Confessions..

The Royal Fiance [HIATUS]

Third person’s POV

It’s been 1 month since Chanyeol and Kris married…Kris is so busy because this is the day that he will introduce Chanyeol as his wife..

-At the Grand Ball-

Kris is entertaining the guests while Chanyeol is beside him… So many people!! They are from the other conrty! He thought..then someone bumped Chanyeol a little and Kris hold his hands “Stay closer to me” he said, Chanyeol just blushed..the other guests saw them and thney thought they are a really good couple.

Chanyeol’s POV

It so hot here..i need air “Uhm..P-prince Yifan?” I called him “Hmm? What is it Chanyeol?” he asked “Uhm..can I g-go out for a bit? I need air” I said.. he stred at me then “Okay…but not to long okay?” he said…when he said that I let go of his hand and went to the balcony.

What a nice air!... I’m so suffocating inside..too many people..i suddenly remember what Prince Xiumin and Prince Lay said..

Flashback

I am in my room when two men come in “Are you Princess Chanyeol?” the one who has a round face asked “Uhm..yeah?” tsk..why Princess!? There’s nothing I can do about it though “I’m Prince Xiumin Yifan’s cousin” he said “Oh..sorry for being rude Prince Xiumin” I bowed “No it’s okay” he said “Remember me Chanyeol?” “Yeah..Prince Lay..Prince Luhan told me that you and Tao are Princes” I said “So how are you with Kris?” Prince Xiumin asked “Kris?” I asked “That’s his nickname” Prince Lay said.

“Well….it’s okay as long as I am not trying to escape here” I said “You know Chanyeol..Kris is so distance to us..he is always alone like forever..he thought that no one cares about him..he is fragile when he is a kid..we his cousin’s witness it..but still he remained his cold expression..when he is 14 he is opened to Luhan..next to me..then all of us..but still something is missing..” Prince Xiumin said.. “Kris he is always thought he can live alone..but he can’t he is just pretending” Prince Lay said then..they bowed to me.. “Please Stay by his side..even in hard times..don’t leave him” They said..

After we talked they left..well me? I am just wondering round the palace..then I reached the library..i like books.. I read as book titled The Legendary Tree..it says to that book.. if you saw it then..you will also saw your true love..i really like that story..hmm as I know that legend is here in china?..while I am looking for an interesting book..i saw him… I saw Prince Yifan..sleeping while sitting on the couch..i went closer to him, I suddenly remembered what me and the two Princes talked about..

End of Flashback

*sigh* he is always alone.. I will not leave to his side… Prince Yifan..he is kind..he is just need someone.. I think I need to go in now.. when I am going in..i noticed strange people who is blocking my way “Looks like he is the Princess that we’ve been looking for?” “Looks like it..he is different” why..are they talking about me? “Let’s go staright to our mission” a man come closer to me and.. he… eh? Am I falling?..

Kris’s POV

Where’s Chanyeol? it’s been 20 minutes since he got out.. I remembered Chanyeol..

Flashback

I just woke up from my sleep then I noticed someone who is sleeping on my lap.. “Chanyeol?” yeah it’s him..he looks peacful..

After all that I have done to you…you are still with me.. I love you Chanyeol..

End of Flashback

Chanyeol… “Kris!” Tao called me “What is it Tao?” I asked to him “It’s the assassin group! They are here! Their target is Princess Chanyeol!” when he said that…a sudden image pop out of my mind.. Chanyeol! “Find him!! Find Chanyeol!” I ordered to my guards… I also help for the search.

Chanyeol’s POV

*gasp*

*pant*

I run so fast so that they can’t fin me..they pushed me on that balcony?! And it’s high! Luckily I fell over the bushes.. ouch! I kneeled down and hold my foot..i think it’s sprained! “Prince Yifan” I’m a burden! I am always making him worried… *sniffs* I don’t want to be a burden! I cried..what ma I going to do now?...huh? there’s a glimpse of light! I run… then I found myself under that tree.

Wait! This is the legendary tree that I read! It’s beautiful.. “Chanyeol!” huh? I saw a man standing beside that tree.. “Prince Y-yifan” he suddenly hugged me “I’m so worried Chanyeol! Thank God that you’re okay” I just hugged him “I’m sorry” I said then I cried again.. “It doesn’t matter… I will be lost if you are gone” he said “Why you will be lost?” then he looked to me “I love you Chanyeol… all I need is you..yes I am so harsh to you these days I’m sorry about that..i just can’t let you other man take you away from me” he loves me?... your so far away to me…but now.. “I l-love you too…Y-yifan..i am in love to you from the beginning” he is shocked..then he kneeled down “From this day forward..i will love you forever..this tree is the witness of our love for each other..i will protect you forever with all of my life” and he stand up..wiped my tears then we kissed each other..under that Legendary Tree…now he is not far away from me..we love each other… it’s not hurt anymore…it’s the best feeling that I have never felt in my life… I love him..

Kris’s POV

Finally..he became mine…. I love him…I will never let him go..he is mine and only mine… we kissed each other…the feeling that i seeking for is now here..infront of me..the one that I will truly love..Forever.. Chanyeol..

-Exolover61

Kyaa!!! How sweet!! Krisyeol!! Oh my gosh!! XD Kamsahamnida for the comments! I hope you will still enjoy my stories!! ^__^v