Bad Birthday

Cherry (벚나무) & Red Rose (레드 로즈) - APPLY CLOSED

Narrator's POV 

Everybody seems to be shocked by L.Joe's last statement. Mimi and Joo Yeon glanced each other worriedly, "I know Hee Young has the longest crush on L.Joe.. but somehow, I can't get this odd feeling on my heart." Joo Yeon whispered. 

Everybody nodded in agreement. The time seems to froze, just like that. Hee Young opened , "I....." She paused, her face full of aniexity and sorrow. "I'm sorry L.Joe. I can't." 

L.Joe looked shocked. For once, he had been rejected. He forced a smile, even though it doesn't cover his sad face. "I understand.." Seeing this, Hee Young started to explain, "Don't explain. I know." L.Joe cut her off, leaving his red rose on the table, he left. 

"Can we go home now girls? I really need to chat this up." Hee Young mumbled softly. Myungsoo glanced at her, worried. He softly her hair, "I'll tidy this up. You can leave." 

For once, Hee Young wanted to hug Myungsoo, her jerkish brother. "Thank you..oppa. I love you." After bidding farewells, they arrived at their dorm. Slamming the door shut, the girls went to Hee Young's room for comfort. 

 

www.addictedtobeauty.co.uk.jpg

 

Her room was nice. Girly and pink.. Hee Young toppled her body down the soft, bouncy bed, pouting. "Why did Byunghyun oppa have to do that?!"

 

She threw a tantrum. She kicked her plushies out, and her pillows. "Calm down... Now tell me the reason why you rejected him?" Joo Yeon asked, hand in hip. 

 

Hee Young smiled sadly, "I love L.Joe oppa. But if we're dating, it would ruin the girls publicity. I don't wanna be selfish..." She trailed off sadly. 

 

Min Ah sat on the bouncy bed, "It's okay. I wish you two would reconcile though..." 

 

Leader unnie grinned, "Don't worry girls. Hee Young will be back friends. Right dongsaeng?" She glanced at Hee Young, who was curled up, sleeping peacefully. 

 

They nodded and went to their respective rooms. 

 

----

 

I hope you guys like the update XD 

-chocoholic