Leaving..

The Royal Fiance [HIATUS]

Chanyeol’s POV

It’s been 3 days since I live in Prinice Yifan’s Mansion…everyone is teaching me.. like ettiquets, they also take my measurement for the gown…I understand that..but why a gown?! *sigh* oh Prince Luhan and I are now friends..he take cares of me a lot. I am now in my room reading books..they said starting today i will be home study…I quit school. *yawn* I’m sleepy….i lied down to my bed..before I knew I slept.

Third person’s POV

When Chanyeol gets sleep Prince Yifan came to his room and sat beside him…he took Chanyeol’s book and put it on the table..he caress Chanyeol’s hair.. “I’m sorry for calling you a Gold digger…just as I thought you are not like them” then he kissed Chanyeol’s forehead..and left his room.

Kris’s POV

 “We will be leaving after 3 days…make haste for the preparations” – Kris
“I understand..as you wish my Prince” – Chen

Everything needs to be arrange… I am in our wine storage then I heard something.

“Who’s there?” I said..then I saw him “Ah..P-prince Yifan” “Chanyeol what are you doing here?” I asked Chanyeol “W-well I am not busy..and I am bored so I clean” he said, I come closer to him “You are not suppose doing that..you’re a Princess” he looked at me “I like to clean and do jobs that’s all” he stand back and I saw a wine bottle is going to fall.. “Watch out!”

*Crash*

I pulled Chanyeol’s hand and hugged him… “Are you alright?” I asked him..this is the first time that I saw his face so close…I didn’t notice he has pretty eyes.. “Prince Yifan! Are you okay?!” I stand up “Yes I am fine” I said then Lay went to Chanyeol.. “Are you okay? You’re red tainted” he said..red? he’s blushing.. he is cute.. Chanyeol’s phone ringed

“Hello?” – Chanyeol
“……..”

Then he dashed out… “Chanyeol!”

Chanyeol’s POV

Grandma! No!! please let her live!!” I rushed to the hospital and went to my Grandma’s room “Oh Channie! Your’re here!” what the! “Grandma are you okay?” I asked..she chuckled “I lied..haha” I run out of energy “Geez Grandma” I said “Why? So if I didn’t lie you will not come?!” “That’s not it..i just worried” then he pat my head “I am okay..and also the doctor said that I am having my operation in 4 days” “What a relieve…I am working as a house keeper in a rich family..i also quit school” I said

Meanwhile

Kris went to Chanyeol’s room.. “Chanyeol?” but he saw no one in his room “Lay!” he called Lay “What is is Prince Yifan?!” he asked “Where’s Chanyeol?!” “I don’t know Prince! He is not anywhere in this mansion!” Kris gritted his teeth.. “Find him! Find the Princess now!” he ordered.

-Back to the Hospital-

“Did you eat Grandma?” I asked her “Yes..how about you?” I looked to her and smiled “Yes…they really take care of me” “You silly boy…you better don’t make mistakes okay?” I nodded “I Promise Grandma…you will be okay” I said “Yes Channie..and I will looking after you again” she said..we chuckled as the time passes my eyelids felt heavy..then I fell asleep.

Grandma’s POV

He fell asleep he must be tired.i said then a man came with flowers..i looked to him.. he is handsome.. I smiled to him “Are you Channie’s friend?” I asked him.

Time Skips~~~

“Oh Channie you awake” I said to him “Yeah.oh there’s so many flowers” “It’s from your friend”

-Wu Mansion-

Kris’s POV

I am leaning to Chanyeol’s room and wait for him… “P-prince Yifan?” “Where did you go?” I asked him “I w-went to my Grandma..she is sick” he said “Okay..just don’t forget to ask permission from me” I said “I’m sorry” he said I was about to go to my room but.. “P-prince Yifan? I would like to..cancel our engagement” what? I looked to him “Prince Yifan I w-want you to marry someone that you really love! Not like this!” Chanyeol said I was standing there dumbfounded “Uhm..do you know where is Prince Luhan? I want to say thank you because he---” I didn’t finish him I dragged him to his room.

I pushed him on the bed “P-prince Yifan!” he strggled but I am strong than him “Don’t you dare say another man’s name!” I shout to him..i forcedly kiss him “S-stop! N-no!” he said…but I don’t care…I kissed him very rough,,, we are just kissing after minutes I pulled “Remember the only name that will come out to that mouth of yours is MINE!” he stared he cried…then he nodded “Y-yes Prince Y-yifan”…

Time Skips~~

-At the Airport-

“Is everything all right?” I asked the guards “Yes my Prince everything is settled” he said “Good! Tao stay with me…and you Lay…you will stay and gurad the Princess do you understand?” I said to them “Yes Prince Yifan” they said..we are now sat in the airplane.

Chanyeol’s POV

This is it..we are going to leave..sorry Grandma..but I promise..everything is going to be fine…when we get there.. I will be marrying Prince Yifan…

*tear drop*

I L-love him..but he doesn’t love me back…

-Exolover61
here’s the new chap!! Wahh!! Thanks for reading!! I didn’t expect that you will all like it!! *bow* please keep in touch hehe…this is for now!