I’m Back.. in your Embrace

The Royal Fiance [HIATUS]

Chanyeol’s POV

Hmn.. I got up from bed?..w-wait? Why am I on a bed?! Where am i? I look over the room.. whose house is this?

*creak*

“Chanyeol? you’re awake?” a man entered “Uhm..y-yeah w-who are you?” I asked “I’m Baekhyun..remember? at the Lotte World” he said..Lotte World? Oh “You’re B-baekhyun?!” I said “Yeah.. It’s me!” he said “What are you doing here?” I asked him “That’s supposed to be my line…hmm well our family has business here” he said “Business? What kind of Business?” “Well that is…” then someone came in “Your parents called earlier” “What did they said?” Baekhyun asked “They asked how are you and isaid you are fine..that’s all” “Good… please prepare foods for Chanyeol..” “As you wish Young master” then he disappeared “Y-young master?!”  “Yes.. I am Byun Baekhyun.. The 2nd Heir of Byun Family” he said “What?! you the heir!? Your rich kid!”I said “Haha not really hehe.. how about you why are you here in China?” he asked “Well….i’m…” I suddenly remember what Kris said..

“Chanyeol? h-hey?! Why are you crying?!” huh? Then I felt hot tears.. “I-it’s nothing really” I said “Hmm..okay I won’t asked anymore..feel free in my house” he said “Uhm..T-thanks… but the way.. I slept right? What day is today?” I asked “Hmm…Thursday..you’ve been sleep for 3 days Chanyeol..” “Oh? R-really that long…” “Yes… stay here… I will call you if the food is ready” Baekhyun said and went out.. I get up and come closer to the window.. “I wonder how are they..especially Kris… wait I can call them! I took my phone..oh? it’s battery dead…I need to charge.. I will call them later…

Chen’s POV

“Come on Kris ge eat something!” I said infront of his room “I don’t want not until Chanyeol was found” he said… *sigh* Its been 3 days since Chanyeol got missing Kris didn’t eat anything..all of us are worried.. Kris ge..he really fell and love Chanyeol so much…please Chanyeol comeback…

I am now here in my room everyone in the palace are worried to Kris, the guards didn’t stop to find Chanyeol.. where is he anyway? Could it be he is back to Korea?!

*ring*

Huh? Who’s this?...

“Hello?” – Chen
“Uhm… C-chen?” – Chanyeol
“Chanyeol!?!? is that you?!” – Chen
“Y-yeah its me.” – Chanyeol
“Where in the world are you?! Everyone is looking for you! And hello! You’ve been missing for 3 days!” – Chen
“I’m s-sorry! I slept for 3 days! I am now at a friend’s house… he took care of me and he said that I had a high fever 3 days ago!” – Chanyeol
“You had a what?! *sigh*” – Chen
“Uhm.. h-how is Kris?” – Chanyeol
“He’s…not well..Kris ge have been locked himself for 3 days, he didn’t eating anything.. Chanyeol he loves you so much everyone in the palace are worried..please comeback” – Chen

Then the line when off…. Hmm Chanyeol..please come back to Kris..

Baekhyun’s POV

“Young Master..the food is prepared” one of the maids said “Good…thanks you may now leave” okay I need to call Chanyeol…

*slam*

“Baekhyun!” Chanyeol called me “What is it Chanyeol?” I asked “I n-need to comeback home!” he said “Why? Its evening..you can go back tomorrow” I said “N-no..i want to go back now..please!” I come closer “Why? Why do you need to back so badly?” “B-because..my friend called me…that he isn’t feeling well.. and I don’t want that..” when he said..i don’t know my heart felt hurt… “Hm..okay if you say so..atleast eat before you go..please.. you didn’t eat for 3 days please” I want him to stay atleast…. “I will not let you out unless you didn’t eat anything”..

Time Skips

“Thanks for the hospitality Baekhyun…I am in your debt” “No..it’s okay…hehe just be careful…” I said to him “I will! Bye!..” then he left… Chanyeol…until we meet again..

Meanwhile..

-At the Front Gate of the Palace-

“Let me through!” Chanyeol said.. “Sorry you can’t! why are youe here?!” the guard said.. Chanyeol got pissed and take off his hood that he is wearing “I’m Prince Wu Yifan’s Wife! The Princess of the Wu Palace!” he declared “Oh..the Princess! Please go in! Guard! Assist the Princess! Tell everyone The Princess came back!!”

When they said it.. Everyone bow to me… I saw Chen and the others… “Chanyeol!” Chen hugged me “You idiot! Don’t go run off like that!” he said “I’m sorry Chen…” I said “It’s okay for us…” Lay ge points Our room.. “Go inside… he misses you so much..” he said…I nodded..

*creak*

As he entered..his heart gets..heavy..he missed this room actually.. then he saw him…lying on the bed…as he come closer to him..his tears won’t stop…

“Kris…” he caress his hair… “Hmm..C-chanyeol…I miss you so much…my Love..” Kris said while sleeping.. Chanyeol cry loud..then Kris woke up “H-huh? C-chanyeol!? is this really you?! Hey!” he hold Chanyeol’s shoulder “Y-yes..it is me..Kris!” when he said that Kris pulled Chanyeol and huggd him “I missed you so much!” Kris said “M-me too…. I missed you too!” they hugged each other..like they are longing…..they are now back… in each other’s embrace….

 

 

-Exolover61

I'm back! *cries* im sorry i update late..because i am having a heartbreak guys!! T__T i hate cheaters! ok back to the topic! uhm..i'm okay now guys! and wahh! thanks for the support! XD please read my other stories too if you want ^_^ okay!! this is for now!!