------------------

Chullie POV

" Wooyoungie oppa !! " I squealed and ran to my best friend. He caught me and hugged.

" You did amazing job, dongsaeng-ah ! It was really unexpected to see you acting so hot, because you usually are so cuuute. " He smiled and patted my head.

I looked around, but didn't see this person, who I wanted to see so badly. 

Wooyoung, with surprised look, was looking around , too.

" Who are you lookin for? " He asked.

" You know. " 

He was thinking for some seconds and then nodded, understanding.

" Maybe he will come tomorrow. Maybe he is busy now. "

" Oppa, he knew that today is my debut stage and he knew how important for me was his attendance. And as for busy... If you want to come, you will find time. Like you did. " I said and hugged him carefully. He did the same.

" Don't worry, baby..everything will be ok... " 

----------------------------------------

Micha POV

" Kibum-ah !! I wanted to kill you !! " I was punching him lightly.

" Why? " Key whined.

" Because I thought that you won't come at all ! When I saw Seo Hee's brother and Danbi unnie's sister and didn't see you, I was just ...arghh " 

He laughed and patted me.

" How can such great brother like me miss a debut of my little sister? " He smiked funnily and I laughed.

" Micha ! " I heard familiar  voice. I turned around and saw Dara unnie.

" Unnie !! " I hugged her. " Thank you so much for coming, unnie. " 

" How could I miss debut of my YG baby?? That's not possible. " She said cutely. 

" How can noona be such a cutie? " Kibum asked, looking at Dara. She blushed

" Yah, oppa, don't be such a flirt ! " I exclaimed. 

" Oh, mianhae yo. " I heard some voice from back. I turned around and saw familiar looking boy. Our eyes met and he quickly looked down and left.

I was staring on that place. Who is he? I know for sure that I have met him somewhere...

--------------------------------

Danbi POV

My closest people - sister Yoona and best friend Nichkhun came here today and I was extremely happy. I was hugging both of them non-stop.

" Unnie, I heard that you have a filming today, right? " I asked Yoona.

" Neh, but how could I miss you debut? I knew that you wanted this for so long and finally that day came ! That's like the second best day in my life - first is mine debut, second yours. " She said. I tighly hugged.

" Unnie, you are the best. I love you. " I whispered to her.

" I love you too, dongsaeng-ah. " 

We parted from each other.

" And actually, you were right about my filming. I'm very sorry, but I have to go. " She turned to Nichkhun. " Oppa, take care of her. " She said to him.

" Of course, I will. " He smiled to her. 

Yoona quickly pecked me on the cheek and ran away.

Me and Nichkhun looked at each other. He sighed with smile and tenderly hugged me. I burried my face in his chest.

" I was so worried of you, when you performed. " He said. 

I lifted my head and looked at him.

" Are you not sure of my skills? " I asked.

He smiled and pushed lightly my face into his chest again.

" No, silly. I know your passion about music like no one does. I was just worried that something unexpected would happen. Like music will stop, or mic won't work, or you will fall.. I knew that if something happened, you won't forgive yourself. "

" Oh, that's always you.. Thinking of something bad, instead of good. " I was nagging and that made him giggle a bit.

" I'm so proud of you. " He whispered and then... I felt his lips on top of my head.

I was so shocked, that I felt that my face became red. I didn't dare to look up to him.

What happens to him? Lately he acts so strangely. He keeps hugging me, telling weird things which reminds me of romatic and now...he kissed me. I know him for so long and he never acted like this. What happened?... Does he ...have feelings for me?...