Love

Eric Mun, You Will Fall For Me!

Of course the only way to avoid Eric without being obvious was work. Hyesung had told Junjin to push all his further schedules into a week so that he wouldn't go to college. One advantage that Hyesung had was probably hiding his feelings during work. But he knew he needed to go to college after that.

'Hyesung, are you okay? You look down' Andy asked during breakfast.

'I'm fine... Don't worry about it' Hyesung faked a smile but he was obviously gloomy.

Andy sighed and looked at Junjin as if to tell the older guy to keep an eye on him. Junjin nodded lightly.

'Hyesung, are you sure you're okay?' Junjin asked again when they were walking to Hyesung's class.

'I'm okay... I told you not to worry'

'How can I not? You've been moody for the past week!' Junjin told him and suddenly halted his steps when he saw Eric who was walking towards their direction.

'Who has been moody?' Eric raised his eyebrows.

'It's nothing, Eric... Hyesung is being gloomy for no reason' Junjin explained but later received a pinch from Hyesung.

Eric then looked at Hyesung who was avoid his stare, 'Hyesung, what's wrong?'

Hyesung clenched his fist as he was thinking how to get out from the situation. Before Eric could continued, someone else called Hyesung's name.

'Hyesung, your class has already started... What are you doing here chit-chatting?' Kyungho faked a smile towards Hyesung.

Hyesung tried to suppress his anger and just leave Eric and Kyungho behind without saying a word. And it made Eric curious as to what made Hyesung like that.

'I should leave too...' Kyungho declared as he took a glance at his watch.

'Wait a minute!' Eric grabbed his wrist harshly.

'You didn't do anything to Hyesung, didn't you?' Eric raised his eyebrows.

'Not physically... I just told him EVERYTHING about us. Before he got more curious'

'WHAT?!' Eric yelled at him.

'I didn't expect him to change his attitude towards you... But unfortunately, he did. It must be because he is disgusted by the likes of you' he smirked as he leave before patting Eric's back.

Ever since that day, Eric too tried to busy himself with teaching and markings but failed miserably. Everytime he thought he heard someone on the door, he was hoping Hyesung but the actor never came. 

It had been 2 hours since he tried to sleep but he always kept reminding of Hyesung.

Eric : You said you will make me fall for you... Why did you stop now? You can't just run away... Not when you already made me feel this way about you

Suddenly, his phone rang and he immediately answered. Hyesung always called him during odd hours and it was a perfect time to call considering it was 11 o'clock. But unluckily, it was unknown number.

'Hello?' Eric said weakly.

'Eric?! This is Junjin! You have to help me' Junjin sounded rush and worry.

'Junjin?! What's wrong?! Is everything okay?' 

'H-Hyesung... Hyesung ran away. I don't know where he went... Can you help me?!' Junjin panicked.

Eric immediately got out from his bed and changed his clothes. Grabbing the keys on his nightstand before leaving the house. 

'He usually goes to the park nearby... Can you check it out? I'll send you the address' 

'Okay... Hurry up!' Eric said as he rode off his motorbike.

Junjin smirked when he hung up. His boyfriend who was sitting beside him just shook his head weakly.

'I can't believe you just lied'

'Yah, I'm just helping two miserable souls' Junjin defended himself.

There wasn't anyone there at the park, so it was easier for Eric to find Hyesung. After 10 minutes, he saw the actor who was in disguised playing basketball at the court.

'YAH!' Eric yelled as he ran towards Hyesung.

Hyesung stopped playing and looked at the owner's voice. His eyes widen when he saw Eric.

'E-Eric? What are you doing here?' Hyesung asked as he couldn't believe his eyes.

'I should be the one who was supposed to ask you! What are you doing here?! Are you trying to run away from home?!' Eric scolded him.

Hyesung frowned and crossed his arms, 'Did Junjin tell you where I am? I didn't run away, he knew where I am... It wasn't like this is my first time' he scoffed loudly.

'But what are you doing here alone? Don't you feel scared?' Eric sighed as he massaged his temples.

'I don't know... I just need to relieve stress, I've been thinking a lot lately' he mumbled quietly and that made Eric's heart ached.

'Sit down with me' Eric gestured him to sit with him on the floor.

Eric didn't know what to make when he looked at Hyesung's expression. Should he just pretend nothing happened or should he confront about it to Hyesung?

