A Night full of Love…

The Royal Fiance [HIATUS]

Chanyeol’s POV

Kris and I kissing passionately in the hallway then we heard someone “Let’s go to our room” he said. When we got to our room he kissed me again, I just respond… my hands are wrap to his neck and letting him do the job..i moaned when his kissed went to my earlobe down to my neck.. “Kris..” I said “Not so fast..were going to take it slow Honey” he said..and we kissed each other..he carried me without breaking our kiss..he walked towards our bed and he slowly put me down.

We are still kissing his hands roamed around my body.. then he slowly removed my clothes..gosh I can feel his heat to my body.. “Kris..” I called his name “I love you Chanyeol” he said and he kissed and my skin, I moaned and groaned..there’s something hard that is poking me..it’s his manhood.. “I’ve longing to do this to you again, but not rough anymore like you used to be” he said..then I felt his clothes are off too.

He kissed me and he went down..until he reach it “K-kris?!” I suddenly blurted out..he looked to me and smiled, then he it “K-kris! Ahh~ngh~ahh~n-no~” I said..but he didn’t care he is just doing his job.. and me? I just moaned… “Kris! I’m g-gonna!” I said then I released my to his mouth.. “It’s sweet” he said while the corner of his mouth.. I blushed..why he was born handsome! >/////<..

Kris’s POV

He blushed..he’s too cute.. I kissed him again..my hands went down to his hole..i caress it..he moaned “S-stop teasing!” he said..then I pushed one finger “Ahh~ngh~Kris!” he said..i circled my finger inside…I pulled it out then add more two fingers means that is three.. I pushed it inside.. “Ahh~Ahh~ngh~Ahh~Kris! M-more!” he begged..i just and then Chanyeol moaned louder “Ahhhh~Kris!” I smirked..i found it.

“Tell me Chanyeol..what do you want?” I asked while abusing his g-spot “I~ahh~ahh~want y-you~ahh~inside of me~ahh!” he said.. so I positioned myself to his entrance..

I “Ughh! So tight!” I said “Kris!ahh~ahh~ngh~ugh” I slowly in and out..then a precum..made it it smooth to ..so I deep “Ahh~ahh~ahh~more! I need you Kris!ahh~ahh” Chanyeol moaned “Your so good C-chanyeol! so tight!” I said while I pace more . “Ahh~ahh~ahh~ahh~ahh~ahh” this too much pleasure for us..we entertwined our hands “I love you Chanyeol!” I said while ing deeper “I love you too Kris!” he said…we barely heard our bed creaked..i am about to .. “Let’s do it together” I said..i more… “Chanyeol!” “Kris!”…then we release together at the same time.

I lay beside Chanyeol.. “You’re cute you know that?” I said..he blushed and burried his face to my body..i chuckled “Uhm K-kris?” I looked to him “Uhm..can I visit my grandmother?” he asked “Why?” I asked “B-because I miss her..and it’s been months since I saw her” he said..from what my father said..Chanyeol’s only family is his Grandmother.. “I hired some detectives to look to your Grandmother..she is fine.. but I know that you two want some bonding time so..of course you can see her” I said “Really?!” he asked “Yes..Honey..but for now rest..i know you are tired” I smirked “ert!” he said..hahaha “Only for you” I said.. “I love you Kris” Chanyeol said “I love you too Chanyeol..Forever” I kissed his forehead..and we sleep while cuddling each other.. I don’t care what will happen tomorrow or in then ear future..as long as I have Chanyeol..i know we can do it together.

 -Exolover61

Here’s the new Chap!! Please bear my lame ! And thanks for reading this! I know this is not really the original version of the manga..but I am doing my best to make it my own version!! *bow* thanks again guys! Saranghae! Wo ai ni! Aieru! ^__^ <3