First obstacles (Red Rose)

Cherry (벚나무) & Red Rose (레드 로즈) - APPLY CLOSED

Danbi POV

We arrived at our dorm. HaNi, Chullie and Ji Ye were talking loudly and laughing whole time while we were riding. Me and Seo Hee were silent. Automatically, our group was separated on two teams - me and Seo Hee vs. Chullie, Ji Ye and Hani. It's not like we were rivals, we just had absolutely different personalities. I think, I will need some time to get along with three cheerful girls.

" We arrived ! " Manager oppa exclaimed. He opened the door of the van, got out and started to help other girls to come out of the van.

HaNi and Ji Ye were the first ones to get out of the van, than was me. The flirty girl I was, I couldn't help but be gain manager's attention. When I stepping out of the van, I pretended that I was falling and manager helped me. He caught me in his arms, so it seemed like he was hugging me.

" Ah, my leg... " I whispered, rubbing lower part of my leg.

" Danbi-ah.. " Taejun kneeled and put his hand on the place, where it "hurted".

" Ow, oppa ! It hurts... " I pretended to be very sad and in deep pain.

" I think you could have sprained your ankle... Can you walk? " I noticed that he was really concerned about my health.

I tried to walk, but couldn't. And again I "almost" fell. He caught me again.

" Come here. " He said quietly and lifted me bridal style. 

" Girls, please take your luggage and someone please take Danbi's things. I'll carry her to the dorm. " He said to other girls

While he was carrying me, we passed HaNi, who was holding my luggage. She was staring at us and I gave her a smirk.

Manager brought me to the dorm and took me to the room, which probably was mine, as I saw ' Seo Hee's and Danbi's room <3' on the door. He put me on the bed.

" I'll bring you a - "

" No need. Thank you, oppa. " I smiled at him.

He gave me surprise look.

" But - "

I looked at him, showing that I don't need his help. I once again glared at me and left my room. 

I lyed on the bed , looking on the ceiling. Probably, I should have flirted with him some more, but I just didn't feel like that... For my surprise, I felt that I wanted to spend time with my group members, than with boys.

I was thinking of different activities that I could do with girls, when door of my room opened. It was Seo Hee and HaNi. 

" Hey aga - " I began, but HaNi interrupted me.

" Seo Hee-ah, change your clothes quickly. I'm waiting you in my room. " She said to Seo Hee.

" Neh, unnie. " Seo Hee smiled a bit.

Then HaNi looked at me, put my luggage and went out of the room. Seo Hee started to choose some clothes quickly.

" Where are you going? " I asked her.

" To the restaraunt. And then to the club. " She answered quickly, not looking at me.

" Hmm. " I mumbled.

She put on beautiful, light red dress, took her make up bag and ran out of room.

There was silence, but then I heard girls walking in the living room and laughing. They were trully having fun.

" Let's go go go !! We will be the stars today !!! " Ha Ni screamed and girls all laughed. Then the door slammed and there was silence.

I slid down on the floor, tears flowing from my eyes. I don't belong to this group.

...I don't deserve to debut. I don't deserve anything...

---------------------------------------------------

This chapter is sad, I know :( But I wanted to add some drama to the group, I didn't want them to become best friends from the beginning and I decided to do the 'outsider' Im Danbi, who is my character. But don't worry, everything will be ok soon ^^