Determination

Eric Mun, You Will Fall For Me!

The next day, Hyesung found out that Eric had given up 'babysitting' him from Professor Junho. He casually said that he was going to drop out from the college and enrolled another one if Eric stopped helping him. Then, instantly the poor professor looked for Eric and begged him to help Hyesung with whatever he needed. Of course, Eric didn't want and told him that he didn't care if Hyesung wanted to drop out but seeing his foster father's puppy eyes made him agreed to help him again.

'Eric-ah, please...' Professor Junho begged when he found Eric at the cafeteria. The young man just looked at him expressionless when he told him what Hyesung said.

'Like I would care if he wants to drop out. And fyi, that's a stupid decision' Eric said straightforwardly.

'That would affect this college's image and I would get in trouble. Please, Eric-ah... You don't have to be with him 24/7' he begged again with a pair of pleading eyes that would make Eric felt pity.

Eric sighed and slammed his drinks on the table which made the professor jumped in surprise.

'Fine! I'll do it...' Eric said insincerely.

Eric : I will kill him when I see him

X

'Haven't you had enough last time?' Eric sighed as he was walking with Hyesung to their class.

'Nope... Because I'm going to prove you that I'm not a spoilt brat!' Hyesung jumped in front of him to stop him from walking.

'Listening to you saying that is enough for me not to change my perspective about you' Eric scoffed. He pushed Hyesung aside and continued walking.

'I'm serious! And I'm also going to prove that you're not only wrong about me, but also that I can make you fall for me' Hyesung glared at him after he kept up with Eric.

'Hmm' he answered lazily.

Before Eric sent Hyesung off, he stopped the younger guy. He scanned Hyesung like the first time he did when they met. All Hyesung could see in Eric's eyes were hatred and disgust.

'Before you do anything stupid, which I doubt you won't do, know that I'm not going to fall for your acts or whatever it is you want to do' he said casually but later his expression and tone changed, 'I despise people like you and there is no way in many hells that I'm going to like you... Not now, not never, not even afterlife. I really hope that you will drop out but seeing my professor, I have to bear with it. Know that I'm doing this for Professor Junho, not because I want to. Heck, I'd rather die than helping you willingly! And stop being a burden' Eric said coldly and left.

Hyesung felt a pang in his heart, he was more hurt than before. No one had ever said that to him before and he hated how Eric was so wrong about him. Suddenly, all the feelings he had about his parents appeared. Lonely. Scared. Loveless. He shook his head and make a fake smile before anyone could see his true feelings. He fishing out his phone and made a phone call.

'Junjin, pick me up now. Please...' Hyesung said with a shaking voice.

Right now, he wanted to go home and talked to someone about it. Luckily for him, he didn't have any schedules.

(At home)

'Call your boyfriend here' Hyesung said shortly after he went inside the house.

Seeing Junjin blushed was a rare moment and now was the moment.

'W-What?' Junjin stuttered.

Hyesung just looked at him blankly and rolled his eyes, 'I know you have a crush on my friend... And I caught you guys together making out in the garden in the middle of the night'

Junjin's blush was reddened, 'R-Right away...'

Being a friend to Hyesung was also rare as he didn't easily allowed people to be his friends. Andy, Junjin's boyfriend and him included were different. They treated Hyesung because of who he was, not because who his family was. It was hard for Junjin at first because he didn't know about the quiet Hyesung but with the hell of Andy, Hyesung was open to him.

Andy was basically his childhood friend when he moved into Hyesung's house compound as one of the main maid's son years ago. He was 25 years old and was currently studying at a prestige university under scholarship. Although he had moved out, he casually came and hangout with the singer when he wasn't busy. 

And because he wanted to see Junjin.

Knock... Knock... Knock...

'Come in' a clear voice said.

'Hey, Hyesung... What's up?' Andy greeted him warmly and smiled as he walked towards the sofa and slumped himself beside Hyesung.

As soon as he heard Andy, his facial expression changed. His true expression. Not the expression where he put on a fake mask. The one that only Andy could see.

'A-Andy-ah' Hyesung said with a shaking voice and kept his head down. He didn't want Andy to see his eyes watering.

'Hey, what's wrong?' Andy started consoling him by circling his hands on Hyesung's back. He knew something bad had happened because Hyesung rarely cry, unlike the past, because he could control his emotions at this age.

'....he hates me' Hyesung muttered after a long silence.

Andy was stunned. He knew about the assistant as Hyesung once told him about it. That time, he was mocking about him and telling Andy that he was going to make the older guy regretted for his actions. But this time, he knew something was different.

