New Red Rose member+sweet surprise

Cherry (벚나무) & Red Rose (레드 로즈) - APPLY CLOSED

Mi Cha POV

News broke out so unexpetedly ! I was just called and said that I will replace one member in upcoming girl group Red Rose !! I don't know exactly , what happened with other member, but she suddenly withdrew from the group. So I was called up and asked to be Main Vocal of the group. And how could I reject?? I was waiting for this moment for so long and nooow !! 

I was almost jumping from excitment at my place in the car. I was on my way to my new dorm, where other members are already living. In fact, I'm kind of scared, how will they react to me. I know all of them, but I'm close only to Chullie and Seo Hee, as we are same age. I know other two unnies, but I never spoke to them. 

I arrived at the dorm and when my car stopped, I saw very handsome man in fron of it. 

I got out of the car and saw that he had already taken my luggage.

" Annyeonghaseyo... " I said a little quietly and let out shy smile.

" Annyeong. " He approached me and confidently smiled. He is too handsome for words.

" I'm Park Taejun or just Taejun oppa. I'm your manager. " 

" Oh, nice to meet you. I'm - "

" I already know, Kim Mi Cha-shi. " He smiled. " I'm very glad that you joined Red Rose. Let's go upstairs and I will you introduce you to other members. " He grabbed my luggage and started to go somewhere. I followed him.

We arrived at the last floor of the building and when he opened the door , I saw amazingly beautiful dorm.

" Oppa, is it you? " I heard girl's voice.

" Neh. And I'm here with surprise. " He looked at me and winked.

" What surprise? " This girl appeared in front of me. As I understood, she was Kang HaNi.

" Hani-ah, that's your new member - Kim Micha. She is only 16 years old, so please treat her nicely. " He said to her and then turned to me. " Micha, this is your unnie and leader - Kang Hani. She will take care of you. " 

Me and Hani exchanged smiles.

" If you will excuse me, I need to go. I will come home sometime at 7-8 pm, so please prepare me something to eat ! " He said and left.

" Annyeonghaseyo. " I bowed politely to Hani.

" No need to do 90-degree bow. " She smiled. " It's nice to have you as a member. I heard that your singing is pretty good. " 

" Komawo, unnie. " I smiled.

" Let's go, I'll show you other members. " She took my hand and we went to living room. There I saw 3 other girls, two of whom were my friends and third was, as I knew, Im Danbi.

" Kids, meet our new member ! " Hani said and all girls turned around. 

" Micha???!!! " Chullie and Seo Hee yelled at one time. " You will debut with us?? "

" Neeh. " I smiled.

They immediatly stood up from the sofa and ran to me. They both hugged me tightly.

" Annyeong. " I heard a voice.

I let go Seo Hee and Chullie and saw Danbi next to me. She was smiling at me. That surprised me, as she was called Ice Princess, because she always had that cold face expression. But now she was smiling pretty sweetly.

" So, Hani-ah, we have another baby here? " Danbi asked Hani. Hani smiled and laughed.

" I guess so. But that's not that bad. "

" But they are way TOO young. I feel myself like an oldie. " Danbi laughed and others joined her. 

I was looking at everyone with smile. I was afraid that meeting them would be scary, but it wasn't at all. They all very nice - my unnies :)

" Kids, I actually forgot to tell you something ! Soon very, very handsome idol will come to our dorm. " Danbi let out flirty smile.

" Idol? Male idol? Really? " Hani was looking at her and Danbi just nodded.

" Unnie !!! Idol !!! Omo, who is that? "

" Unnie, please tell us, who is it, please, please, please... " Everyone was screaming , when we heard doorbell.

We all exchanged looks and rushed to the hall and stopped right before the door.

" Unnie, if it's VERY handsome male, then I will kill you. I mean, we all wearing sport clothes !! " Chullie exclaimed.

" Damn, that's why I thought you was strange, because you were wearing tights and long sweater with open shoulder in the dorm. " Seo Hee gave Danbi annoyed look.

" Ok, everyone , just calm down. First impression is very important, so be ready to - "

" Open already ! " We laughed how our calm leader was desperate.

Danbi came closer to the door and slowly opened it. When I saw what idol was it, I felt myself losing my breathe.

" Annyeonghaseyo, ladies. " He said to us , bowed and shyly smiled.

'Ladies'? Oh my God, did HE just call us LADIES !?? That's unbeliaveble asghhjjssgh ... I'm sorry , I just don't have other words.

" Khunnie oppa, that's my members. Leader Hani and my dongsaengs Chullie, Seo Hee and Micha. " Danbi pointed at every one of us and Nichkhun smiled to us.

Yes, it was Nichkhun. 2pm's Nichkhun for Shisus's sake. 2pm's Nichkhun standing in front of  me and smiling and my own unnie calling him 'Khunnie oppa'...am I dreaming?

" Do you want something to eat? " Hani unnie said. I looked at her and noticed that her eyes were sparkling and cheeks has this attractive blush.

" Truthfully, I'm pretty hungry. " He said, looking straight at Hani's eyes. 

" Let's go then. " Hani unnie said and went to the kitchen. Chullie and Seo Hee quickly followed her. I was walking behind them, when I quickly turned around to look what Nichkhun and Danbi were doing. I noticed how Khun said something to hear then she lightly pushed him and they laughed. Is something going on between them?...

We were all sitting in the kitchen, eating ramen, which Hani had prepared earlier.

" Unnie, it's very delicious ! " I said.

" I agree. " Khun looked at Hani and smiled.

She,blushing, was looking somewhere down. 

Somehow, atmosphere became more comfortable and we were all talking and laughing comfortably. Nichkhun even asked us to call him 'oppa'.

Khun finished eating first and waited until Danbi finishes her ramen. When she finished , they both stood up, thanked Hani for delicious dinner and went to Danbi's room and closed the door.

We were all sitting quietly and looking at each other.

" God, how can person be so hot and cute at the same time? " Chullie said.

" We haven't even debuted, but had already met hot male idol. " Seo Hee added.

" If all male idols are so hot and polite, I'm dead meat. " I said.

" Do you think something is going on between him and Danbi? Hani asked. We all looked at her. And at the same time, without saying anything, we quietly stood up and silently tip-toed to Danbi's door. 

All we heard was laughing ( Khun's laughter was louder than Danbi's ), Danbi screaming one time loudly ' Yah ! Thailand's grandpa ! ' and Khun's ' How can beautiful girl be so evil? ' . Oh and also , they were speaking english. 

Suddenly, Hani's , Chullie's and Seo Hee's phone let out message sound. They all took out their phone and became red. I took Seo Hee's phone and read :

' Your shadow near my door can be seen very clearly. Curiousity kills the cat, so you would know :P Danbi. '

Damn. We got caught...but still. Is something going on between them?