Introduction ( Red Rose )

Cherry (벚나무) & Red Rose (레드 로즈) - APPLY CLOSED

Hanny POV

" Ha Ni-shi? President Yang wants to talk with you, can you , please, come to his office? " Hye Kyo unnie, secretary of YG ent. came to the practise room, where I was practising my dance.

" Arasso, unnie. Komawo. " I said. I quickly took my towel to wipe off sweat, combed my hair and went to president's office. 

" Sajang-nim? Hye Kyo unnie told me to come to your office. " 

" Neh, HaNi-ah, come in. " 

I came into his office and sat on the chair. I was shaking like crazy. I mean - me, simple trainee, talking to president of YG ent.? That's unbelievable ! I wonder what news he has for me?...

" Congratulations ! " He suddenly exclaimed and smiled.

" For what? " 

" You will be the leader of YG ent. new girl group !! " 

I just stared at him , not understanding what he was saying.

" W-w-what?... " 

" I said, you will debut and become a leader of our new girl group. " 

Debut? DEBUT????????? I was shouting inside , but couldn't let it outside.

" Kamsahamnida, sajangnim !!! " I loudly exclaimed.

" Now, I will invite here your members. You will be responsible for these 4 girls, as the oldest, arasso? "

I nodded. In a second 4 girls entered the room. Two of them were holding hands and smiling happily, while two other girls walked in with blank expressions. 

" So, HaNi-shi, this are your members. " Yang sajangnim started.

" This is Kwon Ji Ye - the sub dancer and main vocalist. " He pointed at one of the cheerful girls , who was wearing checkered t-shirt and skinny jeans. She smiled and waved at me.

" Oh , and by the way, she is our Jiyong-ie younger sister. " Sajangnim added. I noticed, that one of the 'dark' girls quickly turned to her and stared for a while.

" This is Han Chul Young - "

" Or just Chullie. Call me Chullie. " Second cheerful girl interrupted him with huuuuge smile on her face. She was almost jumping because of excitement.

"Neh. neh. She is the sub-dancer and face of the group. " 

" Yaaay, I'm the face !! " She hugged one of the 'dark' girls and she carefully moved from her.

" And this is our Im Danbi, second oldest member. You are like SNSD's Taeyeon and Jessica, two unnies responsible for their dongsaengs. " Yang sajangnim giggled. I did the same, but this Danbi just let out fake smile.

" So she is our lead vocalist and main dancer. And she is the second member with idol sibling. She is younger sister of SNSD's Yoona. "  

I looked at her and noticed that she is kind of fashionista. She was wearing skinny jeans, long white top and short red fur coat. And if other girls had sneakers on, she had high-heels.

" And the last , but not the least. That is our maknae, Kim Seo Hee.  " He pointed at second 'dark' girl, who was standing beside her 'dark' unnie. Seo Hee flashed a fake smile and Yang sajangnim and then looked at me , without that smile.

She was really beautiful and didn't look like maknae at all. She was wearing denim shorts and sweater with big skull on it.

" She is our dancer and rapper. Girls, please treat your maknae well. " Yang sajangnim smiled  at all girls.

" And girls, this is your leader, Kang HaNi. She is oldest one, but she is older than Danbi only by 4 months. We chose her as leader, as we see her as responsible and well-manared woman. She also the lead dancer and sub-vocalist. "

I looked at girls, smiled and waved at them. Chullie and Ji Ye waved back, while Danbi and Seo Hee smiled a bit.

" Soo, we finished our introduction and I think now it's time , when I should show you your manager. " Yang s. said and  quickly dialed someone. In 2 minutes , very handsome man entered the room. If I say handsome, I mean it. Gosh, I may even fall for my manager !! ( author's note : manager's bio and photos on the next chapter ^^ )

" This is your manager, Park Taejun. He will be living with you in your dorm. And now he will take you there and talk about all details surrounding your debut. Good luck ! " Yang s. smiled.

" Let's go, girls. " Manager oppa smiled at us and opened the door for us.

" Unnie ! We're so glad that we are in one group and that you are our leader ! " Chullie approached me.

" I'm happy to be with you, too, little energy pill. "  I smiled and patted her head.

I looked at Danbi and Seo Hee. Seo Hee took Danbi's hand and they were walking side by side, talking quietly.

" I guess, you will be taking care of this dongsaeng, Danbi-shi? " I looked at Danbi and raised one eye-brow. 

" I guess so, too, HaNi-shi. " She answered. I noticed, how Seo Hee held her hand even tighter. Danbi looked at me and chuckled. I felt that her chuckle wasn't that evil..maybe our relationship can be good?

-------------------------------------------------------

First Red Rose chapter, yaay ! :D I hope you like this little update :P Check out next chapter to see our handsome manager and Red Rose's dorm :P

Comments will be loved <3 Sunny.