'I-It's nothing to worry about! Didn't you tell me you hate him too..? Being hated by someone you hate is perfectly norm...' Andy paused when a moment of realisation hit him.

'Hyesung...?' 

He waited until Hyesung muttered a hmm before he continued, 'By any chance, do you like him..?' 

Hyesung's body tensed up but he managed to nod. Andy could only sighed and gave him a hug. Feeling that he was being hugged was Hyesung's breaking point. It hurt Andy more when he heard his sobbing. Hyesung was a strong child as he successfully wrapped his emotions in a box and buried it deep down inside his heart.

'I was happy... To know that he looked at me as Hyesung, not the Shin's heir nor Hyesung an actor... He's a bastard but he made a huge impression in my heart. I like to see his true expression when he was with me. Although it was purely hatred...' Hyesung said in between his sobs.

Andy let Hyesung pour out all his tears from his eyes and after an hour, he stopped sobbing. Of course, it was embarrassing for Hyesung to cry when they were both grown ups but he didn't care. He treated Andy like a brother.

'Can I comment now, seeing that you already stopped crying like a baby?' Andy jokingly asked.

Hyesung hit his arm but nodded. He knew that Andy could make him felt better after an emotional moment. Andy was a bastard but also a good friend.

'I guess you have to do whatever you can for him... He already hates you, so no harms done right' Andy winked at him.

Hyesung looked up and stared at Andy for the longest time before he grinned brightly, 'Yeah, you're right! You always know what to say...'

'I'm smart, remember... And don't let me repeat twice' Andy smirked while giving him his infamous smug look.

'Tsk' Hyesung scoffed but he indeed felt better.

'Let's start planning' Hyesung said seriously and forced Andy to stay the night to help him. Luckily for Andy, he didn't have class the next day.

Before Andy went to bed, Hyesung decided to , 'Oh! And Andy?'

Like he didn't know that Andy had stopped sleeping in his room and moved in into Junjin's room downstairs.

'Hmm?' Andy turned his back to look at Hyesung.

He could perfectly see a big smirk on Hyesung, so whatever the actor was going to say was a bad deal, 'Whatever you're doing with Junjin tonight, please keep it low and don't do it in the gardens... I can PERFECTLY see you from here' 

Instantly, Andy's face turned into a bright tomato. He didn't say anything but he slammed Hyesung's door loudly as if he was telling Hyesung to shut up. And that made Hyesung laughed like a mad man.

X

'Hello' Hyesung greeted happily when he saw Eric sitting alone in the library.

'Oh , wrong book' Eric said and stood up, literally ignoring Hyesung's presence.

Hyesung pouted and followed him, 'Yah, don't ignore me' he poked Eric's arm lightly.

'For a 23 years old, you really don't know how to keep quiet in a library, do you' Eric said sarcastically when he put some books in their respective places.

'But you didn't say hi back. For a 27 years old' he said innocently but at the same time, mocking him back. 

'Don't have to' Eric replied before walking away. Hyesung kept following him until they reached Eric's office.

'What do you want?' Eric said flatly as Hyesung stood in front of his desk but didn't say anything.

'I have decided...' Hyesung started and cleared his throat.

'Decided that you'll leave me alone? May God blessed everyone' he said sarcastically while putting his hands up like a king.

Hyesung clenched his fist as he was gathering some courage and finally he pointed his index finger to Eric, 'You are the one!'

Eric was taken aback by his words, 'What the hell are you talking about?' and stood up to put his reference book on the bookshelf. 

Hyesung continued with a determination tone, 'You're the first person who made me feel like this... I've made up my mind... It has to be you! So, be mine!' 

The books was nearly dropped by Eric when Hyesung blurted out those ridiculous words. He turned around and hit Hyesung with a book, hoping that he got the wire in Hyesung's brain fixed. He put the book on his table and walked slowly towards Hyesung while glaring at him.

Feeling scared all of the sudden because of Eric's aura, Hyesung took a few steps back until he was cornered. He tried to search for a door knob with his right hand but he couldn't felt it. Eric smirked when he saw fear in Hyesung's eyes. He lifted Hyesung's chin and said, 'Brats like you don't interest me at all' 

Hyesung returned the smirked back and casually wrapped his arms around Eric's neck. Eric tensed up but still stayed calm.

'Oh trust me when I say I'll interest you' Hyesung purred when he leaned forward to Eric's ears.

Eric put Hyesung's arms down harshly and scoffed, 'If you think you really can make me fall for you, then go ahead and try'

Hyesung smirked while putting his hands inside his pockets, 'Okay, Eric... I'll make you fall for me' he said before walking out.

Hyesung : You will eventually fall for me

Eric : I'd rather kill myself with poison if I have to fall for you