Hyesung on the other hand was thinking hard how to leave without hurting Eric. He didn't want to compromise Eric's position just because of him. As to Hyesung, he didn't mind if an article about him circulated because he knew he could get away from it with the help of his CEO.

'Waaah, it's getting late... I should probably go now. Bye bye Eric' Hyesung smiled a little and stood up but he was pulled back down when Eric grabbed his wrist.

'Why aren't you looking at me? Is it because you're avoiding me?' Eric finally decided to ask.

'W-What?' Hyesung's eyes widen.

'You know everything about my past from Kyungho. Is that why? Because you're disgusted by someone like me?!' Eric was getting emotional.

Hyesung looked straight at him and shook Eric's body, 'Why in the world did you have to say that?! STOP IT!' Hyesung yelled.

Eric sighed, 'Other than what Kyungho told you, I can't think of any other reason' 

'It's because he would make sure your job at the college will jeopardise! I can't let that happen to you because of me! I love you so much that I don't want to get you in trouble...' 

Eric hit Hyesung's head, 'Yah! How can he do that when he doesn't have any proof?! Don't just make your decisions yourself... At least, talk to me about it! If he desperately wants to tell the whole world, I would tell them what he did to me and take him down with me!'

'AND WHEN YOU SAID YOU'RE GONNA MAKE SOMEONE FALL FOR YOU, MAKE SURE YOU COME TO GET HIM ONCE HE'S FALLEN' Eric unloaded his frustrations.

Hyesung was shocked, 'D-Does that mean you like me too?' he asked with a shaking voice.

Eric ignored his question and stood up. 

'Stand up' he instructed Hyesung.

'Open up your arms like this' 

Hyesung did what he was told.

'Take 3 steps closer to me'

Hyesung cutely counted the steps and blushed a little when he realised he was too close to Eric.

'Now, wrap your arms around me'

Hyesung was taken aback and looked at him in disbelief, 'E-EH?'

'Do it or you'll never get another chance'

Hyesung blushed and couldn't hide his wide grin. He wrapped his arms around Eric tightly.

'Now, release your arms' 

But Hyesung hugged him tighter as protest. No way he was going to do what Eric told him. This was like one in a million chance!

'Hyesung...' Eric threatened.

The actor pouted as he released his arms.

'Close your eyes' Eric said.

'Fine...' Hyesung grumbled.

Then, a soft kiss planted on Hyesung's lip. He slowly opened his eyes only to look a genuine smile that he was craving on Eric's face.

'I love you too...' 

Hyesung's eyes widen and he started jumping up and down like a 5 years old.

'REALLY?! DID YOU REALLY MEAN IT?!' Hyesung bombarded him with questions.

'Shhh, you're gonna attract attentions!' Eric scolded him but later a same smile plastered on his lips.

'So what?! I'm too happy to care!' 

'Yah! Yah! Let's get you home... How did you get here?' 

'Walking' Hyesung already started walking out from the court.

'Yah, it's dangerous! How can Junjin let you go easily?!' Eric hissed under his breath.

Hyesung grinned widely and linked arms with Eric, 'WAH, so this is how it feels to have a boyfriend... When he really concerns about you' he said happily.

'Shut it, Hyesung' he glared but later gave a small chuckle. 'Let's get you home' he continued.

'Hands..?' Hyesung held out his hand.

Eric just smiled but he casually linked his arms around Hyesung's neck, 'This is less suspicious... I don't want to get you in trouble'

'Fine' he obeyed.

After that, Eric sent Hyesung home. His eyes widen at a huge bungalow on top of the hill.

'You live here?'

'Yeah, with Junjin and sometimes Andy. My parents aren't always home' 

There was a slight glimpse of sadness in Hyesung's tone at the end of his words. When Hyesung showed his face at the security guard, the main gate opened. Eric dropped Hyesung off right in front of his front door.

'Well then... I'll see you tomorrow' Hyesung waved his hands smiling.

'Yeah, see you. Goodnight' Eric cutely gave a quick peck on Hyesung's lip and quickly put on his helmet.

'Drive safe' Hyesung said and watched Eric rode off before going inside.

X

(At college)

'Have you heard Eric?' Professor Junho started when they just finished their lunch at the cafeteria.

'Heard what, Professor?'

'The new guy who came to our college a few days ago will be working here temporarily as a lecturer... What's his name? Aishh, I forgot' he tried to massage his temples to remember.

Eric started to get a bad feeling about it, 'K-Kyungho?'

