Final Closure+ Introduction of Past

Cook for me,For a Last Time

 

iu 3.jpg


Jing Yi's perspective

                                                                                                                          25/12/2011

 

The sound of Jingle bells covered the Children’s ward. I am right here with the little angels on this christmas. The laughter of children filled the ward which is an indication that these children are getting better.This put a smile on my face.

 

“Jingle bells! Jingle Bells!Jingle all the way!”

 

A man in Santa Claus outfit entered into the ward,carrying a bag full of presents.His presence made children more excited.They then surrounded him,trying to get presents.

 

“Children!Children!I have presents so please exchange your doctor with those!Is it okay?”

Zhen Kai.What trick does he have now?

‘YES!” Children shouted and started pulling the bag and even his clothes.In order to put a stop on it and prevent mishaps, I have to get help from my colleagues.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“That’s was overwhelming.” He quipped.

“Indeed,If you use some strange tricks.”

“Nah. Not tricks. Just want to make both my fairy and little angels happy.”He then planted a kiss on my forehead.

“Let’s go now.The last place that we should visit.”He stated.

I told him that it is not necessary already. We have been dating for months and I dare to say that I have pretty much already let go Wei Li. Yes.He is in my memories but the fact that not being with him no longer haunt me.After all,I have this amazing boyfriend that I could ever have.

“Let’s just go.You told me you want to give proper closure.”Zhen Kai explained.

 

“But I don’t need it?”

 

“We need to move on.In future,if we ever come across that place,I don’t want you to feel nostalgia and sad about the past with him.”

 

Since he keep asking me,I’ve decided to take him to third place.

The ‘Wooden cafe’ . This cafe sells only tea and coffee.It is famous not only because of their beverages,also the ‘Socks Corner’.Customers can buy a spot to hang a gift sock and it will “magically” filled with what we desire on chirstmas.

 

Zhen Kai and I strolled slowly towards the ‘Socks Corner’. I pointed at a gift sock with funny Santa Claus picture on it. Below the picture,it reads “Always.Jing Yi

I carefully touched this empty little socks.Yes. It is empty.

 

“Did he give you gifts every year?” Zhen Kai asked.

 

“Yes.Every year.”

 

“I wonder what are those.”

 

“Diaries. With a joke on the first page.”

 

“Jokes?”He was surprised.

 

“What do you called fifty penguins in Arctic?” I asked.

Zhen Kai  scratched his head before listing out a few species of penguins.

No. none of them.

 

“Lost.Really LOST.”I answered.

 

“What?”

 

“Penguins lives in Antarctica!”

 

We stared at each other.Then we laughed together.It was so delightful to laugh together with him.So this is the feelings.The feeling of seeing someone you loved dumbfounded.

 

“Look.I don’t laugh because it was funny.It was such a lame joke!”

 

“I know right.When I first read that,I laughed because it was so lame.Maybe Wei Li thinks otherwise. Heh. Good memories.”

 

“ I should learn from him.Where are the books?How many books did he give?”

 

“3. I didn’t receive any books after we broke up in 2009.Just...why are you so curious?”

 

“Because I want you to treasure every memory.You know,I want to be a considerate boyfriend and be cool about your past.Life is short.Why dwell over a sad past?Amend it so that we can still talk about it and laugh it off.Like now? “ He held at me and spoke in such a low susurration.

 

Zhen Kai.He is not the man that I love the most but he is the man that I will love forever.I leaned over and sealed his lips with mine. He deserved it. The little things that he did to me and the sweet talks that he always gave me,it healed my heart.He is the best medicine ever.


 

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Love.It is the emotion that everyone feels. Everyone defines it in different way. There is no wrong answer.For me true love is when other person’s happiness is more important than mine. Jing Yi.She is my love.Her happiness is more than anything else.My soul will eterally in peace if she is able to find happiness again.

 

I am Wei Li. Jing Yi’s boyfriend.

 

HUH.jpg