He snapped his fingers, 'Yes, Kyungho!'

Eric felt like he had to gulp a stone to accept the new information.

'I'm sorry, Professor but I have to go somewhere else first' Eric excused himself.

After excusing himself, Eric quickly went to look for Hyesung. He didn't care about Kyungho being a temporary lecturer. He was just worried if he brainwashed Hyesung. But unfortunately, the person that he didn't want to see was walking towards his direction. Immediately, he halted his steps.

'Ah, Eric-sshi... What a coincident to see you here. I was about to look for you'

'If you want to tell me about your temporary work here, don't even'

Kyungho looked amuse, 'So, you already know? I'm glad...' he said politely.

'If you would excuse me, I have to go somewhere else'

As he walked pass Kyungho, he whispered, 'With me around, you should most probably be careful when you're with that kid. You don't want these people here to know right...'

Eric smirked and gently patted his back before whispering back, 'Don't worry. That won't happen. Ever' 

(That evening)

'It that we're having our first date here' Hyesung sighed as he and Eric hangout at Hyesung's house.

'There's nothing you can do when you date a celebrity' Eric shrugged his shoulder.

'But I want to go dates like normal people! Walking at Gangnam's street, eat at some cafés and go to an amusement park...' Hyesung crossed his arms.

'Maybe you can but not now' he smiled and ruffled his hair.

'Now, what should we do?' Eric changed the topic as he glanced at the clock on the wall.

'Hmm, anything I guess' 

'Shall we cook dinner?' Eric suggested.

Hyesung who was laying on Eric's lap nodded eagerly. 

It took them 2 hours just to prepare a simple meal. Mostly because of Hyesung's inexperience cooking skills.

'Next time, let me just cook for you' Eric said as he put two plates on the dining table.

'Call! I don't know that cooking can be so stressful' Hyesung grumbled.

As they were eating peacefully, they heard the front door opened.

'I'd rate 9/10 for that movie! WAH, daebak...'

'There's gonna be a sequel next year. We are so going to watch it'

'Heck yeah' 

As the two voices passed by the dining table, they saw Eric and Hyesung eating.

'Hey, guys~' both Andy and Junjin chirped happily.

'I feel like punching your happy faces right now' Hyesung hissed under his breath.

Andy and Junjin have spent the whole day going out for a date and it made Hyesung somewhat jealous. 

'Oh? Is this Eric?' Andy looked at Eric, ignoring Hyesung's remarks.

'Hello, I'm Eric' Eric shook hands with him.

'I'm Andy. Hi!' he responded brightly.

'We're going up first. You guys just have fun' Junjin smiled and dragged Andy away.

'What's up with them?' Eric asked weirdly.

'Don't know. They're like that the whole time if they're together' Hyesung shrugged his shoulder.

'And have you heard? That Kyungho bastard will be a temporary lecturer at our college'

'Yeah, I've heard. Don't worry, he can't do anything to us' 

'Why..?' Hyesung looked at him with confusion.

'Because I'm not going to work at college anymore. I'm helping my dad at his new office in Korea'

Hyesung was happy by the news because he really thought that Eric needed to widen his opportunity, 'Really? When are you going to start working?' 

'After this weekend' he smiled happily.

'Wah, so you're going to be the new boss eh' Hyesung teased.

Eric chuckled at his remarks, 'Not a boss but the boss's helper. I'll be managing the businesses there are in Korea' he said.

Hyesung knew that Eric couldn't wait to help his father at his company. Working at the college had been long enough for Eric to gain new experience and Hyesung believed in Eric's capability.

'Can I visit you then?' Hyesung asked him.

Eric looked at him for awhile and looked away, 'I-I don't think it's a good idea. You know... You're a celebrity' he hesitantly replied.

Hyesung leaned back on his chair and shrugged his shoulder, 'I guess you have to be the one who's going to visit me then. They wouldn't suspect a thing. Andy always visit me on set'

'I don't think that's good either. We just in a new phase. I don't want any rumours going around about you that would affect our relationship right' Eric tried to make Hyesung understand.

There was a slight glimpse of disappointment and sadness but Hyesung immediately covered it with a smile, 'You really are protective of our relationship. I like it...' he said fondly.

Eric sighed silently and gave a sincere smile at Hyesung. Around 9pm, Eric gave a goodnight kiss before heading home. Although Hyesung kept complaining about how they won't have a chance to go out for a date, he was still grateful to a date at his